4.5 5 0 42 42 Herbal Essences with bio: renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days.
Herbal Essences Bio: Renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Oil-Infused Cream

20/09/2018
Love
I absolutely love this!! Definitely will be buying again
11/09/2018
I do like the oil infused cream. I do have thick curly hair and it does work on most days, but there is days where it seems to not work. But I do use it on a daily basis and I and will continue to do so.
11/09/2018
HAIR
WONDERFUL!! RESTORES YOUR HAIR TO VIGOR. IT LEAVES YOUR HAIR SOFT AND SILKY
07/09/2018
Love the smell
I love the smell of this product. I would recommend this!
28/06/2018
I love this product! It smells amazing and the fragrance lasts long!
07/06/2018
I love Herbal Essence products~ but this one wasn't my favorite!! I don't see the need for another product to maintain a healthy head of hair!!
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Herbal Essences to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
I love this product. I bought it on a whim because it smelled really good. My hair is fine, curly, and prone to tangle. This smooths out the tangles without weighing down my curls or taking away volume. It's a good replacement for the argon oil treatments I've paid hundreds of dollars for at salons. It leaves it soft, smooth and smelling fantastic. Highly recommend.
15/05/2018
First of all I love the fact that this product is made using bio renew energy, with no parabens and colors. And I love the fact that makes my hair soft shiny and healthy.
09/05/2018
I love this product. It keeps my hair silky smooth. I think it is priced just right and works great. I would definitely recommend!
06/05/2018
LOVE this product. It makes my hair feel smooth and tames my frizz.
25/04/2018
Not tried it yet but argan oil is something that makes my hair feel soo soft. And its oils definitely make the dry skin go smooth
30/03/2018
Herbal Essences Bio: Renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Oil-Infused Cream works really well to give you soft and healthy looking hair. I really like that it also has really nice scent that is long lasting and clean
07/03/2018
i just bought this last week and i love it because it smells so great and works wonders on my hair beccaue i have very long and curly hair and it has some great addeed benefits to it which is what makes it even better i love the fact of the argaon oil in it
13/02/2018
I always put an oil or defrizzer product in my hair.. this Moroccan oil product was awesome. Left my hair smooth, shiny, and with no friz!