Hershey's & Mondelez Easter Egg Hunt Sweets Candy Assortment 215 Ct

Hershey's & Mondelez Easter Egg Hunt Sweets Candy Assortment 215 Ct

03/03/2020
Awesome candy you will enjoy
Everything in this bag was awesome had every piece of candy I loved so I am telling everyone to purchase this
26/02/2020
Decent
Expected some chocolate since from Hershey's. Otherwise it was satisfactory.
25/02/2020
Tony's review of Hershey's candy bag
These are all of my childhood favorites! I was so excited to be pay of this. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends with small children. It's perfect for a "diy Easter egg hunt" the individual candies would fit perfect into the eggs!! Thanks so much for the opportunity!!
22/02/2020
Gotta love Easter
The package was done beautiful, love all the Easter colors. I like that it's a variety pack that way you have a selection. You get 6 different varieties, 3 of them I don't like but other family do. I really think that this is a good product for Easter and all year flavors are kicking
Great variety!
Hershey's & Mondelez Easter Egg Hunt Sweets Candy Assortment is amazing! It comes with a good variety of candy. The bag is REALLY BIG and great for hiding in plastic easter eggs. There was no melted pieces, no stale pieces, no missing candy pieces, everything was in tact. I would definitely recommend this candy bag!
21/02/2020
Enough candy for everyone!
Hershey's & Mondelez Easter Egg Hunt Sweet Candy Assortment provides a yummy assortment of candy that would fit great in plastic Easter eggs. The bag contains a mix of Jolly ranchers, Swedish fish, Sour patch kids and two types of Twizzlers. I would say that this bag of candy would at least fill 100 eggs and is well worth the purchase.
Very satisfied
I love the size of each individually wrapped candy because it fits perfectly into Easter eggs and the variety of candy it comes with makes it convenient to not have to purchase more candy for Easter.
great assortment!
It's a great assortment of candy. Great for Easter baskets and Halloween.
The Perfect Egg Hunting Treat
The candy pieces are the perfect size for stuffing in eggs. There is an assortment within the assortment (not just one type of jolly ranchers candy)
21/02/2020
Happy Easter and Happy Kids!
The assortment is absolutely delicious and there is a huge variety so no need to buy several bags of different candies. It is a huge with with kids and even adults. Very good product for a very good price and will definitely be finding some happy kids on Easter for sure!
Hershey's Easter Assortment
I received Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Assortment, and was surprised at how huge it is. There is a ton of candy and plenty for your Easter baskets and egg hunts. The variety of candies is a good one, with different flavors and textures (hard vs chewy). This is the bag to get if you want fruit type flavored candy for Easter, since it doesn't contain any chocolate pieces. Still, I am very pleased and will be sure to share this massive pile of treats!
Great variety!
I think the candy was a great assortment. Loved all the different kinds in this mix. If I could change anything I would put more jolly rancher candies!
Delicious candy
I was extremely happy with the egg hunt sweets candy. It was so fresh and had a great assortment of different candy ! I was extremely impressed with quality !
Easter Joy!
Well ive only recently developed a sweet tooth, so this was a perfect first test! I was able to share this with my coworkers over the past few days, and I was very pleased with everything. I especially loved the Jolly Ranchers and the Sour Patch candy. You definitely chose the correct product to make me a fan. I'd like to thank you for the chance to review this, and I look forward to more opportunities. I would ( and have) recommend this product to anyone who craves sweets. Thank you.
20/02/2020
Easter egg candy was a hit
Love the variety 😂 I tried each individual package and lived every one of them I suggest if your looking for a satisfying bag if candy, for Easter this is it for all ages just love it