Hershey's Easter Milk Chocolate Eggs Candy Assortment 170 Ct

Hershey's Easter Milk Chocolate Eggs Candy Assortment 170 Ct

Milk chocolate
For me as a sweet tooth chocolate milk is the best thing in the world. The pack is pretty big (907g) and chocolate is very good!
Hershey with a smile!!
I absolutely love chocolate any kind of chocolate dark chocolate white chocolate milk chocolate creamy chocolate etc..The cookies and cream are my favorite I which they came in a bag by themselves.. but over all the product was really good made me smile with each one I unwrapped.
Chocolate eggs
All the flavors are really good my kids absolutely love the cookies n creams.my father in law absolutely loves the milky chocolate he says it just melts in his mouth it's very smooth..but they are very difficult to open the packaging to eat the eggs other then that everyone likes them
20/02/2020
Hersheys easter milk choclate eggs.
I loved recieving the hersheys easter milk choclate eggs candy.My family loves them as well. They already put a dent on the bag.They really are a great brand of choclate. They are so creamy and have a great flavor. Thank you hersheys and home tester club for the chance to review these. I have already recommended.
Tasty, Festive Easter Treats
I love the variety provided in this candy assortment from Herseys. They are the perfect size for a quick sweet snack. They are also festive for the upcoming Easter holiday which is a plus. I only wish the name was a bit bigger on the chocolates as I find myself sifting through to find my favorite, the extra creamy chocolates, since it and the milk chocolate have the same colored wrapper. Honestly, that might be a plus as well because it takes me more time to go through the package, and prevents me from eating them all in a day ;)
Best chocolates ever
I love the different flavors the cookies and cremes are so good. And I’m not to thrilled with dark chocolate but these are yummy
Best chocolate ever!
Heaven in a bag! Best chocolate ever! So grateful I was able to try this! Satisfys all sweet tooth cravings!
Love these!!
This is a great combo chocolate pack! I had never had the Hershey's "Creamy chocolate" flavor and was suprised how different it tastes from the milk chocolate. It has a malt chocolate taste and is so good! I love special dark and the cookies and cream so I really like the chocolate combo they have here! It all melts in your mouth and the size is perfect to put into plastic eggs for an easter egg hunt!
Great Easter candy
I loved the variety of chocolate in the bag. The colors are bright and happy and oh so delicious
A little bit of heaven
Oh my gosh who does not like chocolates. These were so good, and creamy. The bag had 4 different kinds, milk chocolate, creamy, cookies and cream, and dark. They were all so good, but my favorite was the creamy chocolate. My kids loved the cookies and cream one. My only suggestion would be to color code the flavors. I was trying to look for a cookies and cream one to try, but had to read all the eggs before I found one. Which I never did, due to the kids eating them all. I think in such a large bag, have each flavor a foil color to find your favorite.
Perfect
Super tasty chocolate, different flavor fillings. You just can’t stop eating them! And design is very cute for Easter
Great for Easter!
I was excited to try this product. Chocolate is my favorite. The only issue I saw, was some of the chocolate eggs were not completely wrapped. Other than that, they tasted great! Definitely will buy!
Good Chocolates
These little Easter egg from Hershey's are good but I am just a little miffed about the quality of chocolate, to me it seemed to go down just slightly. Will I purchase this again maybe not did I enjoy them yeah I did but everyone has their own flavor pallet when it comes to chocolate and what they like versus what they love. My favorite from the Hershey's, Easter Milk Chocolate Eggs Candy Assortment, 170 Ct was the Extra Creamy and Special Dark the milk chocolate and Cookies N' Cream were less than good.
13/11/2021
So yummy
These are so good and chocolatey! Love the variety hersheys is one of my favorite chocolates!
23/10/2021
good chocolate
really good chocolate melts in your mouth. Because it's good chocolate. taists great.