4.9 5 0 89 89 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot

08/03/2019
Good
The shampoo is good with nice aroma and foam and refreshing
Great Wash
So I Bought some of this wash and was happy with it. I really like smell and how kids hair felt so it’s a good one!
08/03/2019
Good
Good product, I would use it if I didn't have my go-to
Hello Bello Shampoo & Body Wash – Vanilla Apricot
I used this on my two grandkids and was so happy with the results. Hair looked so clean and shiny and they really smelled good as well.
Great new product
This is a great scent and the only one I know of like it in the market. My toddlers hair all smelled good after washing. It served well in cleaning their messy hair too. I will definitely be buying this again.
Refreshed shampoo
This shampoo make your hair feel very refreshed and clean.
Oh yeah
This has an amazing scent and leaves you feeling so clean. It is a new favorite.
07/03/2019
Smelled great, and I felt confident using this on my 8 year old neice Heather as well as myself
Hello Bello
We absolutely love Hello Bello! It smells fabulous and would highly recommend it to anyone. Not to mention it makes our hair bright and shiny. Definitely will be buying it again soon!
Love!!!
I love the Hello Bello brand!!!! It smells sssooooo good!!! I love the creaminess of this and did I mention the scent!?!? Ahhhh!!!! And it's not overpriced!!!!
07/03/2019
Good
I really like this shampoo for my son. It also smells really good. I like how it comes in the pump which is so much easier while trying to bathe my son. I highly recommend this shampoo!
Love it!
I like this body wash and shampoo! It smells great but not overwhelming. It did not leave a grim in my kids hair and I like that it does not have a lot of junk in the product.
Clean kids
This smells so good.I use it for my self it's gentle on the skin
Great!
Absolutely love this for my daughter it smells so good and it cleaned her so good and it’s one of the best product over her I definitely recommend you purchase in this for your child.
07/03/2019
It's wonderful! Once less container in the shower and it does work!