4.7 5 0 167 167 Treat severe dandruff quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo.

1/31/2019
helps alot
My husband had been using this after he saw dandruff and it really helped with his dryness and itching . And the price is great for how big of a bottle you get
1/20/2019
Only shampoo I use
I’ve been using this shampoo for years! It’s the only shampoo that works for my dandruff problem. I’ve tried them all even the most expensive ones...
1/12/2019
Works but not as much as I want it too
I have severe dandruff, and have always had dandruff for as long as I can remember. Maybe it is my hair type but nothing ever seems to work for me. This shampoo works but only for one day. If a day passes and I do not wash my hair then my head gets super itchy. Maybe I need something stronger but head and shoulders is all that I use, because even though it isn't perfect it does help. I wish that the smell was better and that the formula didn't sting your eyes, but it does what it should, just isn't perfect.
10/24/2018
amazing
i buy this for my husband when hes really stressed out it smells really bad but it works works after the twice wash or so its pretty much gone
10/21/2018
Nothing better
There is no better over the counter anti-dandruff shampoo. Period. This works so much better on tough dandruff and still leaves my hair feeling nice! I have long hair and care very much how it looks, other products make my hair look bad and smell even worse! This is the best of both worlds! There is no compromise to hair for the care of my scalp, and vice versa. If my dandruff isn't as bad though, I will use the head & shoulders in the white bottle, so that I can get other hair benefits and other scent options.
10/8/2018
Head and shoulders
This product is great and affordable really takes control of ur dandruff and ur hair is left soft silky
10/6/2018
Works great
This shampoo definitely works and removes dandruff.
9/28/2018
Head and Shoulders
I had an issue with dandruff, I bought a store brand and it did nothing. I bought Head and Shoulders and it cleared up in 3 shampoos!!! This is a great shampoo!!
9/21/2018
LOVE IT
This stuff works. And it leaves your hair so soft. But it keeps the dandruff way. Its not hard on my hair like some shampoos are.
9/15/2018
Works really well
I was surprised how well this shampoo worked, it cleared up my dandruff within two weeks.
9/12/2018
Shampoo
Head & shoulders . shampoo . i Like it it made hair feel so soft
9/6/2018
IT WORKS!
I’ve used the shampoo for a few months now and it has greatly reduced my itchy scalp problem I have. I had tried everything out there spent so much money, glad I found this.
9/5/2018
Dandruff shampoo
Received a sample of this shampoo and liked it enough to purchase a bottle. It leaves hair feeling good and takes care of the flakes. Good product
9/5/2018
Works!
I've tried Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for the past two weeks and I have noticed a big reduction in the amount of dandruff in my scalp. It also leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. It has a strong fresh scent too. I will continue to use it!
9/3/2018
Clean feeling and looking scalp!
I could genuinely see the results after using this product the first time. The itchiness has subsided so I wasn’t scratching my head, which is embarrassing enough! Also it looked clear to the eye; no visible flakes on my scalp or on my clothes either! I suffer from dry scalp both during winter due to dryness of the indoor and outdoor air as well as summer months where my head may get burned from the sun. Additionally great because it doesn’t have the typical anti-dandruff smell (whew!) and also makes the rest of your hair look and feel great too!