Haagen Dazs Irish Cream Cookie Squares

4.9 5 0 49 49 A rich chocolate cookie topped with ice cream that’s infused with Irish Cream before the entire square is dipped in decadent dark chocolate.

24/04/2021
Delicious!!
Haagen Daaz has done it again with always having the best quality ingredients and superb taste, but this treat is rich and took my taste buds and myself into a place of royalty escape! I absolutely love this treat so much from the brownie cookie to the rich taste of chocolate and spirits.
23/04/2021
pleasant empowering
theses are delicious it's a true desert uplifting a go-to treat savior the moment enticing flavor your go-to cookie with that delicate ice cream all in one bar eat as a snack or just the moment in time
13/04/2021
So delicious
I was pleasantly surprised how good this was. It was smooth and creamy. I loved it.
23/03/2021
Haagen Dazs Irish Cream Cookie Squares
These are addictive and just plain yummy!! They have a great flavor! They are like an adult version of a chocolate dipped ice cream sandwich. I would recommend them to anyone that lives Irish cream!
01/03/2021
Yum!
These have a ton of flavor in a small package. It is a nice treat for after dinner without being a huge calorie bomb. They have quite a bit of sugar. I wish it was lower but again, the portion is small and reasonable.
19/02/2021
YUM!
These are really delicious! I like that they are small bites, so I can eat something creamy, sweet and delicious without overdoing it and ruining my diet. Smooth creamy ice cream and a thin, crunchy outer shell is a great combo.
11/02/2021
Haagen Dazs Irish Cream Cookie Squares
The Haagen Dazs Irish Cream Cookie Squares has a rich chocolate cookie topped with ice cream that’s infused with Irish Cream before the entire square is dipped in decadent dark chocolate. How unbelievably true it seems! So, anyone can guess how tasty it can be!
02/02/2021
really liked these
really liked these, but too sugary for after dinner.
02/01/2021
LOVE
I love ice cream, and when I tried this ice cream bar I fell in love because of how good it was, and how amazing the flavors were. It has the best flavors you wouldn't believe.
13/10/2020
wow
muy deliciosos wow me encanta el chocolate es mi faforito
09/08/2020
Great squares.
I first tried these and absolutely fell in love with them. They are very very very rich so a little bit goes a long way. You don’t need to use a lot of them but it taste like the alcohol Bailey’s. Minus the alcohol of course but still filled with the intense rich flavor.
22/06/2020
haagendazs
deliciosos ... suave textura.... tienes que probarlos
23/05/2020
Lo mejor en galletas
Verdaderamente muy riquísimas lo mejor en producto para comerlas con leche como bocado en alguna reunión o para los niños que les encanta espero volver a degustar el producto nuevamente
20/05/2020
Todos los productos de esta marca son riquisimos
Me gustan todos los productos de esta marca y sobre todo los helados son los mejores
26/03/2020
Haaagen Daz
haagen dazs irish cream squares are awesome. Great to have with coffee or hot chocolate