5 5 0 28 28 Give those dry, irritated patches plenty of love with a body wash gentle enough for eczema-prone skin.

06/10/2019
I absolutely love this after bath time for my children! It leaves their skin soft and smelling great!
02/10/2019
Amazing body wash
I just love Honest company. This body wash really mosturizes and cleanses. Good amount of suds and fragrance as well!
27/09/2019
Poison free
Clean ingredients. Love that Honest products have honest ingredients, free of chemicals and dyes, and safe for your skin
15/09/2019
Honesty
I love this baby wash it works great and my baby just loves it to. Safe for the skin .
12/09/2019
Wonderful!
As with all of the Honest Company products, this one was wonderful. I really enjoyed the scent and it left my baby's skin so soft.
09/09/2019
Honest soothing therapy wash
This product lives up to its name. Pleasant scent, creamy but not oily and gentle enough to use everyday. Thanks Honest!
01/09/2019
Highly Recommended
Awesome product gentle and no harsh chemical involve, I am always read the ingredients, good for skin, it leave smoother and it didn't dry up. Highly recommended.
25/08/2019
It's amazing. I absolutely love this product. It's soothing and not oily.
Takes some time
If your using this for eczema it will take a few weeks to notice an improvement. It has a very light scent that's pleasant too.Great Product !
Love the scent
Honest brand never disappoints! I loved the trial pack of this wash I tried. Very pretty scent, and soothes your skin.
21/08/2019
Honest body wash
This wash is the best i have tried so far it helps to calm my skin which was dry and irritated and easy to apply and has a very good smell plus leaves no hard to remove residues buy more
18/08/2019
Wonderfull
This product is very very good product I really like it
Great for irritation
My daughter has eczema and this helps so much! The smell is also amazing, and the fact it has clean ingredients just makes it that much better!
16/08/2019
It soothed my poor poison ivy covered body
I got into poison ivy this past weekend and I am coveted head to toe. I have been miserable so I went to my friends house and she gave me this to try. It felt Sooooooo GOOD! I must have been in the bath for an hour. It soothed my skin and gave me the relief i have needed all week. A bonus is the beautiful aroma it fills the room with. When I got done the relief continued for a few hours and that is great compared to the others I tried. The only problem is that I need more. Really great product.
16/08/2019
It alleviated my poor toxic substance ivy secured body
I got into toxin ivy this previous end of the week and I am secured head to toe. I have been hopeless so I went to my companions' home and she gave me this to attempt. It felt Sooooooo GOOD! I am more likely than not been in the shower for 60 minutes. It calmed my skin and gave me the alleviation I have required all week. A reward is a delightful smell it fills the stay with. When I completed the help proceeded for a couple of hours and that is incredible contrasted with the others I attempted. The main issue is that I need more. Extremely incredible item.