Hard Candy Sheer Envy Defend Setting Spray

24/09/2019
Lasts all day
I love this Hard Candy Sheer Envy Defend Setting Spray. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't feel greasy like others I have tried.My makeup didn't smudge or run while using this. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
24/09/2019
Great spray
I think it’s a great setting spray and will definitely try again
22/09/2019
It's just okay
This was okay but didn't wow me. Didn't make my makeup last longer. I just didn't see any change
17/09/2019
Absolutely love this setting spray
INCREDIBLE!!!!! This has changed my life. It makes my makeup last all day....literally 12+ hours. It has even kept my makeup on and smudge proof through a 2 hour nap!!! I'm so incredibly impressed. I have very oily skin and the "dewy" finish has not made me look or feel greasy. I seriously love this stuff sooo much!!!!
17/09/2019
Envy Fantastic
I find this sheer envy spray fantastic. I love it because it dried fast it doesn't stink and its not sticky.
16/09/2019
Great setting spray
I feel very satisfied with this setting spray because it makes my make up Last for hours, has a very nice scent and leaves my face with a matte finish. Would highly recommend it.
12/09/2019
Easy to use
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Defend Setting Spray was easy to use and got the job done.
Natural Feel
I have used the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Defend Setting Spray and find that it my skin feel so healthy and it glow. I like that it did not have me feeling like I rub something greasy onto my face. It feel more nature and so did my skin.
Looking Finish With Hard Candy
It really is hard to find a good setting spray that gives you that overall complete look, but Hard Candy surely came through with a great effort. After I completed my look, I used this product and it gave me that finished look that I love.
Fun and easy
Easy and fun to use. It seems to work well and is at a good price.
10/09/2019
Lori J
I love this hydrating primer. It so easy to apply this to the face. You can literally this product as a primer or a finishing spray in my opinion. It smells really good. It's not an overpowering sent anyone could use it. I have combination skin this works really well for me. If you ar looking for a new primer I would highly recommend this one.
07/09/2019
Natural moisture
I felt like this Hard Candy Sheer Envy Defend Setting Spray help to make my skin healthy glow. I really like that it is non greasy formula that was both gentle on my skin but also didn't leave greasy look or feel. It is also really easy to spray to give moisture that your skin needs
06/09/2019
I loved hard candy sheet envy setting spray. It sprays on light and airy and didn't feel sticky at all! It set my make up in place all day even after sweating. It also has a great smell. This is comparable to higher end more expensive setting sprays!
04/09/2019
Decent setting spray
It was easy to apply and didnt make my face feel sticky or oily. It held up pretty well too. It's definitely better than other's I have tried.
02/09/2019
"Did not receive"
I never received the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Defend Setting Spray, so I will not be able to do a product review. My envelope I received from the Home Tester Club only included the Hard Candy Lip Duo , and the Hard Candy Velvet Tip Eyeliner .