Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot

4.9 5 0 111 111 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot

01/09/2021
Safe AND effective
I love Hello Bello products. This is one of my favorite scents. We use it as a bubble bath, shampoo, and body wash. It does it all while being extra gentle on my toddler's skin. We buy nothing else but Hello Bello for bath time. It's a toss-up between this scent and the sweet cream scent to which is my favorite.
24/06/2021
Smells amazing!
This stuff smells so good! My only issue was that it worked well for one of my kiddos and not for the other. If your littles have sensitive skin, I’d test it carefully. Otherwise, this is a perfect soap!
12/05/2021
Awesome suds
We use this in our baby's bath every night. It bubbles up great for bath bubbles and lathers really nicely to clean his hair and body. It also rinses off well. I'm very happy with this product and plan to purchase more when we run out. We've also used the lavender scent. You don't need a lot either!
26/04/2021
Amazing!
I love Hello Bello shampoo/wash vanilla apricot. The smell is wonderful. I love that is natural. I feel good when bathing my toddler with this product.
08/04/2021
Fresh
We received this as a gift at our baby shower. We use it with out newborn. It’s scent is very light and it’s gentle on our babies skin.
05/04/2021
easy to use reservoir
has a very mild odor and is very lathery, I use it with my newborn baby and I also wash his body
03/04/2021
Smells nice
Love the gentle scent and gentle formula. It is definitely worth price wise too compared to similar brands. Has a non drying formula and cleans well. Highly recommend
01/04/2021
Smells great!
Very soothing and smells great. Love that you can use on babies skin & hair - makes it a lot easier when bath time rolls around.
04/03/2021
Love this product for my baby, its very hydrating and gentle on baby's skin. Plus it smells great!
04/03/2021
Love the smell
I really love this shampoo and body wash. It doesn’t burn my daughters’ eyes and does a good job for both my 3 month and 18 month old. It smells beautiful!!! I recommend it!
28/02/2021
Great for baby!
I Purchased this for my daughter who has sensitive skin. This left her skin clean with no irritation and has a very subtle scent that does fade quickly. I enjoy the things I try from the hello Bello brand and do recommend.
04/02/2021
Best brand
I would definitely recommend this product to anybody for their little ones, it has a really nice scent, it’s a little bit cheaper than the brand names, and it just the job just perfect!!
03/02/2021
Shampoo
I bought one for my sister's birthday. I never heard of this brand before, but I thought it would be great to see how my sister like it. In fact, she ended up loving it so much that she has been using it.
03/01/2021
Smells great!
We got this as a gift and I love the way it makes my baby smell. I like that it is a light scent and not overpowering. I do wish that it was made so if it got in the eyes it wouldn't hurt the eyes since babies move a lot. It cleans a baby well and didn't cause my baby to break out or anything. I use it at least 3 or 4 times a week for a bath and then daily on hands and it doesn't cause drying or any issues for my baby or me.
09/11/2020
My latest discovery in all in one product. What an amazing shampoo. It smells delicious and so gentle on my daughter's skin. I definitely looking forward to trying more products from them.