4.8 5 0 32 32 Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash features a pH balanced and color safe formula, said to revel in lush aromas. It is enriched with rose essences and is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site. This dermatologist tested product is free from parabens, silicone, mineral oil or cruelty, and retails in a 29.2-fl. oz. recyclable pack, bearing a Data Matrix code and the Green-e logo.
Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash

28/10/2020
Totally love it
Absolutely love the smell. The feeling after use was heavenly. I love using this brand above most others.
20/10/2020
Absolutely love it!
I dye my hair at home all the time and this shampoo not only helps me to keep my color last longer with less fade, it also has the most amazing sent! My hair smells wonderful thru the whole day.
14/10/2020
Go to
I have been an herbal essences user for years. The color me happy does well at protecting my color. It does not weigh my hair down immediately after washing like many other products have made my hair. I love that my hair is always soft and gives me volume with a nice bounce. Smells real good. The smell isn't over powerful but just enough to smell during your shower or bath.
30/09/2020
I like Shampoo Herbal Essences
Hello Friends of Home Tester Club. Ever since I tried Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner I was fascinated. it leaves my hair soft and shiny, it also has an exquisite fragrance. I love him!
18/09/2020
Worry free shampoo
I always die my hair to cover up my greys! Sometimes I use the color red on my brunette hair and it can absorb into my hair and wash out when you shower. I use this shampoo to keep my color.
18/09/2020
Smells great
I have always high and low lighted my hair. This product keeps the color vibrant and from fading. My hair feels so soft, looks shiny and healthy. The thing I love most about it though is that my hair smells wonderful all day!!
11/09/2020
shampoo
Have had my hair colored for years and this product works great at keeping the color alive Love the scent and how it makes my hair feel!
08/09/2020
Works Great on My Color Treated Hair
Have had my hair colored for years and this product works great at keeping the color alive while making my hair shiny and smooth! Love the scent and how it makes my hair feel!
06/09/2020
Smells great
Doesn't ever weigh your hair it makes it shine it's not harsh and has a great smell to it
05/09/2020
Cost effective quality
I love this product!! I use both the shampoo and conditioner on my balayage color treated hair and it helps maintain the color while still cleaning and leaving such a fresh clean smell.
04/09/2020
Herbal Essence
I'm so OBSESSED with this product!!! it smells so amazing and leaves my body and hair feeling incredibly soft
04/09/2020
Ok...could be better
Product smells amazing. However it didn't do much for my color. In fact it took color out.
25/08/2020
Aromas
Me encanto primero que nada el aroma, lo segundo que me encanto es que es body wash shampoo y acondicionador. Es uno de los que mas me ha gustado. Super recomendado.
18/08/2020
Smells Awesome!
I love this product. It is my go-to shampoo and conditioner. I dont' know that it really extends my color or prevents fading, since I color my roots every 4 weeks, but It definitely keeps it from drying out in between colors. I absolutely cannot live without this product. Been using it for at least 10 years or longer.
08/08/2020
Smells wonderful
I think the smell won me over on this particular kind of herbal essense I am unsure about how well it keeps color from fading because my hair seemed to fade just as quickly with this kind as it does with any other. Still a great product.