Haribo Sour Gold-Bears Gummi Candy

4.7 5 0 443 443 Haribo Sour Gold Bears Gummi Candy are the Original Haribo Gold Bears that have been made sour and tangy
Haribo Sour Gold-Bears Gummi Candy

29/07/2022
So good
Love love love these. Best sour gummy. Great flavors.
05/07/2022
Great tasting gummy
I think this gummy is the best I've ever had. Soft, chewy and easy to swallow. My grandchildren grab it everytime they come visit
16/06/2022
Perfect flavor
These gummy bears have the perfect sweet-sour flavor. Really good
31/05/2022
Tasty Sour Gummies
The gummy bears are great. They are not overly sticky, sour flavor is just right, and texture is also nice. They are just the right size to eat after a meal or at anytime.
31/05/2022
Good
Definitely the best and Worth the time money
25/05/2022
Candy
These Haribo Sour Gold Bears are very good. Comparable to sour patch kids but different.
11/05/2022
Very good
Love them they are so good. My kids love them as well
30/04/2022
So good
Love these flavors , I found that everyone ate every flavor , instead of leaving the less desirable ones left in the bag . This is the best brand ever , never ever disappoints.
26/04/2022
Yummm
I buy this brand because it is delicious my family enjoys the candy and they are not too sweet
26/04/2022
Delicious treat
Delicious treat for me and the kids do too. Can’t believe there fat free and on 100 calories per serving. I won’t tell the kids that. It’s hard to not eat the whole bag all at once. Love them
13/04/2022
So yummy
My favorite candy of all time. The flavors are so prominent
09/04/2022
Gummy bears
Kids love these the love squeezing them and their colors
31/03/2022
So good!
I get these for myself because I love gummy bears and Haribo's is my favorite brand. It's not too sweet and not very sticky either. Perfect for a quick sweet bite.
29/03/2022
Best snack.
The best go to snack when traveling. I always have a bag in my purse.
20/03/2022
Addicting!
We can’t stop eating these! Those traditional awesome gummy bears with a bite!