5 5 0 39 39 Stay at the top of your game with NEW Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic gives you 2X fuller, thicker hair* in just 2 weeks by increasing the diameter of each individual hair strand for significant hair fullness improvement. Working from the scalp, the invigorating tonic nourishes and hydrates with caffeine and vitamins to lock in your scalp’s natural moisture. Also try Full & Thick Shampoo or Full & Thick 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner. Now that’s game changing!

13/06/2018
I NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT BUT MY WIFE USES IT ALL THE TIME. SHE SWEARS BY IT AND SAYS ITS GREAT.
02/06/2015
I LOVE this product my hair was thinning and this product reversed it. My hair is now coming in thicker and healthier then it ever had. I would recommended it to anyone who the hair is starting to thin out.
16/10/2018
Head & ShouldersStay at the top of your game with NEW Head & Shoulders Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic. Full & Thick Advanced Thickening Tonic gives you 2X fuller, thicker hair* in just 2 weeks by increasing the diameter of each individual hair strand for significant hair fullness improvement. Working from the scalp, the invigorating tonic nourishes and hydrates with caffeine and vitamins to lock in your scalp’s natural moisture. Also try Full & Thick Shampoo or Full & Thick 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner. Now that’s game changing!
01/08/2018
16/07/2018
My hair is so thin its not funny. I have not tried this product but it would be a great one to try. I heard many good things about it!
12/07/2018
I have not tried this but would love to since I have dandruff that just won't quit. This seems like it will do that plus help my hair to be stronger.
03/11/2015
I AM 82 AND HAVE A BAD THYROID GLAND THAT IS MAKING MY HAIR THIN OUT. I NEED TO TRY THIS PRODUCT TO SEE IF IT REALLY WORKS. IF IT DID I WOULD BUY IT ALL THE TIME.
05/08/2015
I think my husband would like this product he has thinning hair it might make him feel better about himself.
16/04/2015
I have thin hair and have tried several other thickening shampoo/conditioners--from Garnier to Thicker Fuller Hair. I would love to have the chance to compare Head and Shoulders to the brands I have already tried! Thank you!
03/04/2015
I would like to try this treatment I like head and shoulders
15/03/2015
I have this ck hair so I font think I would need this. I did tell my daughter who has very thin hair and I'm going to look for it for her. She said she would uld love to try it
01/03/2015
My hair is thinning so rapidly. I wonder if this product would really live up to its promises. I would love to try it and review it afterward.
28/02/2015
I have very thin hair and every year it gets worst.I would love to try this new product by head and shoulders.
24/02/2015
My husband is 26 and is balding bad, he is very self conscious about it. This product will hopefully be the product that can help him out and regain some confidence and stay clear of the hats.
24/02/2015
I like the smell of the shampoos but have not tried this type out yet. I do get occasional break outs of dandruff from time to time.