4.8 5 0 60 60 This oil mist is a must-have. With a lightweight feel, it does so much for your hair. It helps repair damage, smooths, detangles, defines curls, and helps fight frizz. Our Argan Oil & Aloe Hair Oil mist is infused with hand-picked, sustainably sourced aloe. It's made with real botanicals that are endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading expert on plants. Discover the wonders of nature, selected by experts, blended by us. That's plant-based beauty.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

31/07/2020
Trust!
I have been using Herbal Essences product for years,so this Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil 8s an other product I trust to give me the look I want for my hair! Gives my hair shine and smells great!
28/07/2020
I love it! I will certainly use this again! I love the way it makes my hair feel and i love the smell! I will be recommending it to my friends and family!
25/07/2020
Natural product
I felt like this Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil has really natural clean scent that is long lasting. But I feel like the best thing about this oil is that is works great to give your hair soft feeling and healthy appearance. I would use again and recommend
17/07/2020
I first saw this product being promoted on social media. After seeing how affordable it was and its ingredients I immediately purchased it. I have long, chemically treated hair and this mist is a must for me. It is lightweight, smells great and nourishes my hair every time I use it.
09/07/2020
Smells great. Applied to damp hair before drying. My hair feels like silk and looks incredible.
29/06/2020
I love this product
It does everything it promises to do and it smells great! Although it's a little pricey in my opinion, it is a great product.
27/06/2020
I liked this
I liked this myself, it lasted me a long time, little bit pricey, but it works great. The smell is amazing. I def. recommend this!
22/06/2020
para mi cabello
excelente producto... me hidrato muy bien y dio brillo a mi cabello.
19/06/2020
Hair oil
I usually use this on my hair before blow drying it. It helps with frizz. It has a nice smell to it and it isnt too greasy like other hair oils. I would purchase in the future.
17/06/2020
less frizz healthy shiny hair
less frizz makes it less dry gives me smooth shiny hair I recommend to people to try love it
10/06/2020
Great hydration!
This product hydrates my hair so well and also smells amazing.. I having been using this oil mist and I am really pleased with how soft, moisturized, and easy to manage my hair is now.I will definitely recommend this product.
08/06/2020
I love it !!
I love it.. what a great idea !! It comes in a cute little bottle, it mixes well and smells great !! It sprays out easily and is not too oily. My hair was abitlle Damon it it dried pretty quickly. I will definitely buy again !
08/06/2020
Less frizz
Leaves my hair less crazy frizz ball status and I love that! It's hard for me to find something that keeps the frizz away all day and it smells amazing and the smell lasts till the next day
27/05/2020
My hair feels & looks great!
My hair is dry and frizzy. I having been using this oil mist and I am really pleased with how soft, moisturized, and easy to manage my hair is now.
23/05/2020
Great hydration
this product is great for hydrating your hair and also smells AMAZING!