4.5 5 0 158 158 Protect your hair color with Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Daily Moisture Shampoo.
Herbal Essences Honey & Vitamin B Sulfate-Free Shampoo

16/05/2019
amazing 4 wonder product
this shampoo is amazing. it makes my hair smell amazing, it leaves my hair so soft, silky, tangle free, and no gunk or build up weighing my hair down
BEST NEW SHAMPOO!!
IT SMELLS GREAT AND IT LEAVES MY HAIR CLEAN AND SOFT.
Magnifico
Deja superbien el cabello..no volveré a probar otro....
Smells delicious!!!!
This shampoo smells so good. I love how my hair smells after I use it. I love the texture and how clean my hair feels after use. Love!!
13/05/2019
Honey Hair
Had a nice smell, felt that it cleaned my hair very well without overly stripping of the natural oils. It left my hair very soft and shining. I would totally recommend it to someone.
03/05/2019
Wash
Smell is awesome but after a few washes I noticed my hair getting oily faster than usual.
30/04/2019
Makes my hair so soft and smell so good. It does not dry my hair out like other products do
Fantastic!
I too have a sensitive scalp, and struggle to find products that don’t irritate, but honestly this HE Shampoo Line.. is quite fantastic. I have been using it for a couple of months now, and my scalp feels great! My hair smell divine and the texture has improved as well! Definitely recommend.
Works great
It leaves my hair feeling good and clean plus I think it smells amazing
29/04/2019
Not as great as other Herbal Essences
I thought I would try this since my go to rose herbal essences was not in stock. Dried my hair out and the smell was not that pleasant. The conditioner was nice but I really disliked the shampoo
28/04/2019
Loved it
Loved this, it didn't weight hair down or make it feel stripped of any moisture, left my hair clean and vibrant and soft!
28/04/2019
Hair still felt heavy
Used for a week and it did not remove the build up from products used on hair. Smells amazing
27/04/2019
AMAZING
Love the smell to this product and how it left my hair so soft to the touch!! My dry scalp suddenly disappeared and hasn’t came back in the longest. Definitely one of my faves from the collection!
26/04/2019
champu
el cabello seco quedo con cuerpo y brillo y muy sedoso por la miel
25/04/2019
Awesome
I've been a loyal consumer of this brand for years now and I feel so happy with this product because it gives my hair the right nutrients it needs. It hydrates and moisturize my hair and even prevents my hair from having a split ends.