4.8 5 0 306 306 Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun combines ribbons of gel and lotion to leave your skin feeling luxurious and refreshed.
Hawaiian Tropic, Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion

06/11/2019
Best I’ve tried
This is the best after sun treatment product that I have came across so far and I’m glad it’s so affordable and easy to find! It soaks right into my skin and is instantly soothing which I love. Most products like this tend to be greasy but this isn’t.
14/10/2019
Best after sun moisturizer
This has been my after sun lotion for years. Recently, it’s been hard to find. The smell makes me feel like I’m at the beach. Also moistures very well for sunburns. I have others using it now and they love it as well
19/09/2019
Nice
I really do like this after sun lotion. I keep it in the refrigerator in the summer so it’s nice and cool when I apply it. It has a nice smell to it. I will continue to buy this every summer!
08/09/2019
Best after sun lotion
This is my all time favorite after sun lotion. It feels like lotion and gel, so it's very soothing. Smells tropical as well.
30/07/2019
NEED for sunburns
At the moment, I have 3 bottles of this. Mostly because of my bad memory forgetting to bring this on trips, and partially because this is all I will use on a sunburn. It is super relieving and cooling (Especially if you blow on it or use a fan directly after applying) it glides right out you barely even need to rub it in. I do still peel when using this, but my skin never gets dry with it. Highly suggest for sunburns, especially if you apply it right after you are in the sun!
23/02/2019
So Luxurious
First things first- this stuff smells AMAZING! It smells so good, that I wish the company would come out with more products with this scent! I have used this for 2 summer's in a row now! It really does soothe sunburnt skin! It goes on easily, and will get slightly tacky if you rub it in too much though- but I found it works best if you just rub it in a little- not too much! My only complaint is, is, this scent is a little hard to find in stores recently, so when I see it, I stock up! It's that good!
12/01/2019
Good
Amazing sent it smells so summery. Definitely smells like coconuts and citrus and mangoes. It feels so incredibly cooling on a sunburn and definitely helps it heal faster. It is incredibly moisturizing and I love this stuff.
05/11/2018
Works great for sunburns
I love this stuff. It works great after too much sun and your skin feels tight. The scent it very pleasant and provides relief after getting a sunburn.
26/10/2018
Smells wonderful
I love this product! It smells really good. It also adds moisture to your skin after being in the sun all day
25/09/2018
Soothing
This is so soothing and smells amazing! It is non sticky and leaves skin moisturized and silky.
13/09/2018
Love the Scent!!
Hands down, the best part of this lotion is that it smells so good! I LOVE the scent, but I also love that it works and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. Again though, that scent is HEAVEN! I use it all the time, not just after the sunburns that I get. But, it does help well with that too.
07/09/2018
Hawaiian Tropic, Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion
I absolutely love this product because it is Ultra-Light, Non-sticky or non-greasy, and smells Wonderful!!!!
25/08/2018
Love this stuff
This stuff is awesome, it smells great. I go to the tanning bed and pool always use this as a after sun lotion. Makes my skin smooth and silky. Just an overall great product.
19/08/2018
I was really impressed with how much this Hawaiian Tropic after sun lotion helped to relieve dried out skin from being in the sun too long
16/08/2018
Buena crema para despues de un dia de playa. Por lo menos yo la meto a la nevera y luego la unto.