4.4 5 0 66 66 Grilled white meat chicken with roasted potatoes, vegetables, and peaches in barbeque sauce.

3/7/2019
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
This product is awesome. I have tried most of the type of these dinners and I have not been disappointed. They are tasty, savory and are mostly healthy. If you want something quick and fulfilling this will do it for you. Try some. You won't regret it.
2/2/2019
yummy good food
healthily indeed taste good love the bbq in it i love it i have this for dinner with my family its better then all that junk food out there 10 out of 10 will buy again
1/9/2019
Ok for a quick dinner
I have not tried this exact dinner but I have tried other Heathly Choice Cafe Steamer. There okay for a quick dinner. It’s basic frozen food to not a huge amount of flavor but more on the healthy side.
8/29/2018
Easy & Delicious
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Top Chef Chicken & Potatoes with BBQ Sauce... so good! So easy! I love Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers.
8/19/2018
Una buena opcion para mi lunch. Ademas es muy saludable y ricos.
5/29/2018
HEALTHY CHOICE CAFE STEAMERS TOP CHEF CHICKEN & POTATOES WITH BBQ SAUCE Is a wonderful healthier choice. Tastes extremely great, with less fat, and less calories! I love the wonderful taste of peaches in this product. So very yummy! Two thumbs up for HEALTHY CHOICE CAFE STEAMERS TOP CHEF CHICKEN & POTATOES WITH BBQ SAUCE!!!
5/29/2018
Quick and easy to make, and delicious BBQ sauce. The peaches are bursting with flavor. A healthier option when making a full dinner is not possible.
5/28/2018
send free samples of Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/11/2018
This meal is so good! I love taking these for my lunch because they are so easy to make.
5/6/2018
THESE HEALTHY CHOICE STEAMERS ARE FABULOUS. THEY TASTE GREAT AND HAVE LOW CALORIES AND SALT.
4/9/2018
LOVE THEM ALL. They are so easy and taste so fresh. I highly recommend them for the on the go person.
2/3/2018
I like these steamers. Much better than your average frozen dinner in my opinion. Low in calories so makes for a great lunch option.
1/7/2018
I love all HEALTHY CHOICE CAFE STEAMERS. This is one of my favorite. Delicious and still fast.
1/4/2018
I love these but Not so healthy in the sodium area . the brand name fools me . till i noticed how much Sodium was in these . so there are only a few I can eat , still these are great . priced a little high .
12/17/2017
this is a great lunch item. im always looking for something new and healthy for a quick lunch when im in a hurry and these are great. they taste great and are very satisfying and filling.