4.9 5 0 66 66 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot

08/05/2020
Hello Bello
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot. Is awesome and smells great
13/04/2020
Not harsh
This smelled good and it was not too harsh so it did not hurt my baby's sensitive skin. I like how it is not at all irritating and the pump is convenient if you are only able to use one hand. I would recommend this!
09/03/2020
Loved it
Bought my daughter the gift set before my granddaughter was born and we both love all of the products. Smell amazing, leave her along so soft and smooth.
13/02/2020
Huge fan!
I love using this for my kids! It's ten times better than Johnsons ! More affordable too! Both of my sons have very sensitive skin that breaks out with any product and we haven't had any problems with this product at all!!
04/02/2020
My favorite baby soap!!!
I love this!! My son has very sensitive skin and has medical issues so he can’t have soap that leaves his skin too smooth or greasy, this is the only soap that cleans and moisturizes while also making him smell so good and not leaving tons of residue on his skin. Love love loveeee this soap!!
20/01/2020
Love hello bello
I bought these products because I loved the owners of the company I love Dax and Kristen so I decide to try them and I can say I really love this product that smells so good imagine vanilla mixed with like a slightly Orange but it just smells amazing and the scent is long-lasting as well I could smell it on my kids skin still after they get out of tub, has very sensitive skin as well and it didn't rash it out or anyting
20/11/2019
Smells Amazing!
Hello Bello is my favorite baby brand! Everything they make is great, especially this baby wash! It smells amazing and the smell lasts too!
26/10/2019
Heavenly scent
This stuff is super awesome!! It has sunflower oil in it which leaves your child's soon feeling super soft and looking brighter!! Also the aloe is very soothing for summer time.
23/10/2019
Amazing!
l absolutely love this stuff. it smells amazing and works great. It leaves his hair and body so clean and you can smell it on his head for days after l use it. l also love how affordable it is. Highly recommend this product.
13/10/2019
It smells good
I love the smell on this product I would recommend if your baby dosent have sensitive skin my baby has eczema and it made his skin dry up I thought I wouldn’t give it a try but no good for him
11/10/2019
Smells so fresh...
I tried this product for my 1 year old son Malakai, and he has very sensitive skin. It is all natural, and he had no breakouts after use. The smell is very light and fresh and I love it.
26/09/2019
LOOOVE THIS!
I love it. I use this product still on my LO even though she's now 6. It keeps her hair (she was born with a full head of hair) soft and shiny and it works really well no matter the age.
27/08/2019
Hello bello yes please
The critics are in and its ten toes up 2 thumbs up. This has vety excellent products nothing but the best and the smells is yummy
30/07/2019
Cleans well and smells great
I recently purchased this product just based on how great it smelled in the store. When bath time rolled around it did not disappoint! It lathers up nicely and leaves my little ones feeling and smelling yummy.
25/07/2019
The best!
Hello Bello such an amazing product! I recently just started using it for my LO. This leaves his skin smooth and smelling really great! Definitely not going back to my old ones!