4.6 5 0 332 332 <b> Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner with eucalyptus relieves scalp itch. </b>

3/27/2019
Works
Does what is says and does help really well with itching and flakes but does NOT condition at all. Works well but I don't really like the smell of eucalyptus and I'm always worried that no matter what conditioner I use it smells weird when I use this.
2/22/2019
Fuera caspa!!
Este shampo es buenisimo, ayuda a quitar la caspa desde la primera aplicación, y sobre todo deja el cuero cabelludo fresco y limpio, me encanto probarlo.
2/14/2019
It Works
The product does what is states, stops itching scalp. The product smells nice and washes out well. On wife’s hair it leaves it dry, so we buy a spray on conditioner and it solves the dry problem.
2/6/2019
it is a great product
Head & shoulders is great .You can definitely just feel ,and see,the difference in the look, shine, and feel of your hair. great for man or woman . My only shampoo I will use. The price is great, better than the salon brands, as I have tried them all and I will go right back to head & shoulders.
1/25/2019
Itchy Scalp Relief
I have weird combination skin, that includes my scalp. My hair gets dry from below the ear down, but is greasy from the ear up. My scalp gets really dry, and is still greasy, itchy, flaky, gross, lol! I get big raised dry patches on my scalp too. To combat this, I use dandruff shampoo very regularly. What I like about this one in particular, is that its ingredients help sooth my scalp so I'm getting some relief right away, while it's still working to repair my scalp/hair. It does a good job of getting rid of flakes with regular usage too.
1/24/2019
Okay
I like how this shampoo reduces dandruff and helps my scalp feel healthier!
12/27/2018
Head and Shoulders is my go to shampoo for itchy scalp in the winter time. It doesn't tangle or leave my hair dried out like other dandruff shampoos. This product leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and refreshed.
11/7/2018
Smelled amazing
You could feel relief after a couple uses. Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner smelled amazing.. will buy again.
10/12/2018
It works great!
My daughter developed dandruff as she was going through puberty. I love the 2in1 with eucalyptus because it not only took care of the dandruff, but it left her hair clean, soft and silky. Highly recommend this product.
9/14/2018
Head & Shoulders
A bottle of Head & Shoulders is always in our house. It smells amazing and it takes care of the itchy dry scalp my son and husband have.
8/30/2018
Love
This is my new go to shampoo for when I feel like I need to switch off for a week or two from what I usually use. It feels so good on my head and makes my hair super shiny and clean. Would definitely recommend.
8/29/2018
Realmente funciona y se disfruta
Head & Shoulders es el unico producto que realmente funciona para mantener el cuero cabelludo saludable. Sufro de comezón cuando dejo de utilizarlo. Es el unico que me da alivio y se disfruta al utilizarlo. Este es un producto para usarlo diariamente porque no reseca tu cabello ni tu cuero cabelludo. Tiene ricos aromas y, deja tu cabello limpio y suave.
7/28/2018
my husband try this and he love it , its good for winter time
7/8/2018
Great product for the price!! Leaves my scalp feeling moisturized and clean. Smells good and gives same results the expensive brands do
5/31/2018
I get really bad dandruff and have always used Head & Shoulders. It's the best product for Dandruff and I would definitely recommend!