Hershey's Easter Spring Sweet Treats Candy Assortment 180 Pieces

Hershey's Easter Spring Sweet Treats Candy Assortment 180 Pieces

03/03/2020
Good Chocolate
The candy is good Hershey's did not disappoint. I know my kids will love it for Easter
01/03/2020
Fabulous variety & size of sweet treats!
This is perfect size for me - the individually wrapped pieces allow me a nice sweet treat and helps me not to over indulge in one sitting. I first put them in my lunch for a sweet treat and a few in my purse so when I am driving home from work ( have a long commute ) then I also put some in the candy jar by the tv remote- lets just say I have filled that up twice- The bag is a large one 2 pounds and 180 individually wrapped pieces with a lot of variety and perfect individually wrapped size to put in an easter basket or easter plastic eggs ( tried them in the easter eggs and it was a perfect fit.)- and so I found that the assortment of hard jolly ranchers had a great verity and- the twizzler's ( my all time favorite ) was also a good variety it has the nibs, the string, and regular twizzlers all individually wrapped. The wrappers were easy to open and the size is just right. This would be a great bag for a pinata or treat bags for a birthday as well.
28/02/2020
Good treats
I really loved the twizzlers and jolly ranchers in this candy assortmant there was soft and hard jolly ranchers and twizzler nubs and cherry and strawberry twizzlers and they all taste really good.
28/02/2020
Family with children loved it !
I loved everything about the Hershey’s Easter Spring Sweet Treats! It provided a great assortment of different candies. Everyone in my family couldn’t stop eating the bag! I highly recommend for families!
27/02/2020
Delicious candy
My child, husband, and I actually really enjoyed the candies provided by Hershey’s. We weren’t aware that there is a soft version of jolly ranchers and therefore enjoyed it even more. We are huge fans of Twislers so we ate those pretty fast. I still have half a bag of candies but we do eat them every time we have that sweet tooth moment after lunch or dinner.
27/02/2020
candy’s great for that on the go person
The assortment had a little something for everyone in the house I loved the twisler ropes they are great it also had hard candy and chewable candies that are good for all ages all was fresh and individually wrapped for that on the go person just grab a handful and go
26/02/2020
Perfect easter bags candies
OMG! This bag is huge! Perfect for my easter 🐣 favor bags for my Family, kids and their school friends. I am sure everyone is gonna love the candies assortment. Great candy selection and super great taste.
26/02/2020
Olay bag of candy
The assortment in this bag that contain 180 pieces from Hershey's easter spring sweet treats was some what disappointed i wish it contained chocolate and other candy assortments.
Yummy treats
the kids really enjoyed this candy so we'll be fortunate for Easter to put in a basket and I also love the fact that I can also have this based on my diet restriction
Variety is key!!
Great selection, all candy was delicious! Great variety for all ages!!
Good selection
Nibs had a funny taste to me but grandkids loved them. Everything else was delicious. Good selection and good variety.
Fresh and Fruity
Great assortment. It is nice change of pace from chocolate candy. The Twizzlers Twists, Nibs and Pull 'n' Peels were so fresh. They have a great fruity taste that keeps you coming back for more. We forgot how much we enjoyed Jolly Rancher candy. The watermelon flavor is our favorite.
Great Candy Mix
I like the combination of Twizzlers with Jolly Rancher but I would like the ratio to be more balanced. There is definitely more Twizzlers than Jolly Ranchers. I would definitely recommend this assortment for Easter egg fillers. The Twizzlers Pull’N’Peel is my family’s favorite. Check this out for your Easter celebrations!
Bestest candies I ever ate
Hershey’s Easter Spring Sweet Treats Candy Assortment,180 Pieces are the bestest candies I ever ate. I’m in love with them. I highly recommend my family and friends to try them. I already bought 5 boxes lol
24/02/2020
Very Good Assortment
My kids loved this different twizzlers and jolly ranchers. They loved all the assorted flavors in the jolly ranchers. Only thing I didn't care for was all the cherry twizzlers. Other wise a great assortment of candy.