Hershey Easter Spring Treat Mega Mix Chocolate Assortment Candy 32.3 Oz

Hershey Easter Spring Treat Mega Mix Chocolate Assortment Candy 32.3 Oz

03/03/2020
Great assortment
I liked the assortment of candies with the exception of one kind because I do not like it, nor does my family. The amount was ok for a family that's smaller or doesn't eat a lot of candy, but I would prefer to have more due to the size of my family. The wrappers were perfect for Spring and Easter.
28/02/2020
Easter Candy Treats
The packaging is Easter theme and is pleasant. The candies are bite size and ideal for eating a small amounts and the variety gives you many options.
Hershey's 95 count chocolate assortment
My husband, son and I absolutely loved this mix of candy! It includes all of our favorites! As always Hershey candy is top quality and delicious! This mix is perfect for upcoming easter!
Tasty Easter Candy Assortment
So many tasty chocolate options but the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it seems like there were a lot more of the Whopper eggs than some of my other favorites in there.
25/02/2020
Choice of different people!
I love the Hershey's kisses and kit kat. It was one of favorite chocolate. However, other one was okay. Overall, it has multiple combinations of chocolates and good for whole family.
Lots of chocolate
i really like the size and assortment of different chocolates provided in this bag of candy. A variety of different flavored chocolates. Would try them again
24/02/2020
Delicious!
The Herseheys Easter treat mega mix is the perfect mix of some of my favorite chocolates! They are yummy!
23/02/2020
Delicious chocolates, great variety!
Amazing variety of different chocolates! I enjoyed each of them! My favorite was the Reese eggs though. They all were very good. I will be buying another bag as soon as I go to the grocery store. My family and i love chocolate.
22/02/2020
It’s great and delicious. My only criticism is that I am running in to some hard malt balls and there are a lot of them. Delicious chocolate mix.
22/02/2020
THE BEST FAMILY CHOCOLATE FOR HOLIDAY'S
This was a great combination of chocolate. My whole families favorite candy is what we go. We all enjoyed it and the grandkids got to pick what they wanted and showed grandma what their favorites were.they all sat on my bed and we enjoyed our treat for a couple of days. Hershey's chocolate is the best for sure. couldn't have a better bag of chocolate.Great bag of Easter candy.We will be getting more of it for Easter that is for sure and fill our baskets up with Hershey's chocolate candy. You looking for candy for Easter.This is your bag to get had plenty of choices had 5 different kinds in it and all favorites you cant go wrong at all. Grab you a couple of bags for your house.
Easter chocolate lover dream
I have children so everyone of them has different preference, be it food clothes , colors, and candy.. they where the perfect fit for me and my family the variety is great and I would definitely purchase
Happy Hersey Easter!
These are all of my favorite chocolates. YAY! I’m so excited. If you’re looking to get a great assortment of traditional Easter chocolates this is it. And Hershey...need I say more. 32oz of chocolatiy goodness. You’ll have enough for the kiddos baskets and to sneak a snack for your self. Happy Easter y’all.
Great mix and colors
This is a wonderful mix and bag size for sharing during Easter holiday gatherings. However, it’s also a wonderful sized bag for a couple to binge on over the course of a couple of days (don’t judge... ;-P). The wrappers are nice and colorful for the Spring season, which makes you feel just that much more cheery!
Great assortment !
Hershey Easter spring treat mags mix chocolate assortment candy. It’s one of the best assortment bagged candies that is enough for the whole family’s easters baskets you nailed it!!
Assorted chocolate
This bag of chocolate was huge, it also had a variety of chocolates to choose from. My children and I loved this and would definitely buy it in the future. It would be a great item to feel Easter eggs with.