4.4 5 0 211 211 Herbal Essences with bio: renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days.

20/11/2019
Hair Repair
I just love this product.Argan oil helps my frizz and damaged hair. Made with natural ingredients.
07/09/2019
Pretty good for smoothing
The smell is great and it really does help smooth my hair. I like to use it on day #2 when I wear my hair straight because he helps to defrizz and smooth. It comes out of a pump. My only complaint is I think it gives you too much and it is hard to gauge the amount from the pump without wasting.
26/07/2019
Smells Wonderful!
I love this product! The smell is wonderful and the product is light weight. It does not dry out your hair at all or make it feel gummy or sticky!
20/07/2019
Herbal Essence Bio
Herbal Essence Bio is the best. The oils moraco will make your hair stronger with no frizz. I highly recommend this for us women.
12/07/2019
Oh herbal essence you've done it again. Not only does this product smell absolutely amazing but it's light and not too heavy for even the thinnest hair styles. It gave my thin dry hair the life back that it so desperately needed. I also bought a bottle for my bestie it was so great.
09/07/2019
best product
this right here smells so good i've tried this product twice and it made my hair feel so good guys and i did a style with this in my hair and it came out so good and it's not that expensive
03/07/2019
Smells good
I love those for the summer smells so good in the works great😎
15/06/2019
Nice replacement for previously used product that is no longer available. Pleasant smell. Doesn't weigh my hair down and does help with the frizz. I do normally use more product than is recommended because of hair length. I do purchase regularly.
30/04/2019
Smells Good
I like this it smells good. I normally always put it in my hair after a shower to help keep my frizz down. It normally last all day night time it could use another doing but i dont wash my hair twice a day lol overall a good product
06/02/2019
Best Curly Hair Hydrator!
I use this in my ten year old daughters hair after trying so many products for her incredibly thick and curly hair. Nothing worked, through masks, treatments, shampoos, sprays this is the only product that brought life and health back to her curls. Never sticky or weighed down just healthy soft hair. I also use this in my long wavy hair as a styling prep and it works amazing as well. So if you have tried everything try this it really does work for so many hair types!
12/01/2019
Good
Love Love Love this product! Leaves my hair feeling real smooth and doesn’t frizz. I bought it at Target but they no longer carry it so I’m looking elsewhere to find it. I have seen it on amazon though. A little goes a long way, and the product in the bottle lasts for a good amount of time (i have very long hair). An added bonus, it smells amazing!
15/10/2018
Its amazing
I absolutely love this. I had some pretty unmanageable hair for the longest time due to it being super thick and snarly and this made it so I could run a brush through no problem. The more I used it the better my hair got and more healthy. I will continue to use this and am so glad I found it. I recommend it to anyone.
29/09/2018
Rejuvenated hair
Herbal essence Argan Oil Cream seriously gives your hair life, shine and health in such a short time
20/09/2018
Love
I absolutely love this!! Definitely will be buying again
11/09/2018
I do like the oil infused cream. I do have thick curly hair and it does work on most days, but there is days where it seems to not work. But I do use it on a daily basis and I and will continue to do so.