4.9 5 0 77 77 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.

3/23/2019
Sweet scent
Fabulous product. Leaves a light fresh fragrance after use. Would recommend to others!
3/22/2019
What an amazing company! Dax and Kristen are perfectly the Dad and Mom of the baby products! I absolutely love every product of theirs. This shampoo and body wash smells so delicious. I just want to snuggle my baby for always.
All HELLO BELLO ARE *****
Smells great , leaves babies hair and bodies smelling so sweet just as much as they are ! Hello Bello make the high quality products !
Delicious smell
Everything bout it awesome, my favorite frangranse so im partial to it 4just bein previously exposed to the sent
BELLO-SHAMPOO-AND BODY-WASH-VANILLA-APRICOT
BELLO WASH I BROUGHT AT WALMART 2 WEEKS AGO. SINCE I'VE BEEN USEING AND BATHING TAKING SHOWERS, OR BATHS,. IT HAS REALLY HELPED TO HELP CLEAR UP MY SKIN. MY SKIN NO LONGER LOOKS OLD AND WRINKLY RED COLOR LOOKING ANYMORE. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE IT DID THE WAY WHEN I WAS IN MY EARLY 20'S. THANK-YOU FOR MUCH FOR FINLELY MAKING SOMETHING TO HELP CLEAR UP MY BAD SKIN AND TURNING INTO BABY SOFT SKIN AGAIN. AND MAKING MY SHIN LIKE NEW AGAIN. IT'S GREAT AND REALLY WORKS. IF IT CAN HELP ME AND CAN DO WOUNDERS FOR OTHER WOMEN EVERYWHERE. THANK-YOU AGAIN. SKG
Love HELLO BELLO PRODUCTS ! This
All of Hello Bello products are the best , and this shampoo is just so yummy smelling and conditioning , I use it on my super long hair as well as my children's and it does beautifully! It leaves all of our hair soft and shining 😍
Loved it!
I recently spent a week at my best friend's house and she had this body wash. She was all for me trying it out and she was right. I absolutely loved the refreshing smell that stayed with me. My skin was so soft and this didn't cause any problems for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.
5 Stars!
First off I HAVE to start this review by telling you how amazing this product smells, seriously so good even I have used it a couple times! The quality of this product is great its gentle but it cleans and leavs hair that amazing baby soft i love. Packaging is easy to hold on to with wet hands. Baby doesnt get scared when this product comes out and love the smell this is a win win baby shampoo! Mom approved!
Hello bello
Smells great. And I love the product for the price.
3/19/2019
smells amazing
I love the scent and its not overbearing. It lathers really well not thick but definitely gets the job done. A little goes a long way with this product which means you wouldn't need to use a lot of product. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
3/18/2019
Good
Overall good product . Left my baby smelling and feeling good
3/13/2019
This is a keeper it works great
Love this one it's a keeper will keep on buying this product
3/13/2019
Hello Bello Happiness
The wonderful hydrating moisture from using Hello Bello gives the essential gentle care for babies sensitive skin. Pleasantly scented with quality ingredients safe and full of love and specialized ultimate care for babies! Very highly recommend.
3/10/2019
Mui buen
Megusto es bueno para mi pelo melodejo suabesito y perfumado
3/8/2019
This is excelent
This product is excelent.this is a product perfect for kids