4.7 5 0 177 177 Treat severe dandruff quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo.

04/11/2019
Awesome
This is the best head and shoulders product I've tried yet.
14/09/2019
Smooth hair, refreshed scalp
My scalp always gets dry when it gets cold, so I bought this product to reduce itching. I didn't expect it to become my favorite hair product. Not only did it solve my itchy scalp issues, but it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who needs help with dandruff or just wants their hair to feel the softest it has ever felt.
14/08/2019
Yeeesssss!
Loved it. Cleared away dandruff. Could see huge difference after one wash. I will use it again if needed and smells good also.
01/08/2019
Hair products
This product worked wonders on my dry scalp I love it and it even smells good if you have an issue with dry scalp I would get this
21/07/2019
Always works
I used to use this alot when my scalp would b very dry .I had flakes super bad. Usually one time using this fixed that scalp felt refreshed .smell is good not to chemical would definitely recommend
26/06/2019
great producr
very good product will have to put it on my my shopping for next trip to the store
15/05/2019
it works!
My husband uses this as needed and it really helps his scalp. It is not something he wants to use daily but when his scalp is getting itchy he uses it and it makes him feel better immediately so we definitely keep it around.
31/01/2019
helps alot
My husband had been using this after he saw dandruff and it really helped with his dryness and itching . And the price is great for how big of a bottle you get
20/01/2019
Only shampoo I use
I’ve been using this shampoo for years! It’s the only shampoo that works for my dandruff problem. I’ve tried them all even the most expensive ones...
12/01/2019
Works but not as much as I want it too
I have severe dandruff, and have always had dandruff for as long as I can remember. Maybe it is my hair type but nothing ever seems to work for me. This shampoo works but only for one day. If a day passes and I do not wash my hair then my head gets super itchy. Maybe I need something stronger but head and shoulders is all that I use, because even though it isn't perfect it does help. I wish that the smell was better and that the formula didn't sting your eyes, but it does what it should, just isn't perfect.
24/10/2018
amazing
i buy this for my husband when hes really stressed out it smells really bad but it works works after the twice wash or so its pretty much gone
23/10/2018
Head and Shoulders anticaspa
Es un producto excelente me encantó, me dejó el cabello limpio y sin caspa.
21/10/2018
Nothing better
There is no better over the counter anti-dandruff shampoo. Period. This works so much better on tough dandruff and still leaves my hair feeling nice! I have long hair and care very much how it looks, other products make my hair look bad and smell even worse! This is the best of both worlds! There is no compromise to hair for the care of my scalp, and vice versa. If my dandruff isn't as bad though, I will use the head & shoulders in the white bottle, so that I can get other hair benefits and other scent options.
08/10/2018
Head and shoulders
This product is great and affordable really takes control of ur dandruff and ur hair is left soft silky
06/10/2018
Controla
Lo utilizo para controlar el exceso de grasa que produce la Seborrea y con ella el picor que produce.