Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

4.7 5 0 160 160 This oil mist is a must-have. With a lightweight feel, it does so much for your hair. It helps repair damage, smooths, detangles, defines curls, and helps fight frizz. Our Argan Oil & Aloe Hair Oil mist is infused with hand-picked, sustainably sourced aloe. It's made with real botanicals that are endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading expert on plants. Discover the wonders of nature, selected by experts, blended by us. That's plant-based beauty.
Herbal Essences Argan Oil + Aloe Hair Mist Oil

03/03/2021
Love
Love this product, it smells great. I have curly hair and I really like using this product makes my hair smell good and leaves it shiny.
28/02/2021
Argan oil
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Argan oil
26/02/2021
argan hair mistq
this product makes your hair look shiny and soft, i like it, after being on for awhile it does look a little greasy
24/02/2021
Great product !
Great product! Smells great, light weight, and stops the frizz !
23/02/2021
Its ok
This stuff smells amazing! I just wish so badly that my hair didnt seem to hate it like it did. I noticed no positive changes while using this product other than a little tamer as far as frizz is concerned
16/02/2021
Soft and shiny hair
I love this product. The softness and shine that my hair developed was phenomenal. I started noticing improvements one the first use. I recommend this product to all of my friends.
LOVE THIS
I love this stuff I also use the oil after shampooing and it works so good the smell it leaves in your hair is awesome and it last until you wash your hair again love it so awesome a must try
Just Fantastic
My Wife use it and she is very happy with the product, She has curly hair, After straitening her hair and this keeps the hair intact after applying. Great product.
Didnt absorb very well
I bought this product thinking it would help with the cold weather change in drying out my hair but i was really hoping it would absorb into my hair thorughout the day like other hair oils i have used..in this case it stayed oily all day. This was not the case so i returned it.
09/02/2021
Loving the smell!
I really like this spray mist. My hair feels more soft and less frizzy. My daughter's hair was really damaged. Once I bought her the bio renew shampoo and mist, her hair is so much healthier looking.
05/02/2021
my hair is so soft now
Definitely one of the best hair oils!! It makes my hair feel so soft!! My hair has never looked healthier!! I had bad split ends until i started using this and it helped them so much!
02/02/2021
Not as good as I thought
I wasn't as pleased with this as I thought I would be. I have very curly hair which tends to get dry. I found this didn't really give my hair the moisturization that I wanted. After applying my hair still felt on the dry side. This may work better for someone with straight hair.
02/02/2021
Hidden gem 💎
I really enjoy using this product and it's a hidden gem for me. I like to apply it once I get out of the shower at night and spray it on, braid my hair, and go to sleep. This leaves my hair looking smooth and shinny the next day and it helps me tone down the frizz on my hair.
30/01/2021
Smells great and made my hair less frizzy!
I just tried this last week for the first time and love it. The fragrance is wonderful and it took the frizz right out of the ends of my hair.
26/01/2021
I have really long hair so I have to keep it healthy and strong to reduce breakage. I used this product for 2 months and noticed my hair was easier to brush through and smelled amazing. Also made my hair softer and less frizz.