Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Chocolate Candy Assortment 170 Ct

Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Chocolate Candy Assortment 170 Ct

29/02/2020
Yummy Easter candy
Had the perfect assortment of each of the candies.
28/02/2020
Hershey's 170 count
My overall experience with this bag was it was a lot of chocolate, but it was enough that I would only have to buy this bag for Easter and nothing else.
28/02/2020
The best bag of Hershey's chocolate!
There's certain chocolate candies that I like. This is the perfect combination of chocolate candies for me. I love it!
27/02/2020
Hershey Easter Candy
Love the assortment of candy and chocolate! Perfect combo!
26/02/2020
Hersheys Easter Egg Hunt Chocolate Candy
This combination is perfect. This is great when having a chocolate crave, can't over due with these snack sizes.
25/02/2020
Great Assortment of Hershey's Treats
I really enjoyed the variety of candy that came in this assortment. My family purchases candy for not just the Easter hunts we put on, but to also have around the house to snack on. My family is a sorted bunch and just like them, their tastes differ, but everyone found something inside to their liking.
24/02/2020
Perfect variety of Hershey’s chocolate
This bag of Hershey’s chocolate is the perfect variety mix. It contains 170 pieces including Reese’s cups, Kit Kat’s and Hershey kisses.
23/02/2020
Hershey's Easter Candy, 170 ct.
I tried the candy and also shared it with my sister, niece and nephew. We all agreed that all of the candies in the assortment were delicious except for the Rolos. Unfortunately, no one in my family likes Rolos. All the other candies were some of our favorites, especially the Reese's miniatures and Kit Kat miniatures. The bag was really cute and colorful and I liked the fact that I could get all of these candies in an assortment instead buying individual bags. It will be great for Easter and since the candies are miniatures, I will be able to put them in our plastic eggs for the egg hunt!
22/02/2020
GREAT Candy Selection For Easter!
This assorted chocolate Easter Hunt candy pack has all the best inside: Reeses, Kit Kats, Rollos, 4 types of original miniature Chocolate bars (Krackle, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Mr. Good Bar) and Hershey Kisses!! All the best for Easter (or any day, to be quite honest!) You get 170 pieces, which is great for stuffing in baskets or putting inside plastic eggs! Bite-sized, which is always fun to see! I do have to say, though--it's nothing extremely special. Just the same candies you can find in the Halloween Monster Packs or any other Holiday Packs they sell each year. Same candies, different package art. Also, most of the packaging is air, which is common to see by now when it comes to these larger chocolate assorted packs! BUT I gave this product a 5 for the great selection of common candies inside (So glad to finally see a pack with all my favorites instead of wasting money on a bunch of left over Whoppers no one eats!! Lol) 5 solid stars for a pack worth purchasing!!
22/02/2020
Hershey's the best
First of all when chocolate word comes my mind go for Hershey's only. It is great to use for putting in Easter eggs for Easter egg hunts, as well as the eggs you place in each child's Easter basket. Sp.i like the new package of kitkat and love Rolo chocolate a lot.
21/02/2020
Good assortment!! Lots of Candy!
There is 5 different types of chocolate candies in this assortment. Hershey's kisses, Reese's miniatures, kit Kat, Hershey's miniatures, and Rolo candy. These 5 chocolates are an all time classic favorite in my opinion. There is 170 pieces that makes it perfect to use for an Easter egg hunt for the whole family or just to have in a candy bowl around the house. They are tiny sized for tiny hands and small enough so they don't eat to much. I'm definitely going to use these during the Easter holidays. I highly recommend. (I recieved this product for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.)
Fun chocolate assortment!
Kit Kat’s and Reese’s are my favorite so everything else was just a plus! These are the perfect size candy bars to put in eggs for an Easter egg hunt, and the assortment is just a great assortment! Also the perfect size to put in holiday decorative bowls around the house! Definitely recommend. It was also delivered in very great packaging.
21/02/2020
It gives you a variety of candy in one bag. Everything was good.
Easter Chocolate Galore
Fairly good selection of favorite chocolate candies...they were just not my personal favorites, but my son absolutely loved it! I thought it would be a good purchase overall if purchasing for a classroom party or Easter egg hunt.
Miniature Candies Bring Big Smiles
The Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Chocolate Candy Assortment is a wonderful array of Hershey's product line. The candies have the same great taste that they are known for; quality was not sacrificed when miniaturizing the chocolates. I really loved the Easter themed designs/characters on the wrappers. The colors scream, "Buy me for Easter." I have never seen the Hershey Miniatures celebrate any holiday. The simple, little drawings really bring big smiles via a bag. I will definitely purchase this to fill the eggs for the hunt.