HALLS Relief Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops

4.8 5 0 210 210 HALLS Relief Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops are ready for whatever life throws, or coughs, your way. With 5.4 mg of menthol per drop, these eucalyptus cough drops relieve coughs, soothe sore throats and cool nasal passages to quickly relieve your worst symptoms. Whether you’re using these cough suppressant drops for sore throat relief, cough relief or as an oral anesthetic, dissolve one drop in your mouth slowly, and repeat every two hours as needed. HALLS Relief cough drops are formulated for adults and children five years and older.
HALLS Relief Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops

07/12/2022
Great Product
This is my go to every time I have a sore throat. It soothes it and makes me feel better almost instantly.
06/12/2022
great for coughs
These are a go to if you have a cold. I feel like this flavor is the best one and prevents coughing more than the others.
06/12/2022
The best
I always have this cough relief at home. They are great for a mild sore throat and if you have allergy all the time. It comes in different flavors and it really helps. I do recommend it and my favorite is cherry flavor
05/12/2022
Halls Relief Drops
These cough drops helped my cough almost immediately
04/12/2022
Cooling relief indeed
I suffered sleepless nights fighting off a severe cough, the kind that makes you stay in bed in pain! Started to take these and felt the instant cooling relief I was hoping for!
03/12/2022
Nothing works better
Halls has always been the best cough drops out there
03/12/2022
halls does its work!!!
i love these, ecspecially when i am not feeling mybest! when i have a sore throat n bad cough!! these babies right here does me wonders! takes my throat on a ride of cooliing sensation :)
Immediate Remedy
I love this product and its effectiveness. The overall feeling of relief it brings immediately upon use! I recommend halls!!!
02/12/2022
Excelente for cough and others things
Halls in the USA is like medicine in Brazil we have them all the time , like o others hard candys .
Excellent cough drops.
I really prefer these particular kind because they help me when I take them, they do the job.
01/12/2022
it was ok
the flavor is good but the texture i didn't like it
01/12/2022
Coughs
Halls is the best hands down for cops the mentilated opens your sinuses and helps you breathe it also cools into your throat so you stop coughing
Good.
The mint flavor could be stronger like the vics ones are, but they are still good cough drops overall. I still buy them because they have a more pleasing taste than the cherry or any other flavor does.
Only ones I use
I love these cough drops. They open my sinus and help with sore throat and cough.
Great cough drops
Especially in cold and flu season , these Halls drops are the absolute best for getting that amazing feeling of open nasal passage and sore throat relief. So much better than any other brand!!!