4.7 5 0 85 85 Treat severe dandruff quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo.
Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

07/06/2018
I haven't tried this but would love to. I struggle daily with dry flaky scalp and need to try new things to help it.
07/06/2018
Have used Head and Shoulders for years. Must have for our house...would like to try the new product and compare.
07/06/2018
this would be nice for me to try for my hear. And can you please send to me and thank you. Levon Campbell
06/06/2018
Nothing I have tried clears my dandruff. My head itches all the time. It is embarrassing. I would love to try this.
06/06/2018
Head & Shoulders always impresses! Leaves scalp soothed and moisturizer with a really clean, fresh feeling. Hair feels soft and manageable.
06/06/2018
I would love to try this in my home. It would be nice to step outside of what my family and I normally use.
06/06/2018
never tried this product before love to try new thing's
06/06/2018
I would like to try this. I use other Head and Shoulders products and like them but I think I could use a little more strength. I have to use them about three times a week to keep the dandruff away.
06/06/2018
I usually buy the regular head and shoulders for my. I would like to try the clinical
06/06/2018
This product sounds perfect for me.I would love to try it out because I have dandruff and it’s hard finding a shampoo that helps instead of making it worse.
04/06/2018
I love everything I have read about this head and shoulders clinical strength anti-dandruff shampoo and I would love to try it out being that I am always looking for the perfect product to get rid of dandruff.
04/06/2018
I never tried this one. I think I'm going through changes anf my scalp is rather dry.
02/06/2018
I would like to try this product. Please let me know if anyone has and is it good for black native Canadian to use
02/06/2018
Please I would like to try this product, my child suffer from dandruff, she's only 10yrs old, every morning she asks if I could see her dandruff, so she can comb her hair a different way so nobody can see it , please she needs to try it.
02/06/2018
I would love to try this product. My scalp is so dry and I have so much dandruff I get embarrassed.