4.7 5 0 176 176 Treat severe dandruff quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo.

12/06/2018
Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo is a great product! It actually got rid of my dandruff problem and made my hair feel and look so much better! I loved it,it definitely worth a try if you have a dandruff problem.
12/06/2018
I have used other anti dandruff shampoo's before this and none compare. I guess that clinical strength is what I needed because this has completely taken care of my dandruff. I do not itch or see flakes anymore. Not only that, it makes my hair feel soft and smell good too! I recommend this to my friends and family all the time because I know it works!
09/06/2018
Send some free sample headshouldet my scalp is very dry need some
09/06/2018
I have tried many dandruff shampoos, and this Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff shampoo is the best. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but most of all, it relieves the itching. I love this product!
07/06/2018
I have tried this head and shoulder, but if your allergic to it and its ingredients, like I fond I was allergic to I, I'm allergic to the sulfate in it, so be careful with sulfate,. This product made my head itch more, so I called the number on this and the woman told me I was allergic to it, to stop using it.
07/06/2018
I did not like this product. Smell was very strong and made my scalp burn.
07/06/2018
This great addition to the Head and Shoulders family certainly provides that extra oooompf that some flaky scalps need. Great smell and good results!
07/06/2018
This worked great for itchy scalp. The only downfall was it dried my hair out.
06/06/2018
Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo really does the job! With my boys playing sports and wearing hats along with their extra thick curly hair. Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo cleans all the product build up and dandruff control. Great product to have in anyone's shower!
06/06/2018
HEAD AND SHOULDERS CLINICAL STRENGTH ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO- I personally don't use, however my husband does- he loves it. It's great for using if you have a dry, itchy, flaky scalp. I recommend this product because it works great on my husband's hair.
06/06/2018
Great product. Does what is ment to do. Has a nice smell.
06/06/2018
Head and shoulders is one of my absolute favorite shampoo brands. I love the way it makes my scalp and hair feel after i use it. You feel refreshed and your hair is so soft. It also helps keep dandruff away.
05/06/2018
AN OUTSTANDING DANDRUFF SHAMPOO. IT KNOCKED OUT MY ITCHY SCALP PROBLEM AFTER THE FIRST USE.
05/06/2018
Another excellent product by head and shoulders leaves hair and scalp feeling and looking great
05/06/2018
Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo works amazing! Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Great product!