Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

4.7 5 0 150 150 This oil mist is a must-have. With a lightweight feel, it does so much for your hair. It helps repair damage, smooths, detangles, defines curls, and helps fight frizz. Our Argan Oil & Aloe Hair Oil mist is infused with hand-picked, sustainably sourced aloe. It's made with real botanicals that are endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading expert on plants. Discover the wonders of nature, selected by experts, blended by us. That's plant-based beauty.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

08/07/2021
Soft, Silky Hair
I've started using this in my hair and I must say, it is awesome! I have wavy/curly hair that is very dry and frizz prone, no matter what I do. It doesn't help to live in one of the most humid states in the U.S.. Now I apply a little bit of this miracle and run my fingers through to distribute and viola! The frizz is gone, and I am left with soft, manageable locks! I highly recommend!
06/07/2021
Lovely product
This product adds a shine without being very oily and it smells nice.
06/07/2021
Good drugstore fizz fighter
With summer and the heat, this product really helps with the fizz. I spray it off and then put blow dry my hair. It helps tame my frizz and has a great smell. A great drugstore hair sample.
01/07/2021
Loved it!!
I loved this product my hair was dry and very frizzy at the time I used the product and not even a week while using the product my hair was back with its natural oils and it took very well volume to my natural waves
29/06/2021
It's marginal
Leaves your hair somewhat greasy. Has a good smell but I don't like the way it makes my hair greasy.
25/06/2021
Fabulous product
I used to use Herbal Essence products all the time but I feel like they changed the ingredients list on me. I can across this product one day as someone had picked it up and decided not to buy it and offloaded it in the freezer section. I was cautious but placed it in my cart anyways. I'm so glad I did. The smell of the product is incredible. There are some nights when I'm just downright exhausted and have just enough strength to shower so I just throw my hair in a high bun and go to bed. This product gives me an awesome sheen and a wonderful smell. It's enough that some people even ask did I wake up looking like that but if only they knew!?! And why would I give them any other reason to think differently! Once I find this product again, I'm going to purchase it for my daughters as well and that's the extra people right there.
09/06/2021
great
its easy to use and smelled good i liked how easy it was to use
02/06/2021
I love this stuff!!
I like Herbal Essence products to begin with and this just confirmed that. My hair was left feeling smooth and silky, along with a great scent!!
28/05/2021
Good stuff
I have very dry course hair that takes a lot to feel moisturized and have shine. But after using herbal essence oil mist my hair looked and felt amazing!! Definitely recommend this product.
25/05/2021
Shiney Hair This Takes You There
I rang out of the argon oil in normally use and picked this up on sale. Glad I did! It smells great and my hair is silky smoothe!!
15/05/2021
A+
Love love loved it. Smells great, feels great, and lasts a long time.
06/05/2021
So happy.
My hair used to be all dry, and hang-like. It was limp and messy. Just a little spritz here and there did WONDERS. It was revitalized, lively, flowing. It was literally awesome. A whole new head of hair for me! So happy.
03/05/2021
AMAZING!!
I was blown away by this most and the hydration it adds back into the hair. I really like the way it smells and just be careful you don’t over spray because you can overdo it and spray too much! I don’t like that greasy feeling or look and it can get greasy if you aren’t using sparingly.
30/04/2021
I love how this makes my hair feel. It doesn’t get greasy or weigh it down. And love the smell
26/04/2021
A Staple
This is a staple in my house, myself and the kids all have our own bottle! We love how it makes our hair feel.