Honest® Diapers

4 5 0 227 227 Our new and best-ever diaper has arrived! These super-absorbent, eco-friendly diapers are made with naturally derived and sustainable materials and they’re gentle for your baby’s delicate skin.
Honest® Diapers

12/01/2022
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to have and extremely useful and innovative.
05/01/2022
Honest diapers
In my opinion honest diapers keep their promise. I have had no leaks and no rashes,and most satisfied with price.Only improvement make sure retailors have more in stock.
31/12/2021
Good
For being a higher end brand I have had a few leaks and it could possibly be "user error" lol but these aren't my go to for price point
21/12/2021
Review
I love these diapers they come in so many cute designs and hold allot!
19/12/2021
Great diapers!
I love these diapers! I first used them after receiving a few cases and smaller packs at my baby shower with my now 23-month-old. They are soft and seemed comfy and I liked that they were eco-friendly. They were my favorite but I switched to a cheaper brand to save money. Highly recommend these diapers though.
29/11/2021
Soft and absorbs.
They are pretty soft diapers and absorb well
22/11/2021
I honestly liked them
The only problem with these are I think they should be able to hold a bit more Pee. For as much as they worry about decorations on the diaper they need to focus more on use of the actual diaper
02/10/2021
Great for daytime use
My baby can be sensitive to some products but no issues with these diapers! The prints are fun and we use them during daytime hours with no issues. Haven’t tried them at nighttime only because we have another brand we already love for overnights!
22/09/2021
Talk About Holding it All
These diapers are amazing for overnight purposes, my little one started peeing out by the time the morning came. Had a pack of these from our baby shower and it became a staple! Would highly recommend
19/09/2021
In love!
These diapers are the CUTEST with all the different designs they have! They are also really great quality! I’ve never had a blowout or leak when using these! You can also find them cheaper at tjmaxx and marshalls! HIGHLY recommend!
01/07/2021
Love them
We have used honest diapers for our new baby daughter they are a great brand to choose and they keep your baby dry and comfy
25/06/2021
Yay
Finally a diaper that moves with my baby no leaks while she's rolling around they stay snug in place I love that more designs to choose between would be great gladly will recommend
24/06/2021
Decent diapers
These diapers work well and absorb decently . They may leave a leak in the middle of night . I like that they are absorbent for the most part . They could hold more at night !
23/06/2021
Descent product!
This seems to be a luxary based type of company to me but even though they are putting alot if advertising into their product, I'd say they are still behind on Pampers brands. I personally believe even Luvs absorbs better but their good, just not for the price point that their wanting for them.
23/06/2021
Great diapers
I highly recommended this product my daughter Inlaw uses them for my grandsons she said she highly recommends them very absorb a lot. No leaking issues.