4.4 5 0 210 210 Herbal Essences with bio: renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days.

24/01/2018
I would love to try this I use herbal essences shampoo and conditioner
22/01/2018
I LOVE this Herbal Essences Bio Renew Argan Oil of Morocco oil creme! It smells soooooooooo good, and provides my hair with long lasting soft, and shiny beautiful hair! I have fine, thick, dry hair. This really helps my hair with the dry frizz damage. I love this, and recommend it.
21/01/2018
This is an awesome hair repair, if you have damaged, dry or frizzy hair. It will bring your hair back to life in no time. Cute bottle, dependable brand, and you will see results.
12/01/2018
I personally have mixed feelings about Herbal Essences products because my hair usually doesn't respond well to it. I have had to use much more expensive products for years but 1 of the products I use is argon oil shampoo so I tried Herbal Essences version and loved it and it works just as well as what I have been paying twice as much for.
05/01/2018
This does a lot of good for my hair. Another great product by herbal essences.
04/01/2018
Smells so good ! I love using this product I buy it once a month cause of how think and long my hair is!
04/01/2018
I love this stuff it holds and it smells and it works great.
03/01/2018
Another excellent product by Herbal Essences and having lived in Morocco for several years I know the appeal and results of using argan oil on your hair providing a head of healthy hair
28/09/2018
Quisiera probar el producto no los e probado aún pero me han dicho que son buenos
09/09/2018
Very interested in trying this Herbal Essences Bio: Renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Oil-Infused Cream!
06/09/2018
I need this! First need to try it. 🤞pick me. I would live to try
18/08/2018
Herbal essense tried sunse teenager and formy hair it will be great.
14/08/2018
I'm VERY interested in trying this because I really need to repair my hair and bring back the softness and shine!
14/08/2018
need something new for my hair would love to try this
07/08/2018
I would LOVE to review this, I have hair down to my butt and keeping it all healthy is a high priority for me. I am always on the look out for the next best hair are product and would love to see how this compares to others ive tried! I would love a new favorite :)