4.9 5 0 89 89 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot

Love HELLO BELLO PRODUCTS ! This
All of Hello Bello products are the best , and this shampoo is just so yummy smelling and conditioning , I use it on my super long hair as well as my children's and it does beautifully! It leaves all of our hair soft and shining 😍
Loved it!
I recently spent a week at my best friend's house and she had this body wash. She was all for me trying it out and she was right. I absolutely loved the refreshing smell that stayed with me. My skin was so soft and this didn't cause any problems for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.
5 Stars!
First off I HAVE to start this review by telling you how amazing this product smells, seriously so good even I have used it a couple times! The quality of this product is great its gentle but it cleans and leavs hair that amazing baby soft i love. Packaging is easy to hold on to with wet hands. Baby doesnt get scared when this product comes out and love the smell this is a win win baby shampoo! Mom approved!
Hello bello
Smells great. And I love the product for the price.
19/03/2019
smells amazing
I love the scent and its not overbearing. It lathers really well not thick but definitely gets the job done. A little goes a long way with this product which means you wouldn't need to use a lot of product. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
18/03/2019
Good
Overall good product . Left my baby smelling and feeling good
13/03/2019
This is a keeper it works great
Love this one it's a keeper will keep on buying this product
13/03/2019
Hello Bello Happiness
The wonderful hydrating moisture from using Hello Bello gives the essential gentle care for babies sensitive skin. Pleasantly scented with quality ingredients safe and full of love and specialized ultimate care for babies! Very highly recommend.
10/03/2019
Mui buen
Megusto es bueno para mi pelo melodejo suabesito y perfumado
This is excelent
This product is excelent.this is a product perfect for kids
Encantada
Me encanta me ayudó mucho a mejorar ya que estaba muy dañado
So soft♡
Always love to try on myself before my baby. Smells wonderful leaves you feeling soft and not greasy.
Buen producto
e usado el shampoo por muchos años me gusta cómo deja el cabello y la rica aroma que tiene creo que es una buena inversión de verdad lo recomiendo
Luxury in a bottle
Wash away your stress with this awesome cleaning bodywash while also cleaning your skin but leaving moisture and luxurious feeling and scented
Using soap
I've tryed this product and I liked it because I could use the nice smelling soap ..body soap on my entire body