4.7 5 0 81 81 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.

4/22/2019
Awesome product!
Herbal Essences are a brand that I am trusting for years now. I am glad they made sulfate free shampoo. My hair feel soft and smell amazing! I would recommend the shampoo to everyone.
4/20/2019
Great product!
This is my go to brand, & this product works great. The conditioner is amazing too.
4/18/2019
"Itchie"
I figured I would love this shampoo...it smells amazing and the cost is great..... unfortunately I try it and well I won't ever buy it again.....my head itched and itched and itched..maybe it's just my sensative scalp and if so then I have no complaints....I do know that when you use this product then stand in the sun you can smell your hair like strong smell and smells awesome!!
4/17/2019
Love this shampoo
I love herbal essence, products i have extremely curley hair and my hair is very dry. This shampoo is wonderful
4/17/2019
Restored me damaged hair
The product itself it's good and a wonderful scent great texture it's not too runny. It brought my hair back to life per se but it did also leave it a little oily.
4/16/2019
Herbal essence honey shampoo
I really like the smell and how it cleans my hair but does leave residue if not washed out comp!etely
4/16/2019
This shampoo left my hair feeling soft without the build up from regular washing. My favorite thing is the scent. Great value for price point. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a shampoo that doesn’t damage hair and leaves it feeling soft and voluminous.
4/15/2019
Great smelling shampoo
One of my favorites. It left my hair smelling absolutely amazing
4/15/2019
Leaves hair feeling and smelling amazing
Above all my favorite shampoo it left my hair feeling luxurious and smelling amazing
New User
I like this product seems to be no residue on my hair. My hair is softer now I will probably continue to use this product in the future
Pleasantly surprised
I really love the smell of this product and the way it makes my hair feel. A huge bonus is the price and availability in the stores I shop at. Will definitely continue to purchase
Herbel essence
This is the best shampoo for my hair I have ever used. I recommend this product to anyone who wants there hair to turn out just the way they want it.
Honey delicious
I love Herbal essence products. This sulfate free is an added bonus. I love the way it smells and makes my hair so silky smooth. This is wonderful in my opinion. Can't go wrong with herbal essence.
4/13/2019
best
this is by far the best shampoo ever.. I will be buying this for now on. It keeps my hair soft and shiny all day long
4/13/2019
Super soft hair
The new herbal essence hair products are awesome. It has left my hair soft and manageable.