4 5 0 74 74 1 gallon. Lemonade flavor.

4/26/2019
Stick to the original HP
Hawaiian Punch should just stick to it's original red/fruit punch flavor. I've tried them all (my kids wanted to try them) and the original is the bed. There are way better lemonades out there. A store brand is better and cheaper than this one.
4/2/2019
Nop!
I was in a birthday party and I had the chance to try Hawainan Lemonade drink. Way too sweet for my tase.
2/9/2019
Great taste
Bought Hawaiian Punch Lemonade for my grandchildren who loved this drink. I really liked the flavor and it didn't sting our throats like other lemonades. I have always liked the fruit juicy red and now Hawaiian Punch Lemonade, in my opinion, is my new favorite. The gallon jugs are perfect for elementary school parties.
10/16/2018
Hawaiian Punch Lemonade
My kiddos absolutely love this! It's refreshing and thirst quenching. We like it in all flavors but especially in the lemonade.
10/3/2018
Hawaiian Punch Lemonade
In terms of the flavor, I thought it delivered exactly what I wanted from a lemonade. I thought it was a great balance of sour, tart, and sweet, which made it refreshing and delicious. Lemonade is a beverage that I enjoy making myself, but without proper time to to make it at home, I think that this would be a great alternative.
7/26/2018
Hawaiian Punch lemonade is pretty much what you would expect it to be. It is very sweet and does not have the sourness of regular lemonade. It is tasty.
5/30/2018
HAWAIIAN PUNCH LEMONADE I have tried, I really thought it was extremely way to sweet. I was on a sugar overload high- I normally only drink sugarfree because I watch my intake of sugar- for my health. I really don't want to become a diabetic. I definitely wouldn't give this to kids as a first, nor second option.
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Hawaian Punch Lemonade to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/24/2018
I was amazed to find 24 counts at 7 bucks so I got it and perfect timing too, my kids just started school. Being I loved this flavor as a kid I had to try the first one. Well, it definitely didn't taste like I remembered. The sugar is way to high, it burns my cheeks for several minutes after a sip. Burn as a sugar overload sensation. I'm not giving this to my kids.i will save them and pour them all into a large container and water them down Then make freeze pops. There's something else wrong with the taste too. Like a powder taste that is very offsetting. Yuck!
5/11/2018
REFRESHING AND LEMONY . HAWAIIAN PUNCH LEMONADE REALLY IT THE SPOT
2/9/2018
I love this Hawaiian Punch Lemonade. Great tasting and wonderful to send in for class parties.
1/28/2018
My kids loved this. It doesn't cost much and it tastes great. And it is easy to carry with the handle.
12/7/2017
Oh yes we love this drink.. the grandkids love Hawaiian punch lemonade. They love it in different kinds of this drink. GREAT ITEM TO HAVE I N YOUR HOUSE.
11/28/2017
this stuff is very good and it so easy on the go and my kids love this
11/4/2017
Horrible bad tasting and loaded with artificial flavoring, coloring, preservatives and other ingredients