Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Primer

07/09/2019
Good longlasting primer
This hard candy primer mixes well with foundation and does last 12 hours.
03/09/2019
Hard Candy Primer
This primer allows my foundation to apply smoothly and it makes my skin look smooth and silky plus reduces the appearance pores and it holds my makeup in place for hours but should come in larger size
03/09/2019
very nice
I love how it makes my skin feels smooth before foundation. I use this product once a day. It has a smooth application, and a little goes a long way. If you use too much, it will settle, cake, and show. A pea-size amount is what you need. It works great and I look fabulous
29/08/2019
love it
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Primer is great. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel great
29/08/2019
Good product
Felt light and dewy. Airy and smooth feel. Keeps everything in place.
28/08/2019
Hard Candy Sheer Primer
This primer is great. It is very smooth and so easy to apply. It really helps hold your makeup and it makes your makeup last twice as long.
01/02/2020
Okay
This is an okay primer. I think you could definitely find something better for about the same price though.
13/01/2020
Wow
I don't wear makeup often and had never used a face primer before, but I have to say Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer is great! Made my face feel silky and my powder foundation went on smooth. Love the way it makes my face feel. I may even wear makeup more often and never again without Hard Candy Perfecting Primer!
12/01/2020
primar
it works good but you have to use blender brush to apply it makes your face feel smooth and soft youhave to putaliitle more on wrinkles and/or fine lines and alittle does go along way. it
09/01/2020
Still oily
This primer still left my face oily and have a very slick feel to it upon application. Throughout the day I found that I was oilyer than normal and had to blot my face constantly. I would not recommend this product at all.
05/01/2020
Great primer
I received this product in my Walmart beauty box. I didn’t think I would like it because I’m rather picky with my makeup products. I surprisingly LOVED it! The texture was perfect and it left my skin smooth and ready for the foundation. It kept everything on and in place! Highly recommend trying!
09/12/2019
Best drugstore primer
I love this primer. It blurs and covers great. Looks amazing under any foundation I’ve tried. Definitely stocked up on this one.
07/11/2019
Great primer, great price
I like this primer because it doesn't dry pasty or change the color of your foundation. It isn't heavy on your skin and absorbs quickly. It works even better when you mix it with your moisturizer after washing your face.
23/10/2019
Works Wonders
I have been using all the different Hard Candy primers for a few months now and while I love them all this one is my favorite. Its a beauty staple for me. It really does help your makeup stay put all day and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or dry it out either. I definitely recommend this to all my friends.
23/10/2019
Primer
Its great and not expensive .and would recommend it I wanted something cheap and not to expensive.