4.7 5 0 202 202 Made from real turkey stock and a light blend of spices. Low calorie.

4/14/2019
Quick and easy
I thought this was great gravy. It was so easy to use and was great to have it on hand when in a hurry cooking. It tasted great too. I loved the ease of preparing it and would recommend when you are in a hurry.
3/28/2019
Great gravey
I use this gravey every Thanksgiving for the last five years. Good flavor and thickness.
2/18/2019
My Go-To Gravy!
Heinz Homestyle Turkey Gravy is my go-to gravy when it comes to pre-prepared gravies. I myself love to make hot turkey sandwiches or just gravy fries. It's got a great taste and the texture is veyr much like homemade. Especially great for Thanksgiving dinner!
1/23/2019
Gravy
I love this gravy in a bottle. It's easy to use, tasty and inexpensive. I use this stuff every Thanksgiving, so I don't have to burden myself over the stove, trying to get lumps out! I do add my turkey drippings to this, which makes it even more delicious!! I gave it 5 stars because of my turkey drippings. 😁
10/27/2018
Home Made
Can' t be without this during the holidays . So handy . They can't tell you didn't make it. Every one should try it
10/11/2018
Gravy is groovy
This is a quick and tasty surprise, the thickest and richest with great taste. Will add to any dinner meal!
10/3/2018
Home Style Turkey Gravy
Heinz Home Style Turkey Gravy is very thick and has a nice taste to it.
10/3/2018
Heinz Home Style Turkey Gravy
I thought that Heinz Home Style Turkey Gravy paired extremely well with turkey, mashed potatoes, biscuits, sandwiches, and even rice. I like how it had the right consistency a great flavor and is easy to prepare by just heating it up on the stove. I think that it compliments a variety of foods well and would gladly purchase it again.
9/17/2018
Heinz Homestyle Turkey Gravy
This is the perfect addition to thanksgiving dinners! It is easy to use and tastes like homemade!
9/1/2018
great taste
i don't like to make gravy from scratch, mainly I don't know how, so this is my go to for turkey gravy. Everyone in my family really likes it. Has a great taste and a great texture, it isn't too lumpy or too runny. It's also great because if you don't use it all at once, you can put the lid on and put it in the fridge.
7/14/2018
IT IS GOOD GRAVY. NICE TEXTURE AND NICE FLAVOR. GOOD IN A PINCH.
5/31/2018
When having to make a quick dinner late in the evening this is my go to when making instant potatoes & the family never knows the difference.
5/16/2018
My mom uses Heinz Home Style Turkey Gravy for every Thanksgiving. It really makes the otherwise bland tasting turkey taste great.
4/10/2018
I love this gravy, this is a go to for my turkey, chicken, and mashed potatoes! It has a great taste and texture.
3/23/2018
I have been using Heinz gravy for a couple years now and the turkey flavor is delicious. I do not make gravy from scratch because using this is just so easy to use and it tastes great.