Hairitage Light As A Feather Leave in Conditioner

4.2 5 0 79 79 Don't judge a book by its cover! Light as a Feather Leave-in Conditioner is a heavenly leave-in hair treatment that deeply conditions without weighing down finer strands. It gently detangles and fortifies hair, reduces breakage from brushing, and ultimately leaves your mane looking and feeling its best. Recommended for hair types and textures 1A-4C.
Hairitage Light As A Feather Leave in Conditioner

24/12/2022
Hairitage
The product makes my hair smell good, but it makes my hair feel toasty, like if it was spray so that's why is just ok to me
21/12/2022
Leave in conditioner
This is a good one for a leave in conditioner. I have hair extensions so I need a leave in conditioner and this one work good. Love this line of products.
06/12/2022
It's okay
I thought this product was just okay. It does smell good. It's a light product but it left me more greasy then I had hoped. I think there are better products out there. I'm not sure I will buy this again.
11/11/2022
Light on my hair
Loved this product, it is easy to use and apply to damp or wet hair it helped detangle my hair and didn't leave hair feeling stiff or crunchy. Smells good and works well!
25/10/2022
Most Under-rated Brand!
I only recently found the Hairitage Brand at my local Walmart. I'd never heard of the brand until about 3 months ago. I was looking for a new leave in conditioner that was comparable to, Its A 10 Brand. I saw this product and was amazed by the cheap price and figured I'd give it a try. It is not only comparable to the luxury brand It's a 10, but it just might be better and DEFINITELY is 100x cheaper!! It applied in a super fine mist and did exactly what your looking for when it comes to a leave it conditioner. It leaves my hair hydrated, shiny, detangled and smells nice and clean! I think this brand and product are one of my favorite finds of 2022! I don't think the brand is talked about enough for the quality products it has. And best thing about it... the prices are AMAZING!!! Try Hairitage out ladies you'll Thank me for it later!!!
20/10/2022
Great Detangler
Recently purchased this for my dyed out hair (after a summer full out outdoor time in the lake my hair needed some ltc). I have found this product works best when used a slightly damp hair, my hair was probably 85-90% dry when I applied for the best results. My hair feels so soft and silky smooth! I personally love the smell and the price is even better!
04/10/2022
Okay product
I was excited to try this product, but it didn’t live up to the hype. I first tried it on its own, by just spraying freely on my hair. My hair was left feeling heavy and stiff. I then tried it on semi wet hair and had a better result. It’s okay, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
08/09/2022
Love
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner. From smell to the feel. Free of so many harmful products. It’s a great alternative to what’s out nowadays. No complaints at all. I’ve recommended this to family and friends. So far they love it too.
18/08/2022
Great line
I enjoyed this because I did actually notice a difference in my hair from using it. I didn’t give 5 stars only for the reason I don’t like the scent of any of this lines products at all , but they do work
10/08/2022
Hairitage Light As A Feather, But Too Light.
We tried Hairitage Leave-In Conditioner because it was Sulfate/Paraben free, which is a must in our household. The fantastic smell was another plus! However, after using it for several weeks, we were less than impressed. It does a decent job of deranging, but doesn’t do much in the way of conditioning the hair. Products of lesser cost worked better almost immediately.
01/08/2022
Free of several nasty ingredients
Hairitage Light as a Feather - Leave-in Conditioner. I started trying out the Hairitage products after testing the fragrance free Shampoo and Conditioner. This leave-in conditioner has a lot of great things going for it from my Sensitive Skin perspective - it's Sulfate-free, Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Gluten-free, Aluminum-free, Mineral Oil-free, Cruelty-free. I originally picked this up to partner it with the shampoo and conditioner that I was really enjoying. I will say that despite being free of all those gross things my skin did manage to be a bit itchy after use. Possibly due to the fragrance in it? It did not weigh down my fine hair but I did wish the product was a bit more moisturizing and free of fragrance too. Would recommend to friends who don't have super sensitive skin like me.
31/07/2022
Love
I love Hairitage Light as a Feather Color Protection Leave-in Conditioner. Its Sulfate-free, Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Gluten-free, Aluminum-free, Mineral Oil-free, Cruelty-free. I have fine thin hair and it doesnt leave it feeling weighed down.
20/07/2022
Turning Back The Hands Of Time
I have soooo many positive things I can say about this! But it really just boils down to this one thing. I’m 43 and when I used this the first time, my hair looked and felt like it did when I was 23!
19/07/2022
Lightweight Leave-in
This leave-in conditioner is lightweight. I use leave-in conditioners to detangle my hair as well as keep it from frizzing in the humidity. This particular leave-in conditioner works really well. I would highly recommend this product.
17/07/2022
Hairitage Leave in Conditioner
I usually use the Garnier Fruits Leave in Conditioner, but I seen this Brand in the store and thought I would try it out. I like the fact that it doesn't make my hair feel weighted down from the Conditioner like was one brands do. It has a Great smell to it and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Great product.