4.6 5 0 57 57 The formula, infused with vitamin E and argan oil, protects and hydrates your scalp skin. Relieves itch and irritation* (*associated with dandruff with regular use). Safe for everyday use, up to 4 times daily.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream

11/09/2020
Soothing!
I am very impressed with this scalp cream. It feels light but it does a very good job of relieving the "itchiness" of my scalp. It soothes my scalp and makes it feel hydrated.
07/09/2020
Light
Love this product because it is not heavy on hair does not weight it down..very light and defining..nice gloss..sheen
01/09/2020
Game changer
These little tubes really make a difference with my dandruff. In one week I have noticed a significant difference in itching and flaking, and to be quite honest, I believe it works better than my prescription gel. The only complaint I have is that it does leave my hair oily at the scalp, so it can only be used at night.
22/08/2020
Head n shoulder
I like using Head and Shoulder I was having a bad dry scalp and when I use this product I love it it works
19/08/2020
Awesome
I loved it. Worked better than it said. Every year I get a dry, itchy scalp and this took all that away one use.
07/08/2020
Dry no more
My daughter was having suck bad dry scalp flakes that really embarrassed her so I seen this product at Walmart and it was a a god send to her and the embarrassment of the dry skin!!!! She and I are super happy and would recommend this product to everyone l....!!!!!!'😁😁😁😁😁
28/07/2020
Its a great product, my head itches from my scalp being so dry, and i actually felt relief for once after trying, its an amaxing feeling not to have your scalp itching all the time. Ill be buymong more when i run out.
26/07/2020
Revelations
I didn't even know how tight my flaky, dry scalp was until I tried Head & Shoulders leave in scalp cream! The applicator makes it so easy to use I didn't even bother parting my hair, I jst reached the spots I could and oh lord is this stuff life! The only reason I didn't give it 5*s is bc it didn't help my dandruff at all but I've had it for over 15yrs so maybe mines jyst extra stubborn! Either way tis is definitely worth the price considering how wonderful it made my head feel!
03/07/2020
Awwww
Aw the relief I have a very rude scalp that’s constantly picking on me.in other words drives me nuts because of the itching.this worked to give me some relief and I’m no longer gorging my head with my fingernails or anything else I hope will work
02/07/2020
Refreshed and moisturized
I have suffered with dry scalp for almost 2 years now. Nothing seemed to give me lasting relief from the itching until now. This cream soothes my scalp and has it feeling refreshed for days. It's doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or oily. This is my go to now for my between wash days!
28/06/2020
LOVE IT
This is my holy grail item! I love this, I have to order this only to get it. I love using it, it makes my hair so soft and smooth.
24/06/2020
Pleasantly Surprised!
As a person who lives in a cold, dry climate, I sometimes have to deal with a dry, itchy scalp that's prone to dandruff. Enter the Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave On Scalp Cream! I have had great success with this product, it soothes my irritated, itchy scalp very well. Per the directions, I use this once per day. It can be used up to four times daily, but I have found that once is enough to keep flakes at bay.
16/06/2020
Great for my scalp
I have psorosis if the scalp and sometimes the falkes can be so frustrating. This has calmed the dryness and help with my confiedenice no more flaky scalp
13/06/2020
Balanced scalp
I felt like this Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream did really great job to add moisture to my scalp without making it seem overly oily or greasy. I would use it again
09/06/2020
This stuff smells so good! I love that it doesnt make my hair feel oily! It's an awesome product.