Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken & Potatoes with BBQ Sauce

4.4 5 0 72 72 Grilled white meat chicken with roasted potatoes, vegetables, and peaches in barbeque sauce.
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken & Potatoes with BBQ Sauce

12/04/2021
It was good
It tasted good, it wasn't my absolute favorite but I would get it again at some point.
12/11/2020
Ok flavor
I love the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers for lunch. They are the perfect size and are filling. I have tried lots of flavors that I love but this flavor was just ok. Would eat it again, but it's not my favorite.
28/08/2020
Great for Weight Watchers
This brand is great to have while on weight watchers for lunches at work. This flavor was delicious and so are many of the other flavors I have tried. I like the steamers much better than the conventional microwave meals.
09/07/2020
Healthy choice
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken & Potatoes with BBQ Sauce. Really enjoyed this. Very good
24/01/2020
Easy BBQ
I really enjoyed this product. Winters in Minnesota means no grilling. This product brings me the taste of summer. Wonderful aroma and texture. Highly recommend.
28/08/2019
Cafe Steamers are great
This is my go-to for a quick lunch or dinner. Fast, really good and healthy. While this particular flavor isn't my favorite, it is good. Even my somewhat picky kids like it!
07/03/2019
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
This product is awesome. I have tried most of the type of these dinners and I have not been disappointed. They are tasty, savory and are mostly healthy. If you want something quick and fulfilling this will do it for you. Try some. You won't regret it.
02/02/2019
yummy good food
healthily indeed taste good love the bbq in it i love it i have this for dinner with my family its better then all that junk food out there 10 out of 10 will buy again
09/01/2019
Ok for a quick dinner
I have not tried this exact dinner but I have tried other Heathly Choice Cafe Steamer. There okay for a quick dinner. It’s basic frozen food to not a huge amount of flavor but more on the healthy side.
29/08/2018
Easy & Delicious
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken & Potatoes with BBQ Sauce... so good! So easy! I love Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers.
19/08/2018
Una buena opcion para mi lunch. Ademas es muy saludable y ricos.
29/05/2018
HEALTHY CHOICE CAFE STEAMERS TOP CHEF CHICKEN & POTATOES WITH BBQ SAUCE Is a wonderful healthier choice. Tastes extremely great, with less fat, and less calories! I love the wonderful taste of peaches in this product. So very yummy! Two thumbs up for HEALTHY CHOICE CAFE STEAMERS TOP CHEF CHICKEN & POTATOES WITH BBQ SAUCE!!!
29/05/2018
Quick and easy to make, and delicious BBQ sauce. The peaches are bursting with flavor. A healthier option when making a full dinner is not possible.
28/05/2018
send free samples of Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/05/2018
This meal is so good! I love taking these for my lunch because they are so easy to make.