4.8 5 0 47 47 Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash features a pH balanced and color safe formula, said to revel in lush aromas. It is enriched with rose essences and is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site. This dermatologist tested product is free from parabens, silicone, mineral oil or cruelty, and retails in a 29.2-fl. oz. recyclable pack, bearing a Data Matrix code and the Green-e logo.
Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash

19/01/2021
Turns heads due to the beautiful smell
Smells good, next day your hair still smells of the scent and it’s also a body wash too..wish they made biggger sizes lol
17/01/2021
A must buy Shampoo
I would like to say that is shampoo is one of the best to use if you like super soft hair and most of all the scent is spectacular. Especially the rose and coconut scent those are my top favorites.
09/01/2021
For the price yes!
It’s what I use when I can’t make it to Ulta and buy the more expensive shampoo, it smells amazing! I love it and I think you will be happy with it too! Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08/01/2021
Amazing color retention
Love this shampoo for the quality and value and most of all the amazing scent that lasts until my next shampoo - I get so many compliments! And the shine is incredible. My go-to shampoo, hands-down.
11/12/2020
Smells amazing
I love color me happy keeps my color looking so good and smells amazing.
07/12/2020
Long Lasting Color
I love how the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy has maintained my color. I have had no brassiness and have been able to go longer between root touch ups. The shampoo does not seem to spread far through my long hair but I’ve noticed if I wash it twice before conditioning, I can run my fingers through effortlessly. I have a brighter shine as well. The price point is great for the quality too.
30/11/2020
Amazing scent!
This product leaves your hair with an amazing scent that lasts all day! It is not over powering. I find that when I use this after dying my hair the color seems to last longer. I absolutely love how soft, hydrated and healthy looking my hair looks and feels when I use this!
27/11/2020
Leaves hair soft & silky, no residue, no dandruff, doesn't strip out hair dye, wonderful scent
Awesome product!
The smell of this is unbelievably delicious and it lasts forever in my hair. People ask all the time what it is :) Washes out pretty well with no residue left behind. Over all great product!
A Great Backup
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy is not out first choice in shampoo, but we do have it in our home. My kid dyes his hair quite often, and he uses this when he gets low or runs out of his first choice. I do try to make sure there is always a bottle in the house. Personally, I like the scent. I will use this when I went to switch it up a little.
Amazing scents
I love this product been using it for years. The scents smell amazing and it makes my hair look healthy and smell amazing after washed. I haven’t tried the body washes yet, but would love to. The hair products are really nice. Would keep purchasing.
21/11/2020
Amazing!
Oh man this stuff smells amazing!! I love this stuff! I would definitely recommend using this! I like the other scents and hair products from this line as well! Amazing stuff !
12/11/2020
Thick and luscious hair
In just one use my hair felt amazing and was visibly healtg3ier
10/11/2020
color me happy
The bottle in eye catching and easy to read. I got a fair amount of lather. It was a fair product. I am just not content having my body and hair use the same product. Herbal essence is a good product to use. The smell of the content was nice.
28/10/2020
Totally love it
Absolutely love the smell. The feeling after use was heavenly. I love using this brand above most others.