4.9 5 0 77 77 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.

Love it!
I like this body wash and shampoo! It smells great but not overwhelming. It did not leave a grim in my kids hair and I like that it does not have a lot of junk in the product.
Clean kids
This smells so good.I use it for my self it's gentle on the skin
Great!
Absolutely love this for my daughter it smells so good and it cleaned her so good and it’s one of the best product over her I definitely recommend you purchase in this for your child.
3/7/2019
It's wonderful! Once less container in the shower and it does work!
Very gentle baby wash
This HelloBello Shampoo & Body Wash is really a gentle and great baby wash for my twin boys. The scent is great but not an overpowering scent and it lasts a long time. My twin babies smell so fresh and clean after using this baby wash. It is made with plant-base ingredients like organic aloe, jojoba, calendula, avocado and cucumber extracts. It is very mild and is great for my babies’ sensitive skin. It has a nice creamy lathering foam and it rinses easily. My twin babies’ skin feels great after washing them with this baby wash. They have very dry and sensitive skin and with this wash their skin feel very moisturized after bathing and doesn’t get irritated. It is easy to dispense the right amount with the pump dispenser and you don’t need a lot to have a nice soothing bath so the bottle will last me a long time. I love that this baby wash doesn’t contain any parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes. A great safe and gentle baby wash that I really recommend!
3/5/2019
Smells amazing
Most body washes doesn’t always leave your smelling great after using. But this product smells so good that it’s on your body for awhile. Definitely my favorite
3/5/2019
Hello Bello body wash with vanilla and apricot
Absolutely love how it cleans my body and how it leaves my body Smelling like vanilla and apricot a great smell that my husband loves and it is easy to apply
4/24/2019
I would love to try this. I think it would smell so great. I like that it's shampoo and body wash.
4/5/2019
I wouldlove to try this product it would be so nice
4/4/2019
no lo eh probado! pero desearia probar segun su descricion: Limpie a su pequeño de pies a cabeza con nuestra fórmula dos en uno que alivia con Extractos Orgánicos de Aloe Vera, Caléndula, Aguacate y extractos de Pepino mientras hidrata con Aceites Orgánicos de Jojoba y Semillas de Girasol. interesante quiero probalo ya!!! y dar mi calificacion del producto.
3/28/2019
Would love to try this product! Looks great!The product design looks great!
3/23/2019
I have not tried this on my babies but I am really looking forward to try
3/20/2019
Can you send me a sample so I can try toPlease can you send me a sample so I can try it so that I can give you a review thank you God bless
3/17/2019
i would love to try this!!!! if yall would send me this that would be awesome...
3/16/2019
want to try it, like trying different shampoo's, like keep my hair in good shape