4.9 5 0 77 77 Clean your kiddo from head-to-toe with our two-in-one formula that soothes with Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils.

3/16/2019
I have yet to have the pleasure of trying this products but have heard from others that its a great one.
3/9/2019
Would love to try this new product never heard of this before
3/9/2019
Haven't tried it but, would love too love body washes and I read what all they have in it sounds like a good one
3/9/2019
Haven't tried it but will love tooit looks like something l would be interested in
3/8/2019
Impresionante nunca lo eh probado. Todos los ingredientes que tiene ayuda mucho a la piel. Me gusta mucho porque tiene alo Vera. Y también se ve que ayuda mucho a la piel reseca como yo la tengo. Con estos cambios de clima sería genial. Y también es todo en uno que no hay que estar cambiando tanto cuando uno se está bañando. No lo eh probado me gustaría poder y tener la oportunidad de probar este producto para poder compartir con mis amigos y poder recomendar. Y hacer una actividad con mis amigas y explicar el producto para que puedan poder usar y que también tengan la oportunidad de compartir sus experiencias.
3/8/2019
Me gustaría ser aprobada para este producto aver qué tal está
3/8/2019
I would like to try a sample. I'm hooked on trying new body washes
3/8/2019
I would love a sample of this product to try i love bodywashs and would give a reveiw after i try it
3/8/2019
I haven’t tried this product but would love to. I am always looking for new experiences.
3/8/2019
I have always liked vanilla smell in my bathroom it smell nice and good for our skin too.
3/8/2019
Havent used yet. Would love to try it. I love trying out different things
3/7/2019
I will love to tried this product in my hair , and for my family to.
3/7/2019
I have not tried this product yet but would like to
3/7/2019
After reading about Hello Bello Shampoo and Body Wash Vanilla and Apricot I really want to try it out... With organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Avocado and Cucumber Extracts while moisturizing with Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oils...wow...can't wait.
3/7/2019
I love everything I have read about this body wash and Vanilla is my favorite scent.I would love to try this product out before purchasing it in store.