4.5 5 0 145 145 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.

7/25/2019
Love this!
For it being sulfate free store bought shampoo I was very impressed. I love the smell and the smell lasts for a couple days too! Left my hair feeling clean!
7/24/2019
Awesome!
I love love this shampoo! My hair does too. The smell is great and it is a trusted brand..Enjoy!
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo is a awesome Shampoo free of all the bad ingredients. It is very healthy for your hair. I highly recommend you try this
Not the best
It made my hair very dry and I’ve noticed more fall out after using it. I usually wash my hair every other day, but using this shampoo, my scalp gets oily the next day.
Excelente producto
Fabuloso aroma y textura mi pelo agradece el tratamiento que le binda
7/18/2019
This leaves your hair feeling smooth and smelling great. We all love this product and would recommend to others.
Not good
I purchased this shampoo because I wanted to try a sulfate free shampoo. It smells really good and it left my hair soft and tangle free. However I noticed a lot of hair fall and my scalp would feel greasy and dirty the next day.
Herbal shampoo
Leaves my hair dry and all there products smells funny. This one is the worst I think.
Smells great
Leaves hair super soft and manegable. Has a great scent.
7/17/2019
I love this herbal essence it leaves your hair so clean and smooth a long with the conditioner I’ve used the brand since a child and the smell is my favorite part it lingers forever
7/11/2019
Awesome
I received a sample of this product to try and just like every other sableye get I figured it was just like any other shampoo. Man was I wrong! Color my hair regularly and I noticed my hair was or vibrate using the shampoo as well as color lasting longer using with shampoo. I will definitely be recommending this to friends and family
7/9/2019
Since sampling this product I have been obsessed with it. It leaves my hair super soft, and smelling amazing!
7/6/2019
Smells really good
I have bought & used 2 bottles of shampoo & a bottle of conditioner & I absolutely love the smell & the way my hair feels the next day. But while washing I agree with some other reviews you can’t get your fingers through your hair. but once I used the conditioner mine was really soft & the next day it smelled so good & was soft. So I would probably recommend this product.
7/2/2019
smells good
I can't decide what it smells like, sometimes I think mint, sometimes I think honey, sometimes I think ginger...its good
6/27/2019
No lather
Ive tried a few Sulfate-Free shampoos, and didnt like them. This Herbal Essences shampoo is no better. I have to use more than usual because it doesnt lather well, and I really dont like the smell. I'm not convinced it added and "moisture" either. Only good thing was the price compaired to other Sulfate-Free products.