4.9 5 0 33 33 Give those dry, irritated patches plenty of love with a body wash gentle enough for eczema-prone skin.
Honest® Soothing Therapy Wash

18/01/2020
Highly recommend
I started using this body wash a couple months ago. I love it. It is good for my skin and has a nice fresh scent. I have used the other body washes for years. They're all good.
20/11/2019
I love the honest baby lavender wash
I love the honest lavender baby wash. I haven't tried the other ones but the wash is lovely. I have tried other honest products and I loved them
05/11/2019
I like this
This is a great product. I tried it and loved it. It is just a little too much for my budget to keep using it. It is great for a gift though. Guess if you are not bothered by the price it is a great every day use.
06/10/2019
I absolutely love this after bath time for my children! It leaves their skin soft and smelling great!
02/10/2019
Amazing body wash
I just love Honest company. This body wash really mosturizes and cleanses. Good amount of suds and fragrance as well!
27/09/2019
Poison free
Clean ingredients. Love that Honest products have honest ingredients, free of chemicals and dyes, and safe for your skin
15/09/2019
Honesty
I love this baby wash it works great and my baby just loves it to. Safe for the skin .
12/09/2019
Wonderful!
As with all of the Honest Company products, this one was wonderful. I really enjoyed the scent and it left my baby's skin so soft.
09/09/2019
Honest soothing therapy wash
This product lives up to its name. Pleasant scent, creamy but not oily and gentle enough to use everyday. Thanks Honest!
01/09/2019
Highly Recommended
Awesome product gentle and no harsh chemical involve, I am always read the ingredients, good for skin, it leave smoother and it didn't dry up. Highly recommended.
25/08/2019
It's amazing. I absolutely love this product. It's soothing and not oily.
Takes some time
If your using this for eczema it will take a few weeks to notice an improvement. It has a very light scent that's pleasant too.Great Product !
Love the scent
Honest brand never disappoints! I loved the trial pack of this wash I tried. Very pretty scent, and soothes your skin.
21/08/2019
Honest body wash
This wash is the best i have tried so far it helps to calm my skin which was dry and irritated and easy to apply and has a very good smell plus leaves no hard to remove residues buy more
18/08/2019
Wonderfull
This product is very very good product I really like it