Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care with Eucalyptus 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner

4.6 5 0 368 368 <b> Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner with eucalyptus relieves scalp itch. </b>

15/04/2021
Head and shoulders
I use this shampoo on my little residents it helps them out alot with their hair it makes it shine and soft. It's not greasy and doesn't make them look like its been awhile between washes.
12/04/2021
Great Quality
Dependable Brand That Uses Quality Ingredients o ised it ony daughters haor which has eczema and ot cleared the itching and dry scalp
05/04/2021
Cures my dandruff and feels good
Head and Shoulders are my go-to for dandruff. I do suffer with dandruff, and I've always seen results with their products. I particularly like this one for the eucalyptus. It provides a cooling effect and smells good. 2 in 1 doesn't really affect my attitude towards it-- I prefer having it separate. However, I do think that can be helpful for those who like the convenience.
21/03/2021
2 in 1 anti dandruff
I really liked this product because it is definitely keep the moisture from escaping my scalp. My skin is always dried so this would help my hair grow better. The hair is always dried up. 2 in 1 anti dandruff
14/03/2021
Always in my family
My husband having dandruff problems he always using this head and shoulders more than 15 years he his stick on this product after using he don't have dandruff so he doesn't want to change
13/03/2021
Shampoo
I have had trouble with itchy scalp and this shampoo helped it feel better. It had a nice smell and while I was washing I could feel it working. I would recommend this product.
09/03/2021
Gif product
I love this product I suffer from dandruff and this product helps me tremendously
04/03/2021
Good wholesome brand
Great product for head and shoulder users. The eucalyptus is a great addition and smells great while providing a tingly feeling.
01/03/2021
This works
I absolutely loved this. And it actually works . I noticed a big difference in 2 weeks.
28/02/2021
Kinda felt tingly weird
I bought this a few months ago and my whole family used it and we all wasn't to crazy about it.. It leaves ur head with like a cool tingly after affect... It dosent hurt or anything but just wasn't wat we all liked...
21/02/2021
Not for me
This shampoo it's not for me, I've used head & shoulder and all their shampoo isn't work for me, when I used it my hair is dryness and the worst part I can it cause me dandruff, that's horrible.
13/02/2021
Scalp perfect
I use this shampoo in addition to my regular kind to keep my scalp clean and reduce itching and flakes. My daughter has extremely dry scalp and it's the only thing we can get to help her.
13/02/2021
Fantastic
The best shampoo i highly recommend the best ever.works well. Definitely worth the price
06/02/2021
Shampoo
This shampoo is really good for people who have either a dry scalp or have dandruff. I personally only use this during the winter because my scalp becomes really dry and causes me to have dandruff and this helps refresh my scalp.
03/02/2021
Head and shoulders
Para mi ese champoo es bueno para la caspa rapido la quita