4.5 5 0 171 171 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo

29/12/2020
Smells so amazing
This shampoo is amazing it leaves your hair soft and smelling great its light and cleans your hair without stropping your hair of its own oils
15/12/2020
I love this shampoo! I’ve been using it only a couple months now but it makes my hair so soft and smooth and it smells great.
13/12/2020
Шампунь
Потрясающий запах,нежная текстура,хорошо пенится.Отлично промывает ,не содержит SLS.Красивая упаковка удобно пользоваться ,большой объём.Буду покупать ещё. Рекомендую к покупке.
07/12/2020
Smells wonderful
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo.. lathers and works great
02/12/2020
Had a coupon and purchased this
I seen this one and it smelled amazing! Definitely worth it left my hair looking great and smelling great!
12/11/2020
Best product for you
This shampoo has got to be the best smelling I have ever used. Normally no one can smell my shampoo, but when I came to bed my husband said ohhhh you smell good. That is how I know it is good. I love the fact that it isn't just a shampoo, the one I bought was also a body wash, which was even nicer. It didn't dry my hair or my skin out, made everything super soft. I give this product 10/10.
12/11/2020
loreal sulfate-free shampoo
I currently use this product and the rinse as well since I have a keratin process and I use it because it is a product without salt. It smells very good it makes a lot of foam without spending a lot I recommend it
27/09/2020
Love❤️
Can’t get enough of this shampoo! I love all of the ones on this line. This one is great. But not my favorite on the line. I do recommend tho cause it’s light weight and smells great.
05/08/2020
Great moisturizer that’s worth trying. I love this product line.
27/07/2020
Super shampoo
First of all I love the smell of this shampoo!! Takes me back to simpler times. Shampoo leaves my hair shinny, and just enough moisturizer to keep hair soft and smooth. I have very thick hair and it gets the job done.
27/05/2020
Herbal Essence
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo works very well
11/04/2020
Honey shampoo
A very good product that works well for your hair. I would definatley recommend it to family and friends to try for themselves.
22/01/2020
The Smell :)
The smell of this shampoo is amazing! It's just an relax moment to enjoy the shower.
20/01/2020
It's alright.
It's not a life changing shampoo. It seemed to leave a weird residue behind no matter how vigorously I tried to wash it out. It also was a little drying. I picked it up just because it seemed to have good ingredients but there are better shampoos out there.
17/12/2019
Herbal shampoo
I do love the smell but far as it staying with your hair all day it doesn't and it doesn't give it a shine it gives my hair a tangle so it's not good for me