Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream

4.6 5 0 104 104 The formula, infused with vitamin E and argan oil, protects and hydrates your scalp skin. Relieves itch and irritation* (*associated with dandruff with regular use). Safe for everyday use, up to 4 times daily.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream

01/07/2021
No more itchy scalp
Love it really helps my scalp not itch and leaves my head feeling clean and fresh
09/06/2021
No more itchy scalp
It immediately stops my scalp itching and flaking. It smells absolutely fantastic! Told everyone I know about it. Have it down as one of my must haves for my scalp.
01/06/2021
Since I been doing the curly girl method my scalp is dry! So I ran to cvs and bought this! I am amazed at how well this works after a few applications my scalp no longer is dry!! I will buy this over and over!
Disappointed
I’ve been using this for a few months now haven’t noticed it working at all. I’m using it with the new clinical head and shoulders shampoo which I do like.
Argan oil
The best hair cream i ever used.it has vit e and argan oil which hydrate my scalp .it smells great .i love every product from this brand .i use a lot hair product but this scalp cream is best.
24/05/2021
Head shoulder
I have had trouble with dry scalp this helps my scalp stay hydrated soft very nice It help with dry scalp It is a great product
14/05/2021
Absolutely love this product! It smells so great and always leaves your hair feeling amazing after using too , it always styles exaclty how i want it too, will definitely purchase again and recommend to everyone i speak to!
06/05/2021
Scalp
great product I have had trouble with dry scalp this helps my scalp stay hydrated soft very nice
29/04/2021
Works Wonders!
Personally one of my favorite hair products, my only wish was that it was a little bit bigger.
06/04/2021
Buy it!
This stuff works wonders its amazing i use it all the time.
05/04/2021
I apply this to my scalp and left it on there for about 30 minutes to an hour before I got in the shower and then I proceeded just to wash and condition my hair is normal. My itchy scalp was completely taken care of after using only one of the little containers that came in the three pack I bought so needless to say I think this is a great product and works very effectively!
31/03/2021
Works great
Sometimes my scalp gets dry - and it's important to me that I find a good product to help. This is a great way to apply treatments every so often without having to open an entire bottle. Since it comes in little tubes, you can just use what you need and the product stays fresh. They're also great for travel. This has a great smell and Argan oil is a really effective ingredient. This works in about 1 day for me. I like that it doesn't really leave residue like other oils can.
03/03/2021
Very good stuff!
I put this on my scalp right after shampooing and conditioning my hair and I could tell immediately that it was working. I took the tube and ran it along my scalp while I pushed the product out then I rubbed all over my scalp and the burning itch went right away!
28/02/2021
Met and exceeded my expectatons!!!
I love the way I felt after using this. I would recomend it to anyone.
28/02/2021
On Scalp Cream
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. On Scalp Cream