4.5 5 0 156 156 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo

01/04/2019
Good product
I’m buying this product. I love it! It is really working.
13/01/2020
I have ,to try this one , I love anything with Manuka or regular honey in it , so natural. Herbal Essence is a great Shampoo and conditioner as well as the rest of their line of great products. Please send me a sample to Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd Brockton, ma 02302 Thank you very much.
02/11/2019
Ive tried almost all but this one i havent seen yet!! Just the bottle design alone makes me want to buy it
24/07/2019
I love everything I have read about this herbal essences shampoo so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
25/05/2019
Me encantaria probarlo y compartir mi propia experiencia
10/05/2019
I would love to try this. It looks like it will smell great and that the smell will actually last long on my hair after it dries.
26/04/2019
This brand makes the perfect shampoo and conditioner in regards of their ingredients and their scents, they smell so good and I can actually feel the product working
24/04/2019
I love herbal essentials. I wish I have tried this. My hair is so long. I have to have these better brand of shampoo. And I have to conditioner as well. My hair is so thick. I want to try this so bad. I know I'll probably love it. Before when I have used herbal essentials I could wash my hair and brush it out good put it up in a big but and I didn't have to wash my hair again for 4 days. It still looked and smelled aamazing.
16/04/2019
i would love to try it; what an innovative mix of ingredients from a trusted brand. I bet it smells great!
13/04/2019
Never tried this exact one before but would love to. I love herbal essences
10/04/2019
I love all thier products and I hear sulfate free is better for your hair. I hope to buy this soon. I'd really love the chance.
10/04/2019
Quisiera probarlo ,me han comentado que es delicioso.
undefined
Excelente producto! Deberían probarlo, para la mejoría del cabello
09/04/2019
Estoy deseando poder probar este producto y poder recomendarlo a mis amigos y que todos lo puedan tener
08/04/2019
Me gustaria probar este producto porque he oído cosas muy buenas de el