4.4 5 0 206 206 Herbal Essences with bio: renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days.

6/15/2019
Nice replacement for previously used product that is no longer available. Pleasant smell. Doesn't weigh my hair down and does help with the frizz. I do normally use more product than is recommended because of hair length. I do purchase regularly.
4/30/2019
Smells Good
I like this it smells good. I normally always put it in my hair after a shower to help keep my frizz down. It normally last all day night time it could use another doing but i dont wash my hair twice a day lol overall a good product
2/6/2019
Best Curly Hair Hydrator!
I use this in my ten year old daughters hair after trying so many products for her incredibly thick and curly hair. Nothing worked, through masks, treatments, shampoos, sprays this is the only product that brought life and health back to her curls. Never sticky or weighed down just healthy soft hair. I also use this in my long wavy hair as a styling prep and it works amazing as well. So if you have tried everything try this it really does work for so many hair types!
1/12/2019
Good
Love Love Love this product! Leaves my hair feeling real smooth and doesn’t frizz. I bought it at Target but they no longer carry it so I’m looking elsewhere to find it. I have seen it on amazon though. A little goes a long way, and the product in the bottle lasts for a good amount of time (i have very long hair). An added bonus, it smells amazing!
10/15/2018
Its amazing
I absolutely love this. I had some pretty unmanageable hair for the longest time due to it being super thick and snarly and this made it so I could run a brush through no problem. The more I used it the better my hair got and more healthy. I will continue to use this and am so glad I found it. I recommend it to anyone.
9/29/2018
Rejuvenated hair
Herbal essence Argan Oil Cream seriously gives your hair life, shine and health in such a short time
9/20/2018
Love
I absolutely love this!! Definitely will be buying again
9/11/2018
I do like the oil infused cream. I do have thick curly hair and it does work on most days, but there is days where it seems to not work. But I do use it on a daily basis and I and will continue to do so.
9/11/2018
HAIR
WONDERFUL!! RESTORES YOUR HAIR TO VIGOR. IT LEAVES YOUR HAIR SOFT AND SILKY
9/7/2018
Love the smell
I love the smell of this product. I would recommend this!
6/28/2018
I love this product! It smells amazing and the fragrance lasts long!
6/7/2018
I love Herbal Essence products~ but this one wasn't my favorite!! I don't see the need for another product to maintain a healthy head of hair!!
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Herbal Essences to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/24/2018
I love this product. I bought it on a whim because it smelled really good. My hair is fine, curly, and prone to tangle. This smooths out the tangles without weighing down my curls or taking away volume. It's a good replacement for the argon oil treatments I've paid hundreds of dollars for at salons. It leaves it soft, smooth and smelling fantastic. Highly recommend.
5/15/2018
First of all I love the fact that this product is made using bio renew energy, with no parabens and colors. And I love the fact that makes my hair soft shiny and healthy.