Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Primer

23/10/2019
Primer
Its great and not expensive .and would recommend it I wanted something cheap and not to expensive.
22/10/2019
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer!!
A piece goes a such long way! Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Primer satisfies its "12 hour long wear" guarantee as I saw a noticeable distinction in the presence of my establishment after only one use. Having combo skin the better piece of the year (slick t-zone, dry skin around nostrils and external corners of mouth), I look for items that don't emphasize my skin's concern zones and this groundwork did only that. Locking my establishment, concealer, etc, set up without emphasizing my blemishes. I ascribe this to it's sheer, lightweight yet luxurious equation that skims and sinks into your skin easily, giving you skin an even layer to work your different items in.
18/10/2019
Loves it
Worked wonders...not too greasy...easy to apply and great price. Higjly recommend
14/10/2019
Longwear primer perfection
Home Tester Club provided me this product for free for my honest review. I liked that it had a nice texture and kept my foundation in place through working out and sweating it out.
14/10/2019
hard candy is a great brand ... the prime is nice and seems light weight to me and the application was nice doesn’t feel think or sticky .
13/10/2019
This primer really kept my makeup on ALL day.i usually have oily skin but with this primer my skin didnt get oily ,how it does if im not using it. I definitely recommend trying this primer!
13/10/2019
Made me oily faster
I love a lot of hard candys primers but this one didn't work for me. It didn't feel nice on the skin either. My face felt tacky and sticky. I really wanted to wash it off. This also made me super greasy way quicker than normal. I do have combo skin so this may work better for dry or normal skin people.
12/10/2019
Best one out there, Does what it says , My friends love it gaved them a Try and went out and Bought it also
12/10/2019
Pretty good
This product like all hard candy cosmetic products, is pretty good. My only complaint is it leaves ur skin feeling a little greasy, that is all.
04/10/2019
Good product and cheap!
This brand of products always has good value. The products all work great and are inexpensive. This primer in general is one of the better primers I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky. Lasts all day to. I just recently bought the hard candy eyeshadow primer and it's smooth just like this and lasts all day.
03/10/2019
Lives up to it's promise
I personally liked it. Ladies a very little amount goes a LONG WAY. I used too much at first & it left a very sticky feeling vs a "tacky" feeling most primers leave for 30 seconds to a minute. The less you use the better. It lasted for it's 12 hrs as advertised. I was outside 9+ hrs in 85 degree weather, at times sweating & it lasted/held my makeup. Hard Candy makes awesome lasting primers for awhile. I have some left of a previous primer from 4 yrs ago and yes it still does the job. You can't beat the cost either. Buy HC PRIMERS & save your $$ on those pricey ones.
30/09/2019
Works but...
This primer worked pretty well as far as making makeup seem to last longer and look better, especially for the price but unfortunately it broke me out in cystic acne.
29/09/2019
Love Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
I really like Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Primer. It went on smooth and it still looked great at the end of the day.
28/09/2019
Crema para duration maquillaje
I loved this product and the duration the makeup..
07/02/2020
Wanting to try waiting yo try please hurry need to try .