4.7 5 0 176 176 Treat severe dandruff quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo.

27/07/2018
All I can say is thank you head and shoulders! My daughter is mixed and hey hair is a mixed between course and full/straight. Black/White. Sorry to put out like that but it's reality. Hey dandruff has been so bad and her head itched all the time. I have always used regular head and shoulders and it helped but with their new clinical formula it's done wonders.
18/07/2018
I buy this for my son and it works great! He has significantly less flakes now.
13/07/2018
This is a BIG WINNER for my husband who all his life has battled dry scalp and lite dandruff. He was always a fan of Selsun Blue before but that has all changed since using Clinical Strength Head & Shoulders. His hair is soft , moisturized and so shiny now . I LOVE THE WAY IT FEELS TOO 😉
11/07/2018
Head and shoulders has really expanded their line the last few years with new scents and benefits from their shampoo. However not one version works as well as the clinical strength. It doesn't cause irritation, lathers well and soothes the scalp. The only thing I would change is the scent, it does smell clinical, and I would prefer a lighter scent. Overall an excellent choice if you need to soothe and heal your scalp.
10/07/2018
Awesome Product would definitely refer this product to a friend . My hair even looked more beautiful.
10/07/2018
Good product, scent is not too overpowering. Just a little too expensive for my pocket.
09/07/2018
I was looking for something that would help me with the dandruff, the dryness on my scalp and I found this product, I have always liked this brand and my husband has been using it for many years and a few days ago I bought this product and today was the first time I used it, it has a wonderful smell and although I can not say anything yet, I felt my hair very clean and fresh and I hope this shampoo help me. I'll tell you more 😉
08/07/2018
My husband tried this product and he loved the way it made his scalp and hair feel.
07/07/2018
I have used other products, but this product is the only one that works best of all,
07/07/2018
This Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength is the best Dandruff shampoo I have tried. It smells great, works well for my curly dry hair and leaves it soft and manageable.
06/07/2018
I love the smell of this product. it keeps my hair soft and dandruff free.
06/07/2018
Makes my hair silky and smooth! Works great! Good price for this product.
06/07/2018
my daughter udes this all the time and i have even tried this. it smells so good. and works so well so go get some today.
06/07/2018
Head & Shoulders Clinical strength works great at getting rid of severe dandruff and the flakes and itch associated with it. It also leaves my hair smelling really fresh and my scalp feeling clean.
04/07/2018
LOVE IT!!! LEAVES YOUR SCALP FEELING GREAT AND YOUR HAIR SHINY!!!!