Hershey's Easter Milk Chocolate Eggs Candy Assortment 170 Ct

Hershey's Easter Milk Chocolate Eggs Candy Assortment 170 Ct

02/03/2020
😋 Best chocolate ever 😍 #GOHERSHEYS
I "wasn't" a chocolate can, till, I got this bag if Hershey's. I couldn't believe the variety of flavors and the cookies and cream were fantastic 👌. I'm new to the sample thing but can't wait to try other items. Great way to get people to buy as long as you have people to give their opinion. Good Job Hershey's, you have the best candy. 😁😁😋
01/03/2020
Super good chocolate assortment!!
I enjoyed every flavor in the chocolate egg assortment! My favorite would be the cookies and the extra creamy ones! It was hard to stop at just one! My whole family really enjoyed these chocolates! Yum!!
27/02/2020
Candy
Great candy! Perfect size for Easter eggs. Kids lived the sweet treat
26/02/2020
Great chocolate eggs
These chocolate eggs are the perfect size, and have great flavor. My personal favorite is the cookies n' creme, where my husband loves the special dark chocolate. What I love most about these bags are that there is a flavor for every single one of my family! I would strongly recommend these to others.
25/02/2020
Any taste you wish!
My son and I tried this chocolate and it’s totally awesome. My son is very selective in foods and eats little chocolate. But he liked this product. The set has different types of chocolate, so everyone can find their favorite!
24/02/2020
A must buy
The amount they had in the bag was perfect . Love the variety of flavors that they had a bag. They are the perfect Size so that you’re able to get the flavor of the chocolate which ever one you’re eating like the dark chocolate in there the extra creamy chocolate the regular chocolate and the cookies and cream the taste is awesome to get the flavor the full flavor of it with each bite
23/02/2020
Hershey’s eggs chocolate
I love to eat Hershey’s chocolates. Specially the cookies ‘n’ creme and extra creamy milk chocolate, it is silky and smooth. It just melts in mouth, so soft and tasty.
22/02/2020
I love the Hershey's Easter Milk chocolate eggs assortment. It has different types of chocolate therefore there is something for everyone. It is delicious as with all Hershey's chocolate!
Awesomely good!
Hershey's, Easter Milk Chocolate Eggs was really good. My family loves chocolate especially our kids that's when we received it my kids was so happy. I liked the packaging because I can control easily how much my kids gonna have. In terms of flavors we love it but my favorite is the Milk chocolate. I highly recommend this chocolate Eggs for this coming Easter.
High quality product
It was great!! The quality was fabulous. I would definitely buy.
Herseys Easter chocolates
I love the chocolates they are my favorite. I love how the bag came in a assortment of different flavors and it came the Easter theme!
Hershey Milk Chocolate Easter Assortment
I loved the variety and the packaging of the Hershey's Easter Milk Chocolate Candy Assortment, 170 Ct. I especially loved the cookies and cream egg option, which is one that you don't find often. This is perfect for a candy dish, Easter basket or Easter eggs.
Hershey's did it again!
I've always loved Hershey's candy, but these egg candy assortment are delicious. I love how smooth and creamy the milk and dark chocolate are. The cookies and cream are creamy as well.
20/02/2020
Hershey’s Easter Eggs
These are awesome I really loved all the flavors. I like the dark chocolate and milk chocolate the best. My son likes all of the flavors but he likes cookies and cream the most. These make great candy for Easter baskets. You get so many and different kinds. I would definitely recommend getting these for Easter.
20/02/2020
The whole family will enjoy this classic
My entire family was so happy to of recieved this. My fiancee and my kid's found the bag I hid from them. They were hooked on the assortment of the different eggs. There favorite was the cookies and cream and the extra creamy. This is a great product to have for when it's Easter time. Adults and children all enjoyed this classic