4.5 5 0 139 139 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo

27/05/2020
Herbal Essence
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo works very well
11/04/2020
Honey shampoo
A very good product that works well for your hair. I would definatley recommend it to family and friends to try for themselves.
22/01/2020
The Smell :)
The smell of this shampoo is amazing! It's just an relax moment to enjoy the shower.
20/01/2020
It's alright.
It's not a life changing shampoo. It seemed to leave a weird residue behind no matter how vigorously I tried to wash it out. It also was a little drying. I picked it up just because it seemed to have good ingredients but there are better shampoos out there.
17/12/2019
Herbal shampoo
I do love the smell but far as it staying with your hair all day it doesn't and it doesn't give it a shine it gives my hair a tangle so it's not good for me
11/12/2019
Great Scent and Hydration
I am always looking for a great shampoos and after trying many right now I am loving Herbal Essences I have been struggling since the weather changed for so cold and my hair has been suffering until this came into my life. It smells so nice and has a nice scent to it when you use it. Over all it hydrates really well and I will repurchase it again!
16/11/2019
Love
I simply love this product! Smells heavenly and works beautifully.
08/11/2019
Smells great
Love this shampoo leaves my hair soft, shiny and smelling amazing.
19/10/2019
I have been using this shampoo for the best few weeks and I really like it, it does not make my hair oily and smells really good!
13/10/2019
excellent product
really good product with a high quality , works perfect for me because i love the scense and my hair looks softener and shinny , really i can see the change on my hair using this shampoo
10/10/2019
Smells so good!
I've been searching for new products that are healthier and much better for my health and body, so I came across this brand of Shampoo and decided to try it. I love that this product is EWG verified safe, and compared to many other products it is a great price point. I think it has a really nice and luxurious feel to it and it is very thick instead of watery like others I have tried. It smells wonderful and it has a great lather while using the product. You don't need to use a lot of it, and it goes a long way. I'm planning on buying this again, and my husband also likes it.
21/09/2019
It's okay, but nothing too special
I like this product for the fact that it doesn't have certain ingredients in it. It smells good, but I don't see anything super special with my hair. It reminds me of other shampoos. Nothing bad, but noting super special.
05/09/2019
Loved it
This is by far my favorite shampoo. I use the conditioner also and love it. No parabens in it. Smells great and really helps my color. I would recommend this product to everyone.
01/09/2019
Sana
I have been using this shampoo since june 2019 its really working amazing on my color treated hair my hair much more softer n shiner than before
26/08/2019
MY FAVORITE
This is by far my favorite shampoo. I use the conditioner also and love it. It is on the EWG list. No parabens in it. Smells great!