4.6 5 0 40 40 The formula, infused with vitamin E and argan oil, protects and hydrates your scalp skin. Relieves itch and irritation* (*associated with dandruff with regular use). Safe for everyday use, up to 4 times daily.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream

27/05/2020
Excelente servicio
Este producto me lo regalaron en tamaño regular y fue fácil de aplicar. Me gusto mucho cuando me pase el blower lo sentía súper suave! No pienso que debe de tener ninguna mejora ya que es perfecto!
19/05/2020
Works great
I have dry scalp on occasion and this works very well. Quick and easy to use. I love how it made my scalp look and feel healthier. I noticed less flakes.
17/05/2020
Cabello suelto
Me gusta porque deja el cabello suelto y más liso. Más manejable para peinar.
13/05/2020
Long term use
This product is great for long term use. It helps the scalp stay moisturized but only for a short period of time and it takes weeks before you see any improvements on your scalp.
11/05/2020
best for danruff
i have been using this products for couple of years and its been there.
11/05/2020
really good
My scalp tends to dry and itch at the same time and I have bought the triple pack it relieves the itchiness and the drying of my scalp which is very helpful to me because scratching hair in public could cause you shameful act.
10/05/2020
Head and Shoulders Supreme Leave on Scalp Shampoo
I brought the three pack and discovered that it relieves itching of the scalp, reduces dandruff, safe for everyday use in which you can use 4 time a day if needed I use it twice once in the morning and before I go to bed and it has vitamin e and argan oil
04/05/2020
Leave in shots
These are great I sometimes get dry dry scalp and this has helped so much I really recommend if you haven’t or looking for one, this is a great one ☝️
01/05/2020
Really works
My husband has a very dry scalp which makes his scalp itchy. This cream really helped. Easy to apply and it gives fast relief and makes his scalp feel more moisturized and less itchy. Really recommend!
29/04/2020
The best head & shoulders product!
I love Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream! It smells so great and makes my hair so smooth! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
18/04/2020
Perfect moisturizer
I love this Head and Shoulders product. It is a great moisturizer for your scalp and doesn't leave flakes. I like the smell also.
16/04/2020
Horizontes
Me encanto este producto como deja mi cabello y con un olor delicioso
14/04/2020
One of the greatest products I've tried. My daughter has an extremely dry scalp. She keeps a itchy, flaky scalp at all times. Once we started using this her head didnt itch as much as it used to, and the dryness seemed to get some better. We both absolutely love this product and, definitely recommend.
08/04/2020
head and shoulders scalp cream
it left my hair feeling oily..i dont recommend this product. i didnt expext it to do that.
05/04/2020
Worked wonders
I have a very dry flaky scalp at times and one use of this product helped alot ! It is amazing , and I absolutely recommend!