4.8 5 0 17 17 Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash features a pH balanced and color safe formula, said to revel in lush aromas. It is enriched with rose essences and is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site. This dermatologist tested product is free from parabens, silicone, mineral oil or cruelty, and retails in a 29.2-fl. oz. recyclable pack, bearing a Data Matrix code and the Green-e logo.
Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash

31/07/2020
Color me happy.
This is my favorite Herbal Essence shampoo. The sent lasts a long time. When I walk by people they often ask what perfume I'm wearing. I laugh when I tell them it's my shampoo. The best!
30/07/2020
Smells fantastic!
I try to get highlights regularly, and this helps with the keep up of them. The smell is fantastic and stays lingering in your hair all day. I would def. recommend to anyone who asks!
20/07/2020
Herbal Essences biggest fan here.
What I like about this product is it’s amazing scent. What I like about the brand is everything mostly the way all the products smell. Totally recommend to anyone.
18/07/2020
Smells amazing hair feels great
This is so easy to keep in my gym bag. It smells pretty and leaves me clean and refreshed.
14/07/2020
Good shampoo
I've been using this shapoo after i dye my hair. I havent had any problems with it, it does help me keep my color in longer and smells great
13/07/2020
Love herbal essence! Always buy the hair color because it doesn’t dry out my hair and purchase the color me happy shampoo and conditioner. Now that it’s shampoo and body wash together is even better!!! And herbal essence Always smells so yummy!
26/06/2020
Beautiful scent and great feel!
Color me happy, is perfect for one who colors hair it is so moisturizing and leaves hair so beautiful and great looking. Not to mention the smell, is so pleasing. I do not have knots in my hair and showering and it leaves my hair so soft.
23/06/2020
FRESH
Such a beautiful scent! Does not distort my colored hair! I will purchase this again!
23/06/2020
Herbal essence
Herbal Essences Color Care for Hair Color Me Happy Hair + Body Wash. I love Herbal Essence and this smells so good
19/06/2020
Smells great
Herbal Essences has long been a trusted brand for me. I wasn't disappointed! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy shampoo plus body wash gave me a great clean and soft hair, and it smelled great. And it's a great smelling body wash, The scent is reminiscent of roses, but it's not strong enough to overpower your friends or colleagues. A little went a long way, it really lathers even with a small amount i.wasnshocked with this shampoo and I've barely made a dent in the bottle so far despite many uses. My hair felt great, and I also use the conditioner. Love this
12/06/2020
Wonderful results!
I have both this product and the conditioner. I love how beautifully it cleans and protects my hair color! The fragrance is very nice and it's also a body wash! Great to travel with!
10/06/2020
Smells amazing
A little goes a long way. The smell is incredible. Hair is always soft after each wash, use with the conditioner of course
05/06/2020
Smells good, that's about it
This is a nice shampoo: it smells good, lathers well, and leaves long hair (with oily roots and scalp) feeling clean for 24 hours. However, it does nothing to control frizz, and you are SOL if you've had a keratin treatment and are trying to preserve the smoothness, since there is sodium chloride in this formula. On the bright side, if you dont care about smoothness in particular, then this is a nice shampoo at an affordable price.
03/06/2020
Lasting fragrance
This shampoo works wonders for color treated hair! It leaves mt hair silky smooth and has a lingering fragrance which lasts all day! I used it in combination with the conditioner of the same variety and my hair actually smiled! It also doesn't seem to lessen the effectiveness of the color I apply to my hair! Truly a great product!
02/06/2020
Works really well
I really like this Herbal Essences Color me happy, but I only used it for my hair only, did not use it as a body wash. But using as a shampoo, worked great. The scent is lite and last a couple of days.