4.5 5 0 145 145 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.

4/28/2019
Loved it
Loved this, it didn't weight hair down or make it feel stripped of any moisture, left my hair clean and vibrant and soft!
4/28/2019
Hair still felt heavy
Used for a week and it did not remove the build up from products used on hair. Smells amazing
4/27/2019
AMAZING
Love the smell to this product and how it left my hair so soft to the touch!! My dry scalp suddenly disappeared and hasn’t came back in the longest. Definitely one of my faves from the collection!
4/26/2019
champu
el cabello seco quedo con cuerpo y brillo y muy sedoso por la miel
4/25/2019
Awesome
I've been a loyal consumer of this brand for years now and I feel so happy with this product because it gives my hair the right nutrients it needs. It hydrates and moisturize my hair and even prevents my hair from having a split ends.
4/24/2019
Current favorite
I love this stuff. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. Seems like I can go longer without having to wash again also, but it could just be me. Definitely makes my hair more manageable. On top of all that it smells wonderful.
4/22/2019
Awesome product!
Herbal Essences are a brand that I am trusting for years now. I am glad they made sulfate free shampoo. My hair feel soft and smell amazing! I would recommend the shampoo to everyone.
4/20/2019
Great product!
This is my go to brand, & this product works great. The conditioner is amazing too.
4/18/2019
"Itchie"
I figured I would love this shampoo...it smells amazing and the cost is great..... unfortunately I try it and well I won't ever buy it again.....my head itched and itched and itched..maybe it's just my sensative scalp and if so then I have no complaints....I do know that when you use this product then stand in the sun you can smell your hair like strong smell and smells awesome!!
4/17/2019
Love this shampoo
I love herbal essence, products i have extremely curley hair and my hair is very dry. This shampoo is wonderful
4/17/2019
Restored me damaged hair
The product itself it's good and a wonderful scent great texture it's not too runny. It brought my hair back to life per se but it did also leave it a little oily.
4/16/2019
Herbal essence honey shampoo
I really like the smell and how it cleans my hair but does leave residue if not washed out comp!etely
4/16/2019
This shampoo left my hair feeling soft without the build up from regular washing. My favorite thing is the scent. Great value for price point. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a shampoo that doesn’t damage hair and leaves it feeling soft and voluminous.
4/15/2019
Great smelling shampoo
One of my favorites. It left my hair smelling absolutely amazing
4/15/2019
Leaves hair feeling and smelling amazing
Above all my favorite shampoo it left my hair feeling luxurious and smelling amazing