Hey! Play! Step Piano Mat for Kids

4.6 5 0 65 65 EASY TO USE – All you need to do is insert 3 AA batteries in the battery compartment on the back of the mat, and you’re ready to create some music. Press or step on the white keys to play individual notes, or the musical instruments to hear songs made by a particular instrument. FUN AND EDUCATIONAL – This mat is fun and educational at the same time. More than one child can use it at a time, as they learn about music and notes. You can activate the music with a hand or a foot, helping children develop coordination and improve motor skills. INSPIRES CREATIVITY – Learning about music helps instill in children a way to express themselves. With this musical keyboard mat, kids can make their own music in a fun and creative way, all while being active as they step on the different keys, helping them learn tempo and rhythm. PRODUCT DETAILS – Each mat is made of colorful heavy duty vinyl material and measures 43” long x 14.25” wide and requires 3 AA batteries to operate (batteries not included). Mat contains 10 white keys in ascending musical tones, 8 musical instruments sounds including piano, violin, accordion, trumpet, xylophone, clarinet, guitar and flute, adjustable volume, on/off button and ability to record your own musical notes and play them back. Recommended for Children 3 and up.

12/05/2021
Amazing toy
The Step Piano for kids entertained my child all day. He was excited to play with it and even started to memorize steps (keys) to make his own music. This is a fun toy and an absolute must gift for any child.
10/05/2021
Loved
My 2 year old loved this product. He loves to play with instruments so the fact that it has a few he can choose from made him really happy
09/05/2021
Hard to hear
The sound is very low, you cannot hear anything, I will not buy it.
04/05/2021
Recommend
Very good and interactive product. Kept my son very entertained.
Tons of fun!
My son absolutely loves this Step Piano! He is always looking for any excuse to carry it with him, and he is the happiest while jumping... excuse me, playing with it. He likes it so much that he already asked me to order another one for his best friend.
So fun!
My kids had so much fun playing with this mat. It kept them busy for a while! Which was awesome for me!
Easy and clear to use!
The notes were crisp and clear and the piano was easy to setup!
02/05/2021
Good toy
This is a cute product that my kiddo really enjoyed playing with.
30/04/2021
Pretty great!
My kids love the Step Piano Mat we recieved from Hometester club! Honestly, they fight over whos turn it is all the time, they love it that much! I think it's very neat and love the idea that it comes with various instruments! The only think I'd say I don't really like is that the volume button is a step touch button & the kids are ALWAYS accidentally turning it all the way down when they're playing, but other than that, it's fantastic!
30/04/2021
Baby beethoven
I love this keyboard what a great introduction to music my son loves playing with it all day.Its soft and has a nice volume to hear the notes will recommend this if you have kids that's always bored with toys so many songs you can play on this
29/04/2021
Fun Toy
My son loved the step piano mat! He called it playing music with his feet but also gets down on the floor and plays it. The look of it skews towards babies but my son is almost 7 and loved it. Definitely a fun, energetic toy for kids!
28/04/2021
Fun for kids!
My 4 year old loves all things that make noise, so this is perfect for her! She loves that she can jump around on it and make music with her feet, or sit and use her hands. I think this is great for younger kids, and I really like that it is portable for travel. The music and sounds are super fun and I am very happy with this product. I would recommend for kids aged 2-5.
28/04/2021
Hey! Play! Step Piano Mat for Kids
The Step Piano Mat for Kids was a great product and lots of fun for at home musical education
27/04/2021
Little man learned how to play the piano
Fun little piano. Love that it can be folded to be able to store away or thrown in a bag and taken on the go. All the sounds are appealing. Little one loves being able to make his own tunes. No real set up or hard instructions to follow. 10/10 would recommend.
27/04/2021
Toy Piano
Both of my children seemed to enjoy it. They both played with it for hours. I like that the sound can be adjusted. I wish it had something on the back to keep it from sliding around though. We have all hardwood floors.