Hawaiian Punch Lemonade

• 4.2 out of 5 from

1 gallon. Lemonade flavor.

Marie (Largo)

• 4 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

My kiddos absolutely love this! It's refreshing and thirst quenching. We like it in all flavors but especially in the lemonade.

Corey (Upland)

• 63 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

In terms of the flavor, I thought it delivered exactly what I wanted from a lemonade. I thought it was a great balance of sour, tart, and sweet, which made it refreshing and delicious. Lemonade is a beverage that I enjoy making myself, but without proper time to to make it at home, I think that this would be a great alternative.

Brandy (LANSING)

• 1 Review
  • 44 Comments
7/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Hawaiian Punch lemonade is pretty much what you would expect it to be. It is very sweet and does not have the sourness of regular lemonade. It is tasty.

Virginia (Hickory Ridge)

• 110 Comments
5/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

HAWAIIAN PUNCH LEMONADE I have tried, I really thought it was extremely way to sweet. I was on a sugar overload high- I normally only drink sugarfree because I watch my intake of sugar- for my health. I really don't want to become a diabetic. I definitely wouldn't give this to kids as a first, nor second option.

Edmy (Carolina)

• 266 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the free samples of Hawaian Punch Lemonade to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985

Jennifer (Trenton)

• 215 Comments
5/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was amazed to find 24 counts at 7 bucks so I got it and perfect timing too, my kids just started school. Being I loved this flavor as a kid I had to try the first one. Well, it definitely didn't taste like I remembered. The sugar is way to high, it burns my cheeks for several minutes after a sip. Burn as a sugar overload sensation. I'm not giving this to my kids.i will save them and pour them all into a large container and water them down Then make freeze pops. There's something else wrong with the taste too. Like a powder taste that is very offsetting. Yuck!

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
5/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

REFRESHING AND LEMONY . HAWAIIAN PUNCH LEMONADE REALLY IT THE SPOT

Jennifer (Wanatah)

• 142 Comments
2/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this Hawaiian Punch Lemonade. Great tasting and wonderful to send in for class parties.

BJ (Parma)

• 71 Comments
1/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

My kids loved this. It doesn't cost much and it tastes great. And it is easy to carry with the handle.

Jodi (Zanesville)

• 166 Comments
12/7/2017 Home Tested with free product

Oh yes we love this drink.. the grandkids love Hawaiian punch lemonade. They love it in different kinds of this drink. GREAT ITEM TO HAVE I N YOUR HOUSE.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours