4.5 5 0 2 2 Grow Gorgeous Volume Bodifying Leave-In Serum is said to give effect of bouncy, full bodied, healthy-looking hair. This formula contains: rice protein, said to visibly increase volume, leaving hair feeling more manageable, bouncy and full bodied; amaranth seed extract, a natural peptide to help hair appear more voluminous and feel fuller; pea peptide to revive flat, lifeless hair leaving it plumped, conditioned and smooth; hyaluronic acid to help smooth and moisturise hair for a silky soft finish; and amino acids with vital components of keratin to help promote healthy-looking hair. This vegan product retails in a 5.0-fl. oz. pack.
Grow Gorgeous Volume Bodifying Leave-In Serum

23/06/2020
Great product for natural hair.
Let me start off by saying it smells like men’s cologne. It is thick and sticky, so it seals the moisture in your hair. It’s a great product for natural ladies if the smell isn’t too strong for you. But it’s wayyyyyyyyy to heavy for other hair.
10/05/2020
Love GG products
I've struggled with my hair the past couple of years, it had been changing and thinning and I was not loving it. Grow Georgous has a customer for life with me. I use this after each wash.
15/06/2020
I would like to review this product to grow out my hair
11/04/2020
I would love to try this product free sample size please