4.6 5 0 114 114 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.

6/1/2019
Herbal essences
I makes my hair soft and it smells good. I like the scent of this shampoo they also make a conditioner. Try them they make different ones.
5/31/2019
Not good
I tried both the shampoo and conditioner it made my hair feel dirty and I could not get my hands to go through my hair. No clean and soft feeling at all. I wrote the company and they sent me a coupon to try it again but I did not repurchase. 🙁
5/23/2019
Nada novedoso
Nada nuevo, Herbal Essences se caracterizaba por el aroma duradero que dejaba en el cabello y creo que con Honey y Vitamin E no es tan notorio, el shampoo hace lo que los demas. Lo combine con el acondicionador y doy mas calificcion al acondicionador ya que deja el cabello muy suave.
5/22/2019
Not for me
Not complaining about the brand, just this particular product didn’t work well with my hair. Didn’t get results I was looking for.
5/19/2019
Fantastic
So I've completely switched all of my hair care products for healthier options. This Sulfate free shampoo is perfect. Makes my hair feel clean, less weighed down and so much healthier & noticed less strands falling out while washing it. Also smells AMAZING!
5/16/2019
amazing 4 wonder product
this shampoo is amazing. it makes my hair smell amazing, it leaves my hair so soft, silky, tangle free, and no gunk or build up weighing my hair down
BEST NEW SHAMPOO!!
IT SMELLS GREAT AND IT LEAVES MY HAIR CLEAN AND SOFT.
Magnifico
Deja superbien el cabello..no volveré a probar otro....
Smells delicious!!!!
This shampoo smells so good. I love how my hair smells after I use it. I love the texture and how clean my hair feels after use. Love!!
5/13/2019
Honey Hair
Had a nice smell, felt that it cleaned my hair very well without overly stripping of the natural oils. It left my hair very soft and shining. I would totally recommend it to someone.
5/3/2019
Wash
Smell is awesome but after a few washes I noticed my hair getting oily faster than usual.
4/30/2019
Makes my hair so soft and smell so good. It does not dry my hair out like other products do
Fantastic!
I too have a sensitive scalp, and struggle to find products that don’t irritate, but honestly this HE Shampoo Line.. is quite fantastic. I have been using it for a couple of months now, and my scalp feels great! My hair smell divine and the texture has improved as well! Definitely recommend.
Works great
It leaves my hair feeling good and clean plus I think it smells amazing
4/29/2019
Not as great as other Herbal Essences
I thought I would try this since my go to rose herbal essences was not in stock. Dried my hair out and the smell was not that pleasant. The conditioner was nice but I really disliked the shampoo