Hershey's Halloween Miniatures Assorted Variety Chocolate Candy Pack 400 Count

Hershey's Halloween Miniatures Assorted Variety Chocolate Candy Pack 400 Count

26/07/2019
We are in Candy Heaven!!!
Upon receiving my bag of candy, my girls went crazy. The bag was so big and had all the varieties of candy that my kids and myself love. We ate dinner quickly and opened the bag. My girls were excited they got to sample six different candies. We loved the variety between chocolate and candy. Let's just say they had a sugar rush afterwards but loved the packaging as well as the different options to choose from. We are definitely buying another bag cause this one is going quickly. It even had a favorite candy of my husbands so that was a plus.
26/07/2019
Big flavor and big variety!
I really loved the packaging details on this bag of candy, it was really cute. The variety of candy that was included was perfect. I never purchased a combination bag that had that many included, so it was nice to try different things out each time. Everything tasted so delicious, definitely satisfied my sweet tooth! These candies would be great for little Halloween goodie bags. I can only imagine the excitement of trick-or-treaters as they opened them. 😊
26/07/2019
400 miniatures Halloween candy review.
At first glance, the packaging is fun, festive and very "scary" cute. It clearly lists the candy that you will find inside and has a clear window so that you can glance in. The contents of the bag are perfect! A great mixture of different sweets and chocolates. This bag will be perfect for Halloween parties or giving out candy to trick-or-treaters. The bag contains 400 pieces with a large assortment! So you shouldn't need to purchase any additional candy. It will be easy to pick up one bag and keep it stored until Halloween. I highly recommend, as this includes some of my favorite candies!
No gum please
I wish there wasn’t bubble gum in it. It’s cheap. And gross. And takes the value out of the combo.
Kid friendly
This would be great for Halloween. Kids would love the variety
Halloween Variety Pack
This package had a great variety. It had chocolate and fruity snacks and I enjoyed them all. They were all the right size for a snack and would be great for trick or treat candies. I would recommend these and I would purchase them myself for Halloween this year.
Hershey's candies
It is a good variety of hard candy, peanut butter candy and milk chocolate candies
Hershey's review
Hershey's is a good brand and when buying candy I prefer the brand. Maybe not a 400 count lol
Wonderful candy pack
Hershey’s Halloween Miniatures Assorted Variety Chocolate Candy Pack is amazingly delicious and fresh. Very tasty treats and great quality product. Great pack for sharing, parties ,holidays. Especially it’s great for Halloween time to give away . All kids would enjoy this and would come for more. Great varieties and quantities. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Halloween candy
I live that it has different varieties all in one bag.
Perfect Halloween candy
Tasty snack size bits of the Hershey candies I've always loved!
25/07/2019
Amazing variety of candy. Perfect for parties or Halloween. Will defiantly purchase.
Perfect mix of candy!
I love the variety of candies... there’s chocolate items, fruity items, crunchy and soft things. Something for everyone! Perfect to hand out for trick or treating!
Great Halloween Candy Choice
the Hershey's Halloween Miniatures Assorted Variety Chocolate Candy Pack is a great choice for Halloween treating because of the variety of candies and the size of the package. This product is a good choice so that I can purchase this item in lieu of multiple items to achieve a comparable selection of candies and thereby reducing left overs.
07/12/2021
Fantastic
Hands down that this is one of the best snacks that I have tried, it is always fresh tasting never stale. Comes in a convenient little package of it's own which makes taking these on the go a breeze.