4.9 5 0 77 77 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.

7/30/2019
Cleans well and smells great
I recently purchased this product just based on how great it smelled in the store. When bath time rolled around it did not disappoint! It lathers up nicely and leaves my little ones feeling and smelling yummy.
7/25/2019
The best!
Hello Bello such an amazing product! I recently just started using it for my LO. This leaves his skin smooth and smelling really great! Definitely not going back to my old ones!
6/27/2019
Love this!!
I absolutely love this brand!! I have tried many brands and so far this is my favorite!
5/22/2019
Hello Bello
Hello Bello Soothing Vanilla & Apricot Shampoo and Body Wash, smells lovely and works great! plus it’s safe for your kids and it’s made out of plant based products also it’s hypoallergenic, PH Balanced, Vegan and Cruelty free!!
5/16/2019
Amazing product
Omg I'm so inlove with this bodywash! The smells is so good i don't want to rinse it off. I love soaking in the tub using this like I'm obsessed with the scent of vanila and apricot! This is my favorite scent! My skin is so soft and smoith after bathing.
4/21/2019
Hello bello!
This product is great! It smells really great and does does woth my babies sensitive skin! It leaves his skin feeling so soft! And he smells so nice!
4/12/2019
Love it!!
It works great! I bought it to try on my 3 month old grandson and it was so gentle on his skin & I loved that fresh baby smell so I bought more for my 5 year old son with eczema and its gentle on his skin, gets him clean, and now he has that fresh baby smell!
4/11/2019
So good
I saw this in Walmart and thought I should try this and i must say it is so good i liked its natural ingredients i think it doesn't need any improvements i would definitely recommend this
4/9/2019
Smells better than my high end body wash
This smells so good and is perfect for the kiddo. I have actually used it a few times because it smells better than the high end natural based product I use. Only downfall is kiddo seems to be more sensitive to it hurting his eyes when washing his hair.
4/5/2019
Lovely
I really enjoyed the scent not to heavy just perfect and my daughter also love it
4/3/2019
Fantastic Scent
Wow ! This is my favorite baby product by far for my little ones ! There are no tears , fantastic scent , and I never worry about harmful chemicals !
3/29/2019
loving it
i love this. leaves hair soft and smells so good. love this so much!
3/26/2019
Smells lush!
This multi-purpose product smells delicious and is very refreshing!
3/25/2019
Absolutely love this product. Love the smell. It is a good smell that is not too strong and overbearing. Very gentle on my sons skin.
3/25/2019
Great!
My sister gave me Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot for my birthday. I didn't know the brand before but after tried it out I really loved it. It smell a delicious and makes my skin smooth!