4.7 5 0 27 27 Working from home can be a challenge. This is space for you to ask for advice and share tips on how to stay driven and productive through the day. We''d love for you to share photos of your home workspace! <br> <br> Click <strong>"Leave a Review"</strong> to begin. Please answer <b>"Yes"</b> to 'Have you tried this product?' to ensure your review is shared publicly. <br> <br> <i>Home Tester Club will be featuring a few of our favourite submissions to share with the community on an ongoing basis.</i>
Home Tester Club Tips: Working from home

16/05/2020
Enjoying Spending More Time w/ the Family
I truly am enjoying the time w/ my family. I am working somewhat from home. It's allowing me to spend more quality time /w the wife and kids. I did setup a space in the corner of our sitting area in our master bedroom suite as a workspace. It's where I can work w/out the kids being constantly underfoot. And I like it's where when the kids are in bed asleep I can work and have my wife near my side and we can enjoy a glass of wine while I work. I have my desk, my laptop, tablet and smartphone all w/ a hub charger on the desktop plus a notebook, my printer is behind the desk on the floor and I have all my office supplies nearby so it's all nearby. It sometimes can be trying to work during the day as the kids pop in and out but I do enjoy having them here and being near them and allowing my wife to get a break!
27/04/2020
When You Work At Home
I really like the advantages of working from home. I can concentrate on projects that need to be completed without being interrupted. I can dedicate myself to meetings online when scheduled without having to run around. My work place is my work place.
22/04/2020
Love working from home
I love working from home,being able to set my hours accordingly is very important to me. I have a family with schedules to keep up with. I have health issues to navigate thru not only my own health but daughter's and husbands too. Now I can keep up with all that and help earn money.
17/04/2020
Relaxing
Being able to test from home is amazing I get all my house work done and anything else I need done my kids are fed on time and I don't have to worry about what's going on with them cause I'm home all day
17/04/2020
Love working from home
I love working from home. I never have to worry about the weather or will my car start. As long as the internet is working and power is on I can go to work.. I would recommend working from home to everyone.
15/04/2020
Working from home
I used to work as a delivery driver, but I don't feel safe to do so in this new climate. I have been in the process of getting a job online. Are there any websites you all recommend to sign up with to work from home? I have been doing survey sites and have loved signing up with Home Tester Club. I can't wait to get my first product to test. Thanks!
14/04/2020
It's nice, but challenging.
I enjoy working from home, because I can be with my kids. It also gives me freedom to do other things. I'm excited to try testing products and doing reviews!
14/04/2020
Everyone should sign up
What a great place to sign up and be able to test out products from the comfort of your own home. I like seeing actual true and honest reviews about products I may be interested in.
13/04/2020
Busy senior
I THINK ITS GREAT, NOW I AM HOME SO MUCH IT REALLY GIVES ME SOMETHING TO BE PART OF. happy TO BE A HOME TESTER TESTED MY FIRST PRODUCT AND FELT IMPORTANT IN DOING SO. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE PRODUCTS TO TEST WHERE ARE THEY?
Excellent
Perfect for the condition of the Social needs of today. Everyone should use these tips. Very meaningful. Very useful and helpful. I’ve shared these tips with others to help them out at home
Working from home
It's great to be able to relax in the comfort of your own home and just work on your WORK.
Great Suggestions
As I am working from home for the first time, I am always looking for ideas to keep me motivated and on task. Great suggestions and ideas for working at home.
09/04/2020
Working from home veteran
I've been working from home since 2006 and love it! I was able to get my kids on and off the bus, as well as get dinner on the table at a reasonable time. I saved tons of money by not commuting and didn't have to pay for child care. Now that most people are working from home, due to COVID, I hope businesses continue to allow it for all of their employees, if possible.
09/04/2020
I love working from home, I feel like I can accomplish so much more without people constantly stopping at my desk and chatting about non-work things. Now if someone wants to chat they message me or call, which tends to be much quicker and doesn't waste as much time. I also love knowing i don't have to commute into the office and pay for parking (yay!)
07/04/2020
Full time telework
I work full time virtually regardless of the virus, so I am used to being at home quite frequently. I make sure I get up, make my bed and actually get dressed. It is very easy to fall into a trap where you can become lazy. I also make sure I get outside after work to give myself a break from being cooped up inside... when the weather cooperates!