Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

4.8 5 0 155 155 This oil mist is a must-have. With a lightweight feel, it does so much for your hair. It helps repair damage, smooths, detangles, defines curls, and helps fight frizz. Our Argan Oil & Aloe Hair Oil mist is infused with hand-picked, sustainably sourced aloe. It's made with real botanicals that are endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading expert on plants. Discover the wonders of nature, selected by experts, blended by us. That's plant-based beauty.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

15/05/2021
A+
Love love loved it. Smells great, feels great, and lasts a long time.
06/05/2021
So happy.
My hair used to be all dry, and hang-like. It was limp and messy. Just a little spritz here and there did WONDERS. It was revitalized, lively, flowing. It was literally awesome. A whole new head of hair for me! So happy.
03/05/2021
AMAZING!!
I was blown away by this most and the hydration it adds back into the hair. I really like the way it smells and just be careful you don’t over spray because you can overdo it and spray too much! I don’t like that greasy feeling or look and it can get greasy if you aren’t using sparingly.
30/04/2021
I love how this makes my hair feel. It doesn’t get greasy or weigh it down. And love the smell
26/04/2021
A Staple
This is a staple in my house, myself and the kids all have our own bottle! We love how it makes our hair feel.
26/04/2021
Leaves hair soft
I have fine, short hair and I used this product after my shampoo. It keeps my fine hair from flying around. I think it's a great light leave-in conditioner.
02/04/2021
Does wonders for dry hair
Purchased this last week being i read alot of good reviews about it and wanted to try it since my hair drys out fast, Especially due to the heat in my apartment. This Herbal Essence hair spray softens the hair and has like an oily texture to it that does wonders to dry ends. I use it after i wash my hair and let it air dry. I also use it when doing protective styles and re-applied it every 2 days which means i used it 3x in one week. My hair has stayed soft, Alot more hydrated and has a healthy shine . I will continue using this product and will update if things change for the worse but as of now my hair is loving it.
31/03/2021
Best oil for thirsty hair
I personally love this oil, it’s not greasy, it smells amazing and it does help with frizz. I’ve used it right after my shower on damp hair and I’ve seen an improvement with my frizzy hair! Will be buying again!
24/03/2021
Leave in conditioner
This is the best leave in conditioner I've tried. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. I give it 5 stars.
17/03/2021
Soft as silk
This spray makes my hair so soft, it's unbelievable. I have fine hair and need to be careful how much I use our my hair gets weighed down and greasy looking. A little goes a long way so this will last awhile! It's got a nice warm, fruity scent that is pretty subtle, but definitely there. I love this stuff!
03/03/2021
So Good
Love this oil it smells Amazing and works wonderful for my hair !!!!
03/03/2021
Love
Love this product, it smells great. I have curly hair and I really like using this product makes my hair smell good and leaves it shiny.
28/02/2021
Argan oil
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Argan oil
26/02/2021
argan hair mistq
this product makes your hair look shiny and soft, i like it, after being on for awhile it does look a little greasy
24/02/2021
Great product !
Great product! Smells great, light weight, and stops the frizz !