4.5 5 0 145 145 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.

9/5/2019
Loved it
This is by far my favorite shampoo. I use the conditioner also and love it. No parabens in it. Smells great and really helps my color. I would recommend this product to everyone.
9/1/2019
Sana
I have been using this shampoo since june 2019 its really working amazing on my color treated hair my hair much more softer n shiner than before
8/26/2019
MY FAVORITE
This is by far my favorite shampoo. I use the conditioner also and love it. It is on the EWG list. No parabens in it. Smells great!
8/24/2019
Product is just amazing. Leaves hair smelling good and so soft!! :)
8/20/2019
Samples
I haven't tried all your products but I'd love to, could you please send me samples, I love to try them
8/20/2019
Scent last
Smells really good. Doesn't take much shampoo to get really good lather. Ran out of conditioner still had half bottle of shampoo left.
8/14/2019
The smell ❤️
It left my hair feeling soft and silky. Also, the scent is amazing!
8/10/2019
Pros and cons
I'm really glad that HERBAL ESSENCES finally jumped on the no sulfates band wagon .I had pros and cons while trying out their new shampoo! This one does have super nice honey smell to it and it lathers very well .I have curly hair and it just made my hair limp and lifeless with not much shine either .
8/10/2019
Love it!
This product keeps my hair soft and voluminous. My hair feels healthy and clean. It also leaves my hair smelling amazing. I can not think of a better product and would definitely recommend this product to others!
8/9/2019
Very good
I liked it very well. Made hair soft and it smelled wonderful!!
8/2/2019
Nice small
Love the way it made my hair feel and smell very good and my hair looks great after
7/31/2019
Could have been the weather
It’s Connecticut in the middle of a heatwave so it could have totally been the weather. I love the smell of the product, And I bought it. Because of the price and the natural ingredients. I think I may have wanted to wash my hair twice. I definitely look forward to more use and less frizzy days.
7/30/2019
Love
I love Herbal Essences. They always have a nice variety to choose from and they lather really well often. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair look radiant and beautiful.
7/30/2019
Loved Herbal Essences since I was a teen!
After lathering with this deliciously scented, sulfate free, vitamin B & Honey....I was not let down. Yet, another one to go down in history. <3 I feel like the sulfate free shampoos Herbal Essences have out now make my hair feel lighter. Soft silky locks are expected, but their new bio:renew collection has been a wonderful escape from chemicals weighing on me. I highly recommend everyone try at least one of the sulfate-free bio:renew shampoos out. I feel like the honey and vitamin B shampoo is beneficial for hair growth, a must have once you hit a certain age. My hair has started to thin a bit and though I enjoy the lighter weight, I fear it will be thinning more as I get older so I will be using this shampoo more often to assist carrying oxygen and nutrients to my scalp for growth along with biotin. This shampoo was a bit more pricey than the "long-term relationship"/"Hello Hydration" collections, but there is good reason for this. Just depends on your hair and preferences.
7/26/2019
Herbal essence
I remember being a teenager and this brand was the hot brand back in the late 90s. Now that im a "grown up" lol and can afford it, its in my top 3 forever. The scent that stays, it makes my hair soft and manageable, love it.