4.9 5 0 77 77 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.

Encantada
Me encanta me ayudó mucho a mejorar ya que estaba muy dañado
So soft♡
Always love to try on myself before my baby. Smells wonderful leaves you feeling soft and not greasy.
Buen producto
e usado el shampoo por muchos años me gusta cómo deja el cabello y la rica aroma que tiene creo que es una buena inversión de verdad lo recomiendo
Luxury in a bottle
Wash away your stress with this awesome cleaning bodywash while also cleaning your skin but leaving moisture and luxurious feeling and scented
Using soap
I've tryed this product and I liked it because I could use the nice smelling soap ..body soap on my entire body
3/8/2019
Good
The shampoo is good with nice aroma and foam and refreshing
Great Wash
So I Bought some of this wash and was happy with it. I really like smell and how kids hair felt so it’s a good one!
3/8/2019
Good
Good product, I would use it if I didn't have my go-to
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot
I used this on my two grandkids and was so happy with the results. Hair looked so clean and shiny and they really smelled good as well.
Great new product
This is a great scent and the only one I know of like it in the market. My toddlers hair all smelled good after washing. It served well in cleaning their messy hair too. I will definitely be buying this again.
Refreshed shampoo
This shampoo make your hair feel very refreshed and clean.
Oh yeah
This has an amazing scent and leaves you feeling so clean. It is a new favorite.
3/7/2019
Smelled great, and I felt confident using this on my 8 year old neice Heather as well as myself
Hello Bello
We absolutely love Hello Bello! It smells fabulous and would highly recommend it to anyone. Not to mention it makes our hair bright and shiny. Definitely will be buying it again soon!
3/7/2019
Good
I really like this shampoo for my son. It also smells really good. I like how it comes in the pump which is so much easier while trying to bathe my son. I highly recommend this shampoo!