4.9 5 0 85 85 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.

09/04/2019
Smells better than my high end body wash
This smells so good and is perfect for the kiddo. I have actually used it a few times because it smells better than the high end natural based product I use. Only downfall is kiddo seems to be more sensitive to it hurting his eyes when washing his hair.
05/04/2019
Lovely
I really enjoyed the scent not to heavy just perfect and my daughter also love it
03/04/2019
Fantastic Scent
Wow ! This is my favorite baby product by far for my little ones ! There are no tears , fantastic scent , and I never worry about harmful chemicals !
29/03/2019
loving it
i love this. leaves hair soft and smells so good. love this so much!
26/03/2019
Smells lush!
This multi-purpose product smells delicious and is very refreshing!
25/03/2019
Absolutely love this product. Love the smell. It is a good smell that is not too strong and overbearing. Very gentle on my sons skin.
25/03/2019
Great!
My sister gave me Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot for my birthday. I didn't know the brand before but after tried it out I really loved it. It smell a delicious and makes my skin smooth!
23/03/2019
Sweet scent
Fabulous product. Leaves a light fresh fragrance after use. Would recommend to others!
22/03/2019
What an amazing company! Dax and Kristen are perfectly the Dad and Mom of the baby products! I absolutely love every product of theirs. This shampoo and body wash smells so delicious. I just want to snuggle my baby for always.
All HELLO BELLO ARE *****
Smells great , leaves babies hair and bodies smelling so sweet just as much as they are ! Hello Bello make the high quality products !
Delicious smell
Everything bout it awesome, my favorite frangranse so im partial to it 4just bein previously exposed to the sent
BELLO-SHAMPOO-AND BODY-WASH-VANILLA-APRICOT
BELLO WASH I BROUGHT AT WALMART 2 WEEKS AGO. SINCE I'VE BEEN USEING AND BATHING TAKING SHOWERS, OR BATHS,. IT HAS REALLY HELPED TO HELP CLEAR UP MY SKIN. MY SKIN NO LONGER LOOKS OLD AND WRINKLY RED COLOR LOOKING ANYMORE. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE IT DID THE WAY WHEN I WAS IN MY EARLY 20'S. THANK-YOU FOR MUCH FOR FINLELY MAKING SOMETHING TO HELP CLEAR UP MY BAD SKIN AND TURNING INTO BABY SOFT SKIN AGAIN. AND MAKING MY SHIN LIKE NEW AGAIN. IT'S GREAT AND REALLY WORKS. IF IT CAN HELP ME AND CAN DO WOUNDERS FOR OTHER WOMEN EVERYWHERE. THANK-YOU AGAIN. SKG
Love HELLO BELLO PRODUCTS ! This
All of Hello Bello products are the best , and this shampoo is just so yummy smelling and conditioning , I use it on my super long hair as well as my children's and it does beautifully! It leaves all of our hair soft and shining 😍
Loved it!
I recently spent a week at my best friend's house and she had this body wash. She was all for me trying it out and she was right. I absolutely loved the refreshing smell that stayed with me. My skin was so soft and this didn't cause any problems for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.
5 Stars!
First off I HAVE to start this review by telling you how amazing this product smells, seriously so good even I have used it a couple times! The quality of this product is great its gentle but it cleans and leavs hair that amazing baby soft i love. Packaging is easy to hold on to with wet hands. Baby doesnt get scared when this product comes out and love the smell this is a win win baby shampoo! Mom approved!