4.9 5 0 89 89 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot

21/04/2019
Hello bello!
This product is great! It smells really great and does does woth my babies sensitive skin! It leaves his skin feeling so soft! And he smells so nice!
12/04/2019
Love it!!
It works great! I bought it to try on my 3 month old grandson and it was so gentle on his skin & I loved that fresh baby smell so I bought more for my 5 year old son with eczema and its gentle on his skin, gets him clean, and now he has that fresh baby smell!
11/04/2019
So good
I saw this in Walmart and thought I should try this and i must say it is so good i liked its natural ingredients i think it doesn't need any improvements i would definitely recommend this
09/04/2019
Smells better than my high end body wash
This smells so good and is perfect for the kiddo. I have actually used it a few times because it smells better than the high end natural based product I use. Only downfall is kiddo seems to be more sensitive to it hurting his eyes when washing his hair.
05/04/2019
Lovely
I really enjoyed the scent not to heavy just perfect and my daughter also love it
03/04/2019
Fantastic Scent
Wow ! This is my favorite baby product by far for my little ones ! There are no tears , fantastic scent , and I never worry about harmful chemicals !
29/03/2019
loving it
i love this. leaves hair soft and smells so good. love this so much!
26/03/2019
Smells lush!
This multi-purpose product smells delicious and is very refreshing!
25/03/2019
Absolutely love this product. Love the smell. It is a good smell that is not too strong and overbearing. Very gentle on my sons skin.
25/03/2019
Great!
My sister gave me Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot for my birthday. I didn't know the brand before but after tried it out I really loved it. It smell a delicious and makes my skin smooth!
23/03/2019
Sweet scent
Fabulous product. Leaves a light fresh fragrance after use. Would recommend to others!
22/03/2019
What an amazing company! Dax and Kristen are perfectly the Dad and Mom of the baby products! I absolutely love every product of theirs. This shampoo and body wash smells so delicious. I just want to snuggle my baby for always.
All HELLO BELLO ARE *****
Smells great , leaves babies hair and bodies smelling so sweet just as much as they are ! Hello Bello make the high quality products !
Delicious smell
Everything bout it awesome, my favorite frangranse so im partial to it 4just bein previously exposed to the sent
BELLO-SHAMPOO-AND BODY-WASH-VANILLA-APRICOT
BELLO WASH I BROUGHT AT WALMART 2 WEEKS AGO. SINCE I'VE BEEN USEING AND BATHING TAKING SHOWERS, OR BATHS,. IT HAS REALLY HELPED TO HELP CLEAR UP MY SKIN. MY SKIN NO LONGER LOOKS OLD AND WRINKLY RED COLOR LOOKING ANYMORE. MY FACE LOOKS LIKE IT DID THE WAY WHEN I WAS IN MY EARLY 20'S. THANK-YOU FOR MUCH FOR FINLELY MAKING SOMETHING TO HELP CLEAR UP MY BAD SKIN AND TURNING INTO BABY SOFT SKIN AGAIN. AND MAKING MY SHIN LIKE NEW AGAIN. IT'S GREAT AND REALLY WORKS. IF IT CAN HELP ME AND CAN DO WOUNDERS FOR OTHER WOMEN EVERYWHERE. THANK-YOU AGAIN. SKG