4.5 5 0 145 145 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.

4/10/2019
Quisiera probarlo ,me han comentado que es delicioso.
4/10/2019
undefined
Excelente producto! Deberían probarlo, para la mejoría del cabello
4/9/2019
Estoy deseando poder probar este producto y poder recomendarlo a mis amigos y que todos lo puedan tener
4/8/2019
Me gustaria probar este producto porque he oído cosas muy buenas de el
4/5/2019
I would like to try before then , I can give you my opinion about the product
4/5/2019
This sounds amazing and I love the fact that it has honey and vitamin B. My hair could really use the help.
4/5/2019
I have used this brand of shampoos and conditioners for decades and have always loved the way it makes my hair feel. I'm excited to try this one with all the natural botanicals, honey and vitamin B. I've used other products with honey and It left my hair smooth and shiny.
4/5/2019
This particular product I have not tried from herbal essences however I would love to try this product and give my honest opinion.
4/5/2019
Would love to try it, it looks yummy smelling!😅...maybe I'll be looking for it in my local stores
4/1/2019
I would absolutely love to try this product. I currently use Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Shampoo & Conditioner in White Strawberry & Sweet Mint and I want to try something a little different! I appreciate the sulfate free alternative, as I have heard of many of my girlfriends making the switch!