4.6 5 0 340 340 <b> Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner with eucalyptus relieves scalp itch. </b>

04/10/2019
Ok
I have always been able to go a few days without washing my hair without it feeling/ looking bad but I've noticed my scalp getting dry over the past couple years. So I decided to try my fiance's Head and Shoulders in our shower..why not, it couldn't hurt! Definitely notice a difference in the dry flakiness but also felt like it dried out my hair after a few uses, so I do feel like there are pros and cons to this shampoo.
26/09/2019
Helped sooth my puppies itchy skin
When we rescued our puppy she had a few little bald patches from being so itchy. I tried so many things and remembered we would use H&S at the groomers for dogs with sensitive skin. Needless to say, it worked and soothed her itch after just 3 washes, all her flakes were gone and her coat was so soft and shiny!
22/09/2019
Shampoo ironically dries my scalp more
So the dry scalp formula dries my scalp more than the original dandruff shampoo so I went back and the 2 in 1 tends to dry my hair a little so I use leave in conditioner but it does it's job tackling the dandruff. And I'm a loyal customer.
06/09/2019
Thankful
I recently colored my hair at home with Madison Reed and I had a very bad reaction to it. Even though most of the reaction has healed my head was still itching. So I stopped using their shampoo and conditioner they give you with the dye started using herbal essence. My head was still itching day and night. So I bought me some of this head and shoulders 2 in 1 dry scalp. I'm so happy with it. Finally no more itching. Ty Head and shoulders
14/08/2019
Best cleaner product
This is very excellent product this product help me a lot to remove dandruff from my hair very very helpful product
04/08/2019
It works! Used it on my niece for her dry scalp and after one deep wash, her itching stopped! Thank heavens for this product! Told my sister about it and now her and her kids use it!
21/07/2019
Tried and true!
I love head and shoulders! I have seasonal bouts of dry scalp and head and shoulders does the trick. It clears up the dry scalp without drying out my hair, has a great smell, and conditions well. I’d recommend this to anyone!
03/07/2019
Something finally good for my boy!
My 16 year old son regularly gets dandruff and his hair gets greasy quickly! Due to this we have tried several hair products, and this is one that works. It leaves his hair shiny and it helped with his dandruff! This is something I was so grateful that we tried it! It isn't always easy finding something your teenager likes and actually uses, but this is some thing that he does use and knows that it works!
27/03/2019
Works
Does what is says and does help really well with itching and flakes but does NOT condition at all. Works well but I don't really like the smell of eucalyptus and I'm always worried that no matter what conditioner I use it smells weird when I use this.
22/02/2019
Fuera caspa!!
Este shampo es buenisimo, ayuda a quitar la caspa desde la primera aplicación, y sobre todo deja el cuero cabelludo fresco y limpio, me encanto probarlo.
14/02/2019
It Works
The product does what is states, stops itching scalp. The product smells nice and washes out well. On wife’s hair it leaves it dry, so we buy a spray on conditioner and it solves the dry problem.
06/02/2019
it is a great product
Head & shoulders is great .You can definitely just feel ,and see,the difference in the look, shine, and feel of your hair. great for man or woman . My only shampoo I will use. The price is great, better than the salon brands, as I have tried them all and I will go right back to head & shoulders.
25/01/2019
Itchy Scalp Relief
I have weird combination skin, that includes my scalp. My hair gets dry from below the ear down, but is greasy from the ear up. My scalp gets really dry, and is still greasy, itchy, flaky, gross, lol! I get big raised dry patches on my scalp too. To combat this, I use dandruff shampoo very regularly. What I like about this one in particular, is that its ingredients help sooth my scalp so I'm getting some relief right away, while it's still working to repair my scalp/hair. It does a good job of getting rid of flakes with regular usage too.
24/01/2019
Okay
I like how this shampoo reduces dandruff and helps my scalp feel healthier!
27/12/2018
Head and Shoulders is my go to shampoo for itchy scalp in the winter time. It doesn't tangle or leave my hair dried out like other dandruff shampoos. This product leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and refreshed.