Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream

4.6 5 0 109 109 The formula, infused with vitamin E and argan oil, protects and hydrates your scalp skin. Relieves itch and irritation* (*associated with dandruff with regular use). Safe for everyday use, up to 4 times daily.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Soothing Leave-On Scalp Cream

17/10/2021
Actually works
Calming soothing effect on the scalp. Relieves the dandruff flake and irritated skin without leaving an oily residue or making your hair look greasy
07/10/2021
The best!!
This scalp cream by Head & Shoulders works better than a prescription!! My son suffers with dry scalp and this has done wonders for him and quickly!! If you suffer, you must try!!
14/09/2021
it made scalp itchy
I used it for 1 week, immediately I started feeling itchy. I might be allergic to some ingredient in it .
28/08/2021
Great Product!!
I really like Head &Shoulder leave in scalp it makes my hair so smooth and soothes my scalp and my hair is more manageable!!
30/07/2021
I love this product because it helps relieve my dry flaky scalp. It makes me feel so happy.
01/07/2021
No more itchy scalp
Love it really helps my scalp not itch and leaves my head feeling clean and fresh
09/06/2021
No more itchy scalp
It immediately stops my scalp itching and flaking. It smells absolutely fantastic! Told everyone I know about it. Have it down as one of my must haves for my scalp.
01/06/2021
Since I been doing the curly girl method my scalp is dry! So I ran to cvs and bought this! I am amazed at how well this works after a few applications my scalp no longer is dry!! I will buy this over and over!
Disappointed
I’ve been using this for a few months now haven’t noticed it working at all. I’m using it with the new clinical head and shoulders shampoo which I do like.
Argan oil
The best hair cream i ever used.it has vit e and argan oil which hydrate my scalp .it smells great .i love every product from this brand .i use a lot hair product but this scalp cream is best.
24/05/2021
Head shoulder
I have had trouble with dry scalp this helps my scalp stay hydrated soft very nice It help with dry scalp It is a great product
14/05/2021
Absolutely love this product! It smells so great and always leaves your hair feeling amazing after using too , it always styles exaclty how i want it too, will definitely purchase again and recommend to everyone i speak to!
06/05/2021
Scalp
great product I have had trouble with dry scalp this helps my scalp stay hydrated soft very nice
29/04/2021
Works Wonders!
Personally one of my favorite hair products, my only wish was that it was a little bit bigger.
06/04/2021
Buy it!
This stuff works wonders its amazing i use it all the time.