Healthy Crunch: Chocolate SunSeed Butter

18/01/2021
Great taste and better for you. The price isn’t to bad for what you get.
17/01/2021
Excellent replacement for peanut butter!
This is an excellent, delicious replacement for peanut butter! My son’s school is nut-free, so I usually use this on a sandwich. At first he couldn’t tell the difference vs. peanut butter, but now he says he likes this even more!
04/11/2020
Seed Butter
This seed butter is great on pancakes and waffles. I enjoy eating seeds and not I can have them in a spreadable butter that tastes delicious. I also made protein balls out of this and they came out great.
21/10/2020
Healthy nut butter is delicious!
I tried the Healthy Crunch Chocolate Sunseed Butter. I really enjoyed it in toast. It tastes very good but not too sweet. I will buy again.
24/09/2020
Surprise product
What I wanted to purchase was out of stock. Bought a jar of Sunseed Butter and it was surprisingly good. Will I purchase a second jar? YEP
27/08/2020
Better than Nutella
I've recently had the opportunity to get this as a free Sample. I truly liked it & my Son loves it! It is way better than Nutella.
04/08/2020
Purchaded
A quick purchase there. I expected more from it. I will buy it again though
03/08/2020
sunseed butter
IT WAS GREAT, I use it every day you should try it
31/07/2020
Tu mejor aliado
Si te encantan los pancakes y untarlos con chocolate está será una excelente opción y lo mejor que es saludable. Yeeeiiii 🙌🏽🙌🏽
28/07/2020
Chocolate
Love this. It taste so good to me because I’m a chocolate lover.
22/06/2020
Crunch chocolate
Awesome test and fabulous crunch chocolate I ate it first time on my birthday
13/06/2020
Taste great
I really love that this Healthy Crunch: Chocolate SunSeed Butter has really nice sweet taste but is also really simple to spread and great with all different types of food and bread
06/06/2020
it s good for taste
its good for taste and good taste for choclate ad good for childs
30/05/2020
Good
Good product but the taste wasa little too rich for me.also had a good price.
28/05/2020
Excellent
This product sells itself. I would recommend purchasing. The taste is amazing.