Hairitage Light As A Feather Leave in Conditioner

4.2 5 0 62 62 Don't judge a book by its cover! Light as a Feather Leave-in Conditioner is a heavenly leave-in hair treatment that deeply conditions without weighing down finer strands. It gently detangles and fortifies hair, reduces breakage from brushing, and ultimately leaves your mane looking and feeling its best. Recommended for hair types and textures 1A-4C.
Hairitage Light As A Feather Leave in Conditioner

05/07/2022
good stuff
left my hair feeling normal not heavy or greasy
04/07/2022
Not for me
I have thick, long, curly hair so I had to use probably 1/4 of the bottle for each application just to brush my hair and detangle. Their pudding works way better for me.
02/07/2022
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
I have VERY thick, long, curly hair that is hard to manage, and after trying hundreds of products, I finally found one that works great on my hair. I love how it leaves my hair feeling and it smells fantastic! I definitely recommend
01/07/2022
Works great
This product used it for about a year does great leaves my hair looking great and healthy
15/06/2022
Not for me
I was excited to find this on the clearance aisle at my local Wal-Mart but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I didn't like the smell and it made my hair feel super weird like I can't even describe it.
15/06/2022
Good product wish it was a little more moisturising
I love the scent but I needed a little more moisture to detangle hair I have thick hair and it's hard to brush through. I have long, curly hair, so maybe it just wasn't for that. Idk
04/06/2022
Will never use again
The scent in this is so strong. It also left my hair very stringy and greasy looking. For the price and reviews I expected better. I didn't bother to try and get in store credit since it wasn't super expensive and it's a hassle to drive to where I bought it from.
10/05/2022
Try it
I use this conditioner for my children's hair and it leaves their hair so soft and hydrated. My daughter's long hair gets tangled pretty easily but with this conditioner it's easy to manage and untangle.
02/05/2022
Bio true
Bio true is by far the best eye drops I've ever used it clears your eyes up no more burning,itchy red eyes..love it
01/05/2022
Hair heaven in a bottle
Recently my daughter dyed and cut my hair (she attends cosmetology school) after she finished my hair, she sprayed some of this product on it. My hair has never felt so soft and silky smooth and I assumed it was some expensive hair treatment that she got from state (a place where hairstylist go to get the most top cutting edge and expensive places) to my surprise it came from a regular retail store and is very affordable!! The next day I went out and bought my own bottle! I absolutely love it!!!
28/04/2022
Heritage Light As A Feather Leave-in Conditioner
My overall feel for this product was it does what it's designed to do. Made my hair feel super soft, stayed detangles and keep the frizz down to a minimum leaving me with beautiful hair.
28/04/2022
Silky Smooth
The Heritage Light as a Feather leave in conditioner is a fantastic hair product for all hair types and all genders. My hair is thick, coarse and frizzy and this one product took care of all those issues and left my hair silky smooth and looking very full and healthy. It worked wonders on my husband’s, son and daughters hair rather we wear it curly or straight. It also has a pleasant smell and it does leave a film like some other leave in conditioners.
27/04/2022
Best leave in conditioner!
This is a great product! It detangles my hair all day! I would definitely recommend this product and the smell is absolutely amazing!! Love it!
24/04/2022
Hairitage "Light as a Feather" Leave-In
This is a great leave-in conditioner product. It really does feel like it conditions and detangles my hair nicely. Plus the smell is really, really lovely! It would be a good product for anyone, any age.
22/04/2022
Shine For Days
I absolutely love this product. The leave in conditioner left my hair incredibly soft and shiny.