4.7 5 0 89 89 Treat severe dandruff quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo.
Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

27/10/2020
Excelente
Deja el cuero cabelludo limpio y suave. Si rastros de caspa.
22/08/2020
Head n shoulder
my husband shampoo I love the smell the best for dry scalp
13/08/2020
Awesome
If psoriasis or dandruff this product will give instant relief. It is great!
07/06/2020
hubby's choice
I really like this product for my husband. He suffers from really bad flaky scalp. we have tried different shampoos for scalp issues and nothing really has helped him like this product has helped him. He has been using this product for almost 10 years now and won't use anything else. I recommend this product if you have scalp issues and nothing else helps you.
22/05/2020
Me encanta
Me deja el cabello manejable y el cuero cabelludo limpio y suave!
20/05/2020
Efectivo para la caspa
Lo he usado y es muy bueno lo recomiendo para las caspas
09/05/2020
Works!
My husband gets dry scalp in the winter. He uses this about twice a week and no more itchy dry scalp. His hair looks and smells great!
30/04/2020
Keeps my Husband Flake Free
This product is effective. It keeps my husband Flake Free and did help me get mine back under control. I use it once in a while but my husband needs it almost daily. It works for us. The smell is not bad but nothing to drool over.
04/11/2019
Awesome
This is the best head and shoulders product I've tried yet.
14/09/2019
Smooth hair, refreshed scalp
My scalp always gets dry when it gets cold, so I bought this product to reduce itching. I didn't expect it to become my favorite hair product. Not only did it solve my itchy scalp issues, but it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who needs help with dandruff or just wants their hair to feel the softest it has ever felt.
14/08/2019
Yeeesssss!
Loved it. Cleared away dandruff. Could see huge difference after one wash. I will use it again if needed and smells good also.
01/08/2019
Hair products
This product worked wonders on my dry scalp I love it and it even smells good if you have an issue with dry scalp I would get this
21/07/2019
Always works
I used to use this alot when my scalp would b very dry .I had flakes super bad. Usually one time using this fixed that scalp felt refreshed .smell is good not to chemical would definitely recommend
26/06/2019
great producr
very good product will have to put it on my my shopping for next trip to the store
15/05/2019
it works!
My husband uses this as needed and it really helps his scalp. It is not something he wants to use daily but when his scalp is getting itchy he uses it and it makes him feel better immediately so we definitely keep it around.